Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Rules for Heaven's Agents (October 3, 2015)

Lesson 1: Rules for Heaven's Agents (October 3, 2015) 2 years 2 weeks ago #51219

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Kim loved her sister, but her sister had changed quite a bit as she grew older and went away to college. Her sister’s roommate and some others were hanging out in the dorm room together just chatting when the conversation turned toward how they all grew up in a churched environment. Kim listened as all these college students mocked the way they were raised, saying, “That stuff isn’t even relevant today“ or “Nobody really follows those rules anyway—what good are they?“ “Christianity seems to be just a bunch of rules and regulations—who wants that?“ Kim’s sister was quiet—too quiet for Kim. It was clear to Kim that her sister was confused about a lot of things, including her faith in God and the way she had been raised. What do you think Kim could say or do to encourage her sister? What should she focus on?
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by kpeckham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nate1246

Lesson 1: Rules for Heaven's Agents (October 3, 2015) 2 years 2 weeks ago #51364

i think she could encourage her by telling her how blessed and lucky she is that she has everything that she needs and maybe tell her about her and others personal experience with God so she can see that God is truly good :)

Lesson 1: Rules for Heaven's Agents (October 3, 2015) 2 years 2 weeks ago #51379

• Gabriel801
  • Thank you received: 1
I think Kim should tell her sister that if she denies god in front of her peers, he will deny her in front of his father, so I think that she should tell her sister to pray and remember to leave things i . God 's hands.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds