Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 12: Fools for Christ (September 19, 2015)

Lesson 12: Fools for Christ (September 19, 2015) 2 years 4 weeks ago #50651

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Your youth group is going to sing, with mikes and speakers and everything, in the local park as an outreach for your city. You’re not much of a singer, and you know that kids from school hang out at that park. What will they think of you? Should you fake being sick to get out of it? Should you conquer your fear and go?

Some witnessing activities will make you feel uncomfortable. Should you do them anyway? Why or why not? How can you tell if you’re stepping out of your comfort zone or participating in an activity that’s just not right for you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 12: Fools for Christ (September 19, 2015) 2 years 4 weeks ago #50704

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 43
i say do it. if those kids are anything like the ones here, they will think your cool. if they dont, i lived my whole life at the short end of popularity, and i lived. you can do the same. you got this!
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

Lesson 12: Fools for Christ (September 19, 2015) 2 years 3 weeks ago #50726

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
Whatever. Just go. Forget those fools of school kids. If they're going to judge judge, how are they going to? Stick and stones may break my bones, but words won't hurt me.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

Lesson 12: Fools for Christ (September 19, 2015) 2 years 3 weeks ago #50779

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
SRNitro wrote:
Whatever. Just go. Forget those fools of school kids. If they're going to judge judge, how are they going to? Stick and stones may break my bones, but words won't hurt me.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words won't hurt me" is the one of the most inaccurate sayings Words can hurt. Words can even kill.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds