Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 2 (August 15, 2015)

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 1 2 years 2 months ago #49126

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
A group of you have decided to go and play miniature golf. Included in the group of people is a guy/girl whom you really like. The group date is a lot of fun; everyone is having a good time. At one point in the evening you and this other person find yourselves at the concession stand alone. Instead of heading back to the others, you wander around to the other side of the stand away from the lights. Obviously, this is exciting. One thing leads to another and you end up getting face-to-face; you wonder what is going to happen next! You can both tell there is a mutual attraction between you, and your hearts are racing.

What do you do? You have committed to not date until you are a few years older. But it feels really good to be this close; it’s exciting. Should you continue to tempt fate, or go back to the group? Is it wrong to kiss someone, alone in the dark, or is it OK? Can you think of any Bible texts that might help you here?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 1 2 years 2 months ago #49148

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
RUN!

Honestly, I would run. I actually have been in this situation before and while it feels good, one thing leads to another and let's just say once I kissed her, things went downhill very fast. So I would not do that again, because I regret all of it.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Lesson 7: Guys and Girls, Part 1 2 years 2 months ago #49237

• mknz12
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 263
YIKES.

Well, to be honest right now I don't know what I would do. Would I try to kiss them on the cheek and then pull away? Or maybe just hug them and keep moving? I don't think I would do a lips kiss though :sick: sure it sounds fascinating in my brain but when I really think about the action itself I am little grossed out... eww what if you do it wrong?? :sick: :lol: Anyway, the best thing to do would definitely be to get out of the situation. I think I would probably squeeze his hand and then turn and run away maybe with a little hug thrown in idk ;) , follow Joseph's example :side: ;) B)

Anybody else?? When I read this in church today in the Guide I was all like "ohhh no..." :lol:
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds