Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Judging (July 4, 2015)

Lesson 1: Judging (July 4, 2015) 2 years 3 months ago #48133

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
Kenneth gets straight A’s in school. He is respected by the teachers and other students as one of the smartest guys in the class. Randy, who has to work hard just to do better than average, observed Kenneth using a cheat sheet during a major science exam. He was shocked. He kept the information to himself, but he watched during every exam, and surecenough, Kenneth cheated every time. When Kenneth got an award at assembly for academic success, Randy wanted to stand up and expose this cheater for the fraud that he was. One of Randy’s friends, Craig, commented on how he wished he could get good grades like Kenneth. That was all Randy could take. He coolly replied to Craig, “You can get good grades like Kenneth, if you cheat.” And then he walked off in a storm.

According to the challenge of Jesus in this lesson, how should Randy deal with his anger toward Kenneth and his outburst at the lockers with his friend Craig? What would have been the ideal response when he first noticed the cheating? What should he do about it now?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: Judging (July 4, 2015) 2 years 3 months ago #48136

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with this topic, but why is Dr. C gone and where did she go?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Lesson 1: Judging (July 4, 2015) 2 years 3 months ago #48147

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
Randy should leave an anonymous note for the teacher telling her that he witnessed him cheating and that the teacher should keep an eye on Kenneth. If he left his name, she'll just think "Oh, it's just Randy. He's just jealous" and shrug it off.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds