Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 7: Service and Servant Leadership (May 16, 2015)

Lesson 7: Service and Servant Leadership (May 16, 2015) 2 years 5 months ago #46356

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
In this year’s student association elections, three candidates are running. Candidate A, Jim, is an extremely popular student, a star basketball player, active in the church youth group. He’s good-looking, and everyone likes him. Candidate B, Michele, is a quiet, studious girl who gets straight A’s and wants to study law. Of the three of them she seems to really have the best ideas about how student government should work and what she can do to improve the school—but she’s not a whole lot of fun. Candidate C, Dave, is a nice guy but not a superstar. His grades are good enough to run for president but not straight A’s. He has lots of friends, but he’s not what you’d call super-popular. Mostly, people know Dave as someone who works hard. He tutors underprivileged kids at a community center after school, he coaches a kids’ soccer team for free, and he’s gone on two church mission trips and been the hardest-working member of the team.

Whom are you going to vote for? What qualities do you think are most important in a leader?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 7: Service and Servant Leadership (May 16, 2015) 2 years 5 months ago #46376

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2916
Dave 'cause I can tell that he'd be a humble leader. He won't act all big and tall and fancy like Jim and he won't be some smartypants I'm-better-than-you leader like Michele. If I went to that school I could feel like I could walk up to Dave and strike a conversation with him without feeling like I'm talking to the the president of the United States or something.

Lesson 7: Service and Servant Leadership (May 16, 2015) 2 years 5 months ago #46519

• sekayi_101
  • i am a PK and i love it!
  • Thank you received: 96
I'm not sure who i would vote for but i think a good leader
would be ambitious, dedicated, would what is good for the school,
and many other things. Basically, Dave seems the best for the job
as he has done alot of community work and is a hard worker.
I think he would do well with that job.
So i guess i would vote for him. :)

Up to the hill of Calvary
My Savior went courageously
and there he bled and died for me
Hallelujah for the cross
-Newsboys Hallelujah For The Cross

Lesson 7: Service and Servant Leadership (May 16, 2015) 2 years 5 months ago #46532

• sha-sha
  • Love pathfinders and adore books
  • Thank you received: 36
I would vote for candidate c because he is doing what Jesus would do, helping others and doing the dirty work that nobody else would want to do
#Books
#my little pony
#schhol
#church
#pathfinders
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds