Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 6: The Body of Believers and Mission (May 9, 2015)

Lesson 6: The Body of Believers and Mission (May 9, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #46023

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
A group of youth was working on a service project together. They were washing cars and cleaning them thoroughly, inside and out. No donations were accepted; it was a gift to the community. Unfortunately, a thoughtless comment about someone’s inadequacy at washing cars slipped out. Everyone had been working so well together; however, in one moment it seemed that the mission was gone, the team was split, and what was fun had become a chore. What would you do if you were
the leader and had several hours of work left to do? How would you get your team back on track?

When have you experienced synergy before? (When the whole is better than the value of all the parts.) When have you had a great team success?
Describe what happened and show how the team was more effective than any one person’s strengths.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 6: The Body of Believers and Mission (May 9, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #46031

• sha-sha
  • Love pathfinders and adore books
  • Thank you received: 36
I would remind the team that this is not for theirselves and that this is a task on behalf of the community.
#Books
#my little pony
#schhol
#church
#pathfinders
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds