Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: How often do you study the Bible to see what God has to say to you?

Every day 5 38.5%
Once a week 2 15.4%
Once a month 3 23.1%
Hardly ever 3 23.1%
Total number of voters: 13 ( SkeleBoy10, Etuc3, 12pearlygates, Going4God, fancy_jenns ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Lesson 3: Word Up! (April 18, 2015)

Lesson 3: Word Up! (April 18, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #45408

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Thanks for taking this poll that ties in with your Real-time Faith Sabbath School lesson!
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by kpeckham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 3: Word Up! (April 18, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #45411

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 823
Did anyone else think "Word Up" was going to be about WordGirl?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: 12pearlygates, sha-sha

Lesson 3: Word Up! (April 18, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #45540

• sha-sha
  • Love pathfinders and adore books
  • Thank you received: 36
This weeks lesson is about a set of men who travelled to an island in 1787 in order to collect breadfruit trees. But when the men arrived there, majority did not want to leave. When time came to leave, many fled and hid on the island. They were all found and severely punished. Soon this started a rebellion against the Captain-William Bligh. Even his best friend Fletcher Christian led the rebellion. Those who were willing to leave the island got ditched on a lifeboat to make their way home. However, those who were apart of the rebellion back on the island continued to fight even though they had received what they wanted. Fletcher returned home and kidnapped women and slaves to bring with him to the island. Soon the men started drinking alcohol, murdering the women and each other, raping the women. By 1808 every single one of the men were dead apart from a man named John Adamas. On the ship that had originally brought the men to the island in the first place, John found a Bible on board the ship. He read each and every word, every chapter, and every new and Old Testament books. With the women and children who were left with him on the island, he began to share the good news to them and they all began to slowly change their ways. Years later another group of people landed on the island. But instead of finding people who were committing sins and fighting with each other, they found a group of people at peace and one with God.
#Books
#my little pony
#schhol
#church
#pathfinders
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds