Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 4, 2015)

Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 4, 2015) 2 years 6 months ago #45077

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Kelsey feels alone. It doesn’t feel right, nor does it seem fair that standing up for what is right could turn out to be such a disaster. Kelsey witnessed two boys physically hurting another boy at school. While many students witnessed the incident, no one was willing to say what happened, because the two boys were quite popular. Kelsey couldn’t remain quiet. She told the principal. The students were disciplined. Students called her names that made her feel horrible. How could doing the right thing feel so wrong? What do you think she should have done? What do you think Christ would have done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 4, 2015) 2 years 6 months ago #45090

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 311
I guess Christ was called horrible things too but he treated His bullies back with kind words and good deeds
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----

Lesson 1: Kingdom of the Narrow-minded (April 4, 2015) 2 years 6 months ago #45116

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
Sometimes the right thing feels wrong because of how you are treated afterward because the kids in the first place were caught. If people ever tell you "Don't tell Mom" or something, it's because they know what they're doing is wrong. It is not wrong, you just have to stand up to these two boys. I think that Kelsey was right in telling the principal and I wouldn't change what happened in that area. Christ may have done the same, or even discipline the boys Himself.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds