Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 12: Living in the Here and Now-Solid Ground (March 21, 2015)

Lesson 12: Living in the Here and Now-Solid Ground (March 21, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44822

• kpeckham
  • Thank you received: 57
Your friend Tiffany is one of the nicest people you know. She’s always cheerful and pleasant, she’s kind to everyone, she likes to get involved in activities that will make the world a better place, like raising money for the homeless or starting a recycling program. You ask if she’d like to come to church with you, but she says, “I believe Jesus was a good man, but I don’t think He was God. I think God is in all of us; God is whatever you want Him to be. And I don’t think I’m a sinner, so why do I need to be saved?” Does Tiffany need Jesus? How do you respond to her beliefs? Is there a way to share your beliefs that would be meaningful to her?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 12: Living in the Here and Now-Solid Ground (March 21, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44825

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
Yes, everyone needs Jesus, no matter what. I respond to her by saying that if she doesn't want to go to heaven, that's her choice. God can't force us to do a thing. I'm not sure there is a way to share my beliefs if she is this stubborn to stay this way. I'll have to give it some thought.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Lesson 12: Living in the Here and Now-Solid Ground (March 21, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44916

Yes Tiffany needs Jesus. If she doesn't want to go to church that's her decision but it's highly advised. No, if you don't believe in something it won't be meaningful to you.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds