Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 11: Substance and Other Body Abuses (March 14, 2015)

Lesson 11: Substance and Other Body Abuses (March 14, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44693

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
Your friends ask you to meet them after school saying they have something for you. When you arrive, one of them is showing the others how they can get high sniffing glue they bought with their lunch money. When they offer it to you, you turn them down. One of them says, “Why not? It’s not like it’s illegal. It’s not marijuana or alcohol.” Do you agree with them? What is your response to them?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 11: Substance and Other Body Abuses (March 14, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44697

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
It may not be illegal, but it hurts our bodies--the temples of God. If you were running a building, would you want it to be trashed? Of course not!

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Lesson 11: Substance and Other Body Abuses (March 14, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44702

• LauraReeves
  • i love GOD
  • Thank you received: 20
No whay Dudes.this is like drunks,say by to ur lifes
IM A POTATO *dab* POTATO *dab*

Lesson 11: Substance and Other Body Abuses (March 14, 2015) 2 years 7 months ago #44729

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2913
Sure its not illegal, but 1) it'll kill you eventually and 2) I hate the smell of glue. That's what I would say I think. But I tend to not get into those kind of situations so I don't know what I would really say. Probably something like "No!" that's usually my generic answer for something I'm not prepared for.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds