Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 6: End-time Disappointment (February 7, 2015)

Lesson 6: End-time Disappointment (February 7, 2015) 7 years 9 months ago #43793

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 99
Imagine your grandmother is a famous Adventist who has served God from childhood. Through the years, God used her to establish many church schools and to help educate scores of needy students. Now she has Alzheimer’s, and your grandfather is disappointed that God hasn’t healed her. He says that God has deserted them and plans to give up on Him. What would you tell this man who taught you to love and trust God and His Word?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 6: End-time Disappointment (February 7, 2015) 7 years 9 months ago #43992

• Blue Tornado
  • Requiescat in pace.
  • Thank you received: 1094
"My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from helping Me, And from the words of My groaning? O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear; And in the night season, and am not silent. But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel. Our fathers trusted in You; They trusted, and You delivered them. They cried to You, and were delivered; They trusted in You, and were not ashamed...But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother’s womb You have been My God. Be not far from Me, For trouble is near; For there is none to help. Many bulls have surrounded Me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me. They gape at Me with their mouths, Like a raging and roaring lion. I am poured out like water, And all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It has melted within Me. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death. But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me! Deliver Me from the sword, My precious life from the power of the dog. Save Me from the lion’s mouth And from the horns of the wild oxen! You have answered Me...Those who seek Him will praise the Lord. Let your heart live forever!" -Psalm 22:1-5, 9-21, 26
"Is man merely a mistake of God's, or is God merely a mistake of man?"

-Friedrich Nietzsche
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SdaKid777
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds