Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 4: Holiness (January 24, 2015)

Lesson 4: Holiness (January 24, 2015) 2 years 10 months ago #43412

• kpeckham
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
Johnny has a bad habit. It seems as if no matter what he does, he keeps falling into the same thing again and again. He has asked God for victory, but he can’t seem to stop what he is doing. His problem is that he keeps going back to some places that he shouldn’t when he is searching the Internet. He knows that he shouldn’t go there, but he has done it so much, it seems as if he can’t stop. 1. What do you think Johnny should do
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lesson 4: Holiness (January 24, 2015) 2 years 10 months ago #43413

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 832
Maybe stop using the Internet would help. What our family does is they use a program called "Windows Live Family Safety" where they can see what we do every second of the day. That helps a bit because we'll be caught right off the bat and punished before we can fall deeper in the trap. It is not available on mobile so we are not allowed to take our phones, say, into the bathroom, and we are forced to give it to them overnight (good things in that, too, as they get charged).

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Lesson 4: Holiness (January 24, 2015) 2 years 9 months ago #44666

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3086
That sounds really cool @BT

I think Johnny should get an accountability partner. I know someone you looked up bad stuff on the internet over and over again and now his parents are helping him by instructing that someone always be by him while on the computer so he doesn't look up bad stuff. They also changed the password on his computer so that if he wants to get on he has to ask someone to put in the password.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds