Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012)

Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3633

• tball
  • Thank you received: 53
Kim wrote this question: “When I pray to God I want to be open and honest, but I don’t know where to begin. I feel as though there is so much to tell Him and I feel stupid repeating what He obviously knows already. How do you talk with someone who knows what you are going to say? I have made so many promises to Him that I have broken. I’m tired of asking forgiveness all the time. What’s the point? Is there a better way? I’m really kind of open for suggestions.”
What would you say to Kim? Is there anything you have experienced that might encourage her? When have you felt the same? How did you get through?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Penelope009, OGodLovesMe

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3729

Well Kim.... Although the Lord already knows what your gonna say I think you should open up to him regardless... And I know always asking for forgiveness may seem tiresome but think about this since the Lord permits you to continue to live on another day and continues to protect you and your loved ones, that's one way the Lord shows you forgiveness :) :) :)

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3731

CONTINUE PRAYING REGARDLESS........GOD KNOWS OUR HEART AND HE KNOWS HOW MUCH U REALLY TRY......BUT HE WANTS U TO ASK HIM TO HELP U NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKES YOUR MAKING AND TO HELP U KEEP YOUR PROMISES.........WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WE ALL FALL SHORT OF HIS BLESSINGS........NEVER STOP PRAYING THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ENEMY WANTS.....HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE IN THE UNSEEN! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Penelope009

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3751

hey my name is samy
i do feel the same way sometimes even God knows what you are going to say it doesn't matter when you ask for forgiveness he want to hear it from you that you are truly sorry.
God is great friend sometimes you can't even find someone who can listen to you in"st great to find someone that can listen and understand you and forgive you a person that never leave always by your side.
please still pray God and ask for forgiveness because you may not know the time that he is coming back. :cheer: :woohoo:

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3916

• Penelope009
  • John 3:16
  • Thank you received: 37
I know, it could be soo hard! It kinda makes me feel weird to talk to Him, but then kids say thats direspect. What am i to do? Then my bff tells me to ignore them. So just hold on to God, but you dont have to acctually pray. You can just talk like he is your bff, just dont gossip!!
GodSwag

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3997

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Part of forgiveness is trying really hard not to do it again. Then you will not have to be asking forgiveness so much. Even though God knows what you are going to say, you should still talk to him as if he didn't know. Listen for his response.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #3998

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
pene009, I can kind of get what she is saying. It is Ok to tell the lord your problems and pray for other people and their problems.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 9: Gold Like Glass (Being Real, Part 1) (June 2, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #4038

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
Hey, God is your friend, don't worry, He loves you for who you are!
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds