Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012)

Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3317

• tball
  • Thank you received: 53
Priyanth has gone to Christian schools all his life. He doesn’t really know anyone who is not of his faith. Now he has to go to a public high school. He wants to share his faith, but he is afraid people will think he is weird. What advice would you give him?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaylie15

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3338

• Lexi
  • strength, perseverance and faith is the key
  • Thank you received: 44
i think that Pryianth should tell others little by little about Jesus, Maybe his friends might find it less anoying to know about our MAKER
It is better to be noticed 4 wat u r than wat u r not!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cangelinna, BerryGirl13

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3348

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
First live a Godly life, and be extra kind and helpful, people will notice the difference, and then maybe for an essay he could write something about his faith, or maybe to a school presentation about what it means to be a true Christian, and how much your life will change!
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3419

• jemzi boo
  • aaaaw!!! so qute
  • Thank you received: 1
I would advise him to share his faith whether or not the children would think that he is weird.
i love to read

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3454

• terrier
  • Thank you received: 54
Priyanth should cast aside the idea of being weird because of his faith. Rather he should pray for God's guidance and help. He could try many things to witness, just like how DaughterOfGod already mentioned. :)
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. <3

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3504

I think he should put God first and let his friends know who God was where he came from and who he sent to die on the cross to save our sins.
:)

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3552

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Share God. If his friends think he is wierdm it will be hard. But you never know. Even one metioning about God could make a big difference later if not at that time. God should be first in everyone's life. The first and the last.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 8: Listening on Purpose, Part 2 (May 26, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #3732

DON'T EVER DENY OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN OR HE WOULD DENY US............HE SHOULD SHARE GOD LITTLE BY LITTLE THROUGH HIS BEHAVIOUR,STUDIES AND ATTITUDE...........A KIND WORD AND A SMILE CAN GO A LONG WAY. :)
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds