Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 11: Heroes (March 17, 2012)

Lesson 11: Heroes (March 17, 2012) 5 years 4 months ago #15

• tball
  • Thank you received: 53
Suppose there is an artist whose music is very popular. Everyone you know is listening to him, and he is getting great reviews. You listen to him, and his music is definitely something you enjoy. You like everything about it—the beat, the melodies, the emotion. It’s just great. But the lyrics aren’t anything you’re sure you agree with. Because you like the music so much, however, you feel you can just listen to it and tune the words out. What are the dangers in doing so?

Now switch from music to people. Is it possible to pick and choose just the specific characteristics of a person (hero) that you would like to emulate? Explain.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by tball.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Lesson 11: Heroes (March 17, 2012) 5 years 3 months ago #272

Yes, I believe it's possible to pick certain characteristics of a hero. I think it's better that way than to just go with everything they say or do. Because nobody's perfect, and they can't have ALL the good characteristics that you want. So I do think that you can pick which characteristics of a hero you want to copy or reproduce. ;)
~113/\/\3r u331!3~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godsadvicegiver12

Re: Lesson 11: Heroes (March 17, 2012) 5 years 3 months ago #1072

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
No. Because you can try to focus on just those things that they do, but you will start noticing the other things that you didn't want to notice. Then you might start acting lke them and that may not be good.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 11: Heroes (March 17, 2012) 8 months 4 days ago #64124

• smileygon10
  • Meow!
  • Thank you received: 126
#operationtimetravel

I think this is as far back as it goes... anything before that is in the archives.
Smiling for Jesus
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds