Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012)

Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012) 5 years 6 months ago #1443

• tball
  • Thank you received: 53
A group of five teens from your church meet one night each week to do Bible study with some older church members. You have been enjoying the studies and the time spent with the older people—whom you did not know well before—and feel that you are learning a lot, even though you might have found the study boring at first. Three of the teens told you they are not going to come any more because they get bored.

What would you say to them? Do you have any ideas that might help the meeting be more interesting for everyone? Why is Bible study and time with God important?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyrical Ken17

Re: Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #1505

• Lyrical Ken17
  • Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays of
  • Thank you received: 4
i will try as their friend to persuade them by telling them about the benefits of the bible study and tell them that although it may seem boring if u embrace and approach it wholeheartedly u will grow to like it.If this does not work then the bible studies could be made more interactive and include more sessions relating to the youth
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Re: Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #1530

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I would definanatly encoursage them to start praying about it!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #1609

I am their friend and I have to persuade them to stay to learn more about god our creator and his son Jesus Christ so I would tell the older folks if they can make bible games and quizzes so that the bible studies can be more fun because my friends don't want to stay because that say that the bible studies are boring.bible studies and god is important because they both can help us in our daily lives and we must trust both of them because they both tell the truth. :) ;) :silly: :side:
Attachments:
:)

Re: Lesson 3: Walking With God, Part 1 (April 21, 2012) 5 years 5 months ago #1610

I am their friend and I have to persuade them to stay to learn more about god our creator and his son Jesus Christ so I would tell the older folks if they can make bible games and quizzes so that the bible studies can be more fun because my friends don't want to stay because that say that the bible studies are boring.bible studies and god is important because they both can help us in our daily lives and we must trust both of them because they both tell the truth. :) ;) :silly: :side:
[attachment:1]100_0290.JPG[/attachment]
:)
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds