Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Or False (And Other Stuff)

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 6 days ago #81606

  • mknz12
  • mknz12's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Posts: 464
  • Thank you received: 265
GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK *jazz hands*

Haha okay so I've been missing this forum lately and I feel like starting another Bible trivia game B) (some of you might remember I made one of these a while ago) so let's gooo

1. True or False: Caleb was the only one of the 12 spies to bring a positive report back to the Israelites.

2. Name the judge of Israel who vowed to sacrifice his only child if God gave him victory in battle.

3. How much did the prophet Hosea pay to buy his adulterous wife out of slavery?

4. In what book are these lines written? "He brought me to the banqueting table, his banner over me [is] love?"

5. Where was the Tower of Babel built?

Let the games begin! :lol:
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 6 days ago #81616

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 697
  • Thank you received: 545
Wb!
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81640

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Ayee, welcome back mknz!! Glad to have you back ;P

As for the trivia, I'm really bad ad trivia >O<
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81685

  • Mrphie
  • Mrphie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • HEY! *whips out fingerguns*
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 45
mknz12 wrote:
GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK *jazz hands*

Haha okay so I've been missing this forum lately and I feel like starting another Bible trivia game B) (some of you might remember I made one of these a while ago) so let's gooo

1. True or False: Caleb was the only one of the 12 spies to bring a positive report back to the Israelites.

2. Name the judge of Israel who vowed to sacrifice his only child if God gave him victory in battle.

3. How much did the prophet Hosea pay to buy his adulterous wife out of slavery?

4. In what book are these lines written? "He brought me to the banqueting table, his banner over me [is] love?"

5. Where was the Tower of Babel built?

Let the games begin! :lol:
I think I've got most of them..

1. True
2. Jephthah
3. Fifteen shekels of silver, and one and a half homers of barley.
4. nopenopenopeidunno
5. The land of Shinar

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81698

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 651
  • Thank you received: 348
Mrphie wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK *jazz hands*

Haha okay so I've been missing this forum lately and I feel like starting another Bible trivia game B) (some of you might remember I made one of these a while ago) so let's gooo

1. True or False: Caleb was the only one of the 12 spies to bring a positive report back to the Israelites.

2. Name the judge of Israel who vowed to sacrifice his only child if God gave him victory in battle.

3. How much did the prophet Hosea pay to buy his adulterous wife out of slavery?

4. In what book are these lines written? "He brought me to the banqueting table, his banner over me [is] love?"

5. Where was the Tower of Babel built?

Let the games begin! :lol:
I think I've got most of them..

1. True
2. Jephthah
3. Fifteen shekels of silver, and one and a half homers of barley.
4. nopenopenopeidunno
5. The land of Shinar


I don't know any of the other answers ( even though I just read the book of Hosea, haha) but I think that 1. is false. I'm pretty sure two guys brought back a positive report. I think the other one's name was Joshua????
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lianne11

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81724

  • Mrphie
  • Mrphie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • HEY! *whips out fingerguns*
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 45
mittens92999 wrote:
Mrphie wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK *jazz hands*

Haha okay so I've been missing this forum lately and I feel like starting another Bible trivia game B) (some of you might remember I made one of these a while ago) so let's gooo

1. True or False: Caleb was the only one of the 12 spies to bring a positive report back to the Israelites.

2. Name the judge of Israel who vowed to sacrifice his only child if God gave him victory in battle.

3. How much did the prophet Hosea pay to buy his adulterous wife out of slavery?

4. In what book are these lines written? "He brought me to the banqueting table, his banner over me [is] love?"

5. Where was the Tower of Babel built?

Let the games begin! :lol:
I think I've got most of them..

1. True
2. Jephthah
3. Fifteen shekels of silver, and one and a half homers of barley.
4. nopenopenopeidunno
5. The land of Shinar


I don't know any of the other answers ( even though I just read the book of Hosea, haha) but I think that 1. is false. I'm pretty sure two guys brought back a positive report. I think the other one's name was Joshua????
I looked up the answers in my bible lol, I couldn't think of them off the top of my head
But yeah I got confused about that too
Cuz there were two different times they sent spies (I thought they sent spies only once)
But the first time with the 12, and Caleb had the only positive report
The second time was when 2 were sent, they met Rahab, came back, and were like, yeah we can totally do this, they're all scared of us.

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81727

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 110
  • Thank you received: 21
TravelPastel wrote:
Ayee, welcome back mknz!! Glad to have you back ;P

As for the trivia, I'm really bad ad trivia >O<
same :S btw welcome back
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____
The administrator has disabled public write access.

True Or False (And Other Stuff) 5 months 5 days ago #81728

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 110
  • Thank you received: 21
Mrphie wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK *jazz hands*

Haha okay so I've been missing this forum lately and I feel like starting another Bible trivia game B) (some of you might remember I made one of these a while ago) so let's gooo

1. True or False: Caleb was the only one of the 12 spies to bring a positive report back to the Israelites.

2. Name the judge of Israel who vowed to sacrifice his only child if God gave him victory in battle.

3. How much did the prophet Hosea pay to buy his adulterous wife out of slavery?

4. In what book are these lines written? "He brought me to the banqueting table, his banner over me [is] love?"

5. Where was the Tower of Babel built? wow u good im... well not :S

Let the games begin! :lol:
I think I've got most of them..

1. True
2. Jephthah
3. Fifteen shekels of silver, and one and a half homers of barley.
4. nopenopenopeidunno
5. The land of Shinar
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheerful girl12
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds