Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators!

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 5 years 3 days ago #15243

• dancer4god
  • I love God!
  • Thank you received: 279
Lot's daughters got their father drunk and had kids by him!!!
~God's love, wack-a-doodles, and fluffy poodles~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 5 years 2 days ago #15314

dancer for god and the jaguar are correct sorry gods addvice giver 11 you are wrong
ps i will be going on vacation and will not have internet access so i wont be able to post the next case so if cupcake or some one else wants to post a case go right a head
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 5 years 16 hours ago #15419

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
Godsadvicegiver11 wrote:
Noah was the father who was tricked. His daughters did the wrong thing of having children with their father... :( If only they would have just waited for, for God's plan to take action. That wasn't His plan!

Wait-Since when did Noah have any daughters? I thought it was Lot!
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16139

okay new case remember no bibles

crime: rape
clues: The victim tryed to avoid the shame by agreeing to marry the perpetrator victim was half sister of perpetrator

so now its your turn who commited this terrible crime post to respond.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16233

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1215
The guilty party was Amnon, first son of David. He raped his sister Tamar. He was killed by Tamar's brother and his half brother Absalom.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16243

• FelineRose
  • Thank you received: 25
Satan.
Shea K. ;)

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16271

• Sportzgurl
  • I LOVE dogs!! and I LOVE to read!!
  • Thank you received: 74
Amnon...?
-JoJo

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16355

thejaguar and jojome1010 are corect sorry feline rose you are wrongly correct because the correct answer is amnon but the instigator of all sin is satan so you are wrongly correct

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16586

TheJaguar wrote:
The guilty party was Amnon, first son of David. He raped his sister Tamar. He was killed by Tamar's brother and his half brother Absalom.

This is what I know think too

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16771

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
What is the next one?
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16805

• Sportzgurl
  • I LOVE dogs!! and I LOVE to read!!
  • Thank you received: 74
yay!
-JoJo

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16909

okay here is the next case as usuall no bibles

crime:murder resisting arrest and obstruction of justice
weopon: unknown
clues: fugitive is alleged to have murdered a member of the ruling class, perpetrator fled country before being discovered.
now You have to solve this case good luck this is the chief signing off

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16923

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Absalom, son of David, who killed his half brother Amnon?

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16958

BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN
cadaver found in a shallow grave under the shifting sands

ps this is a hint

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #16991

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2992
um, it was absalom. he killed his step brother amnon at a feast thing and then he ran away before he got caught...i dont remember anything about amnon being buried...

am i right?

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #17036

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
It sounds like Cain-
He killed Abel... Am I right?
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 11 months ago #17466

to this moment no one has guessed correctly

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18031

come on you havent guessed correctly yet but you still can

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18080

• Cupcake
  • Thank you received: 134
From my dad he says it's gonna be hard so get ready.
Bibles allowed
Crime: Deception

Exhibits: Old clothes, moldy bread :sick:

Result: Leaders fooled by actors who convinced them they came from a far country

Hard, right? :silly: :blink:

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18392

• dancer4god
  • I love God!
  • Thank you received: 279
It was the inhabitants of Gibeon! They took old things to convince the Israelites to make a peace treaty with them. The Israelites were told to destroy all of the nearby inhabitants, so some Gibeonite inhabitants came and disguesed themselves as having come from very far away so that the Israelites would think they were from far away and would sign a peace treaty with them. (I needed my Bible for the name of the people, but not remembering the story. And my mom told me what book of the Bible to look in.)
~God's love, wack-a-doodles, and fluffy poodles~

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18397

the men from gibeon who decived joshua

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18699

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
To notturningaside's original one, is it Moses?

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18717

• i am a boss
  • i LUV bass guitar and soccer
  • Thank you received: 58
it's satan :angry:
I'm intelligent, handsome athletic and funny and a Seventh Day Adventist christian!!!
. Life cannot be any better!!! ;)

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18718

• i am a boss
  • i LUV bass guitar and soccer
  • Thank you received: 58
gibeons people i can tell they fearful that isreal will strike thier country so they decided to try and make a peace treaty but joshua thought that they were poor people from a town so when he found out about the moldy bread and the bad wine he said that they should cut wood for them and be water drawers :cheer:
I'm intelligent, handsome athletic and funny and a Seventh Day Adventist christian!!!
. Life cannot be any better!!! ;)
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by i am a boss.

Re: and now its time for Bible Crime Scene Investigators! 4 years 10 months ago #18837

• danny321
  • i love to read and crochet
  • Thank you received: 76
heres one
Crime: Murder
Weabon: a Peg
Clues: the man who was killed came in and never reaturned until someone came and took his body. oh and the murderer was a women (great now you guys should know it) :angry: :angry:

NO BIBLES ALOWED IT HAS TO BE FROM MEMORY. I DID NOT USE A BIBLE FOR THIS ONE I USED MY BRAIN!!!!! SO USE IT (no offence please dont get angry i wasnt meaning to be mean so please do not take it the wrong way)
:) Danielle Out ;)
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds