Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 3 days ago #89530

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 50
So here's the deal... as many of you know, I have NEVER had many true friends. only 2 in my whole near 16-year-old life. As for girls who are friends, or girlfriends, none. I don't know what I am doing wrong? People who never talked to me dislike me... So I might be going back To my home state to visit next year, and I intend to ask a girl, that I have known for, oh, 10ish years, on a date.. well, kinda... She likes Egypt, and I know very little about it. Any suggestions?

Now to the main part. My theory is I talk too much... Which I do. Also, I have zero people skills. Many times I have walked up to a girl, as an opening line, say, Hi like your shirt, I'm so and so. and scurry away because that's all I know. And I'm loud! my hearings gone, almost, so I talk much louder. I do my best to not talk, and talk quietly, but it doesn't work. I also have problems with eye contact. I'm pretty sure I know the ground better than anyone else! But the main problem is that my character isn't compatible with other people. I can not small talk, I don't gossip, and don't swear. the opposite of what everyone else does around here. And being as there is mainly girls here, you understand my plight! (I hope)
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 3 days ago #89548

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 564
The best way to get people skills is to hang out with people. I don’t know of any other way to effectively gain social skills. You may initially be an outcast, and you may make mistakes, but at least you will learn how to interact with others. Besides, you can always start over once you go to college.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 2 days ago #89560

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1994
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
The best way to get people skills is to hang out with people. I don’t know of any other way to effectively gain social skills. You may initially be an outcast, and you may make mistakes, but at least you will learn how to interact with others. Besides, you can always start over once you go to college.

Do not do that workout if you want to get out of bed the next day!!!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 2 days ago #89568

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 862
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, endershadow112

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 2 days ago #89573

I think the biggest thing you'll need to be able to do is be able to have a conversation. I'm not the best at it, but my suggestion is to talk about things you like, and make sure you talk, don't give short one word replies, that can kill conversations.

Maybe if you find someone that likes the same stuff you do you can make a friend.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 17 hours ago #89594

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
Blue Tornado wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

What am I doing wrong? 2 weeks 10 hours ago #89613

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
Allison C wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Those aint guys they are superhuman LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

What am I doing wrong? 1 week 6 days ago #89630

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Instead of that start with 5 of each

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

What am I doing wrong? 1 week 6 days ago #89648

Blue Tornado wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What am I doing wrong? 1 week 6 days ago #89651

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
Kwesi wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Lol ok whatever. Maybe that's a stretch idk. But I know they can do lots of pushups in a short amount of time.

Those aint guys they are superhuman LOL
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds