Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him?

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 1 day ago #89136

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 351
I know it's long, but please read it all. I need help!
I recently started liking this guy. Let's call him Luke. Before I liked him though, all my guy friends would ask me about Luke and if I would go with him to the dance or if I was interested in him. I always lied and said no, I found him attractive but didn't like him. I gave no indication that I was interested. I got asked about this guy at least five or six times by all his friends. He was the only guy they asked me about, they never mentioned other guys. Then I got asked if I would go to the Banquet with him and I finally told the truth and said yes and that I thought he was good looking, even though I still didn't like him. Now I like him and a couple days ago I caught him staring at me a few times but he looked away quickly. I was at a Christmas party last night and a mutual friend asked me if I was dating anyone. I said no. Then he said, "Well how about Luke?" That day at church, my sister said she saw him glancing at me multiple times and he and his friend group sat with my sister and me and her friends at potluck. He didn't say anything. We don't talk much. Luke is good friends with all the other girls but he doesn't really talk much to me unless I start the conversation. But he's really nice and my type and now I can't stop thinking about him. Does it mean anything if his friends always ask me if I am interested in him? That's literally the only person they ask me about... Even though I gave no indication that I liked him and didn't even like him at one point? But now I do....
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 1 day ago #89139

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
mittens92999 wrote:
I know it's long, but please read it all. I need help!
I recently started liking this guy. Let's call him Luke. Before I liked him though, all my guy friends would ask me about Luke and if I would go with him to the dance or if I was interested in him. I always lied and said no, I found him attractive but didn't like him. I gave no indication that I was interested. I got asked about this guy at least five or six times by all his friends. He was the only guy they asked me about, they never mentioned other guys. Then I got asked if I would go to the Banquet with him and I finally told the truth and said yes and that I thought he was good looking, even though I still didn't like him. Now I like him and a couple days ago I caught him staring at me a few times but he looked away quickly. I was at a Christmas party last night and a mutual friend asked me if I was dating anyone. I said no. Then he said, "Well how about Luke?" That day at church, my sister said she saw him glancing at me multiple times and he and his friend group sat with my sister and me and her friends at potluck. He didn't say anything. We don't talk much. Luke is good friends with all the other girls but he doesn't really talk much to me unless I start the conversation. But he's really nice and my type and now I can't stop thinking about him. Does it mean anything if his friends always ask me if I am interested in him? That's literally the only person they ask me about... Even though I gave no indication that I liked him and didn't even like him at one point? But now I do....

you said all HIS friends asked you. did any of your friends ask you if you liked him? because it could be that he does like you and he told his friends to find out if you like him back.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 17 hours ago #89142

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
No, it's only boys or his friends that ask me. I only started liking him recently and haven't told any of the girls.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 14 hours ago #89146

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 99
I wish i could help witht his stuff, but i have only ever liked one guy, and he liked me back, e told each other that straight, cuz we were good friends. My advice is that you ask him in a note after you spend time sorting out your feelings.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 13 hours ago #89153

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
Yeah he has a 99.999999999999999% change of liking you. Round that up and u get 100%
He had to have told his friend that he like you because that' s what we do.
so yeah

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 4 weeks 7 hours ago #89173

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
Well, the only thing is that he asked another girl to the dance. but his best friend asked me if i would go with him if he wasn't going with her. even after the dance I got asked if I would have gone with him... I just don't know why he didn't ask me if he really does like me. His best friend told me that he doesn't have feelings for the girl, but it looks like he does. He talked to her the whole night of the dance, even though I was sitting on his other side at the table. He's pretty quiet and doesn't talk to me much.

-15 years old
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 3 weeks 6 days ago #89182

• ClimberforGod
He prob. didnt ask cuz he was shy or somethin. was the girl he went with one of his close friends? cuz they might have jaust gone as friends...

l]

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 3 weeks 5 days ago #89225

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 323
ClimberforGod wrote:
I wish i could help witht his stuff, but i have only ever liked one guy, and he liked me back, e told each other that straight, cuz we were good friends. My advice is that you ask him in a note after you spend time sorting out your feelings.
Oh, please don't ask with a note - I've had bad experiences with guys and notes :S

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 3 weeks 5 days ago #89242

• ClimberforGod
emmykitty wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
Oh, please don't ask with a note - I've had bad experiences with guys and notes :S

lol some i know has too..

l]

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 3 weeks 4 days ago #89271

ClimberforGod wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:

lol some i know has too..
same!!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Does he like me? Why do I always get asked about him? 2 weeks 2 days ago #89574

My guess is they're asking you because Luke likes you, and he wants to know if you like him. So, he asks his friends to find out what you think of him, or they ship you two and want to know if you like him for that reason.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds