TOPIC: I just need to say this...

I just need to say this... 2 months 6 days ago #86988

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 323
*deep breath*
This is a long story...
Kay, so when I was in 7th grade, this 8th grader liked me. I didn't like him at all and it was my first time dealing with someone who liked me when I didn't like him. I didn't handle the situation very well. I treated him terribly by glaring at him, ignoring him, making fun of him, mocking him, and so many other things. Then that summer we both started to change and I started to... well... become slightly infatuated with him. We became kind of friends and we talked to each other. It was like that for a while until he went off to high school and became busier and he started to change. Then this year, it's been hitting me that maybe he's still hurting because of what I did to him in 7th grade and then last night I thought, "What if he had killed himself because I was so mean to him?" and I completely broke down. I had never been that mean to anyone before and I couldn't handle the thought that I could have been that terrible to him even though I was... I know I need to apologise to him, but I'm not sure how I'd go about it because we don't really talk that much anymore, but I really need to tell him that I am sorry.
Thank you guys for reading even if you don't have advice, but I really needed to get this out because it's been bothering me for so long.
~EK <3

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

I just need to say this... 2 months 6 days ago #87027

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
I've been in a similar situation, but it's me who liked him first. Then he liked me back, and I had no idea what to do so I just shunned him. It really hurt him, I did it for at least a year or two. Now I'm trying to bond that relationship together, but now he's the one shunning me.

What I'm doing is trying to be kinder, kind of trying to make up for it. I say that you should go and apologize and say sincerely that you're sorry and you know what you did wrong.

When I needed to confront someone with a situation somewhat similar to this, I took at friend and kind of practiced on her on what I was going to say.
You can say "Hey, I know we don't really talk often anymore, but this has been bugging me and in the back of my head for quite a while now..." And then you can tell the story and apologize. You can bring a friend with you for support, or do it one on one.
That's how I would go about it... I hope this helped!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, emmykitty, LolingforJesus

I just need to say this... 2 months 5 days ago #87043

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
TravelPastel wrote:
I've been in a similar situation, but it's me who liked him first. Then he liked me back, and I had no idea what to do so I just shunned him. It really hurt him, I did it for at least a year or two. Now I'm trying to bond that relationship together, but now he's the one shunning me.

What I'm doing is trying to be kinder, kind of trying to make up for it. I say that you should go and apologize and say sincerely that you're sorry and you know what you did wrong.

When I needed to confront someone with a situation somewhat similar to this, I took at friend and kind of practiced on her on what I was going to say.
You can say "Hey, I know we don't really talk often anymore, but this has been bugging me and in the back of my head for quite a while now..." And then you can tell the story and apologize. You can bring a friend with you for support, or do it one on one.
That's how I would go about it... I hope this helped!
Oh thank you, this helps!! Your suggestions sound like what I was planning to say btw :)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I just need to say this... 2 months 4 days ago #87073

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
Emmy, please pray about it! Bringing this thing that's been weighing you down for so long to God will free you so much! Of course, I'm totally for apologizing to him! Yes, yes! But get God involved before you go talk to him. Idk if texting him would be an option instead. I know it would be easier if it were me. But maybe you feel that texting him wouldn't suffice, in that case, go talk to him. Pull him aside, and just tell him. Your mom may also have good advice for you too.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, Jayson

I just need to say this... 2 months 4 days ago #87080

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
Take it from a guy's perspective.
The sooner you apologize to him the better.
But make sure that you apology is in private or something, and make sure that you apologize very sincerely. So he will know that it is true and will not think that you are playing him.

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty, TravelPastel

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87321

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
I'm planning to apologize tomorrow to him and something interesting happened today, because for chapel we had a special speaker and he was talking about apologizing and how we should go apologize to those we have really hurt... just thought that was interesting because I've planned for a few weeks to apologize tomorrow... hope it goes well :) i'll update tomorrow :)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87340

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 209
emmykitty wrote:
I'm planning to apologize tomorrow to him and something interesting happened today, because for chapel we had a special speaker and he was talking about apologizing and how we should go apologize to those we have really hurt... just thought that was interesting because I've planned for a few weeks to apologize tomorrow... hope it goes well :) i'll update tomorrow :)

Yep, I think that that was a sign from God saying do it and don't be afraid.

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87357

I hope it all goes well! ;) I'll pray for you

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87379

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 130
Hope it goes well!
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87389

emmykitty wrote:
gaaah i'll pray for u

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87447

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 87
I've been in a similar problem. There's this boy in my class that I rlly didn't like at first for some reason :side: it's probably because he was annoying really immature and..... uh... no seriously, now that I look back I really have NO IDEA why I didn't like him. He didn't really like me either and we were always fighting and just being plain annoying to each other. Though in the second(full) year I was in that school, things started to change and now we're REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLYYYY good friends, and I really like him a lot :) I'm sorry the same couldn't be said for you. :( Good luck apologizing. Hope he forgives you! ;)
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

I just need to say this... 1 month 4 weeks ago #87475

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
emmykitty wrote:

I think God was trying to tell you something Emmy. Go for it! ;)
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

I just need to say this... 1 month 3 weeks ago #87640

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
So here's how it went!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

I just need to say this... 1 month 3 weeks ago #87651

emmykitty wrote:
So here's how it went!

aww :)

I just need to say this... 1 month 3 weeks ago #87686

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
So here's how it went!

Ah... well... you see, well...
yes i do okay imma gonna go hide in a hole now xD

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I just need to say this... 1 month 1 week ago #88560

I doubt it would have hurt him to the extent that he'd have killed himself,, but i think you should bring up the apology at a calm time when you both can talk well, also while asking him why he's been distant, if his feelings have change then try your best to let it go, because even if you wait till next year when your both in high school, there still remains the problem of you separating when he graduates.

I just need to say this... 1 month 1 week ago #88589

Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
I doubt it would have hurt him to the extent that he'd have killed himself,, but i think you should bring up the apology at a calm time when you both can talk well, also while asking him why he's been distant, if his feelings have change then try your best to let it go, because even if you wait till next year when your both in high school, there still remains the problem of you separating when he graduates.
Lol a little late :P

I just need to say this... 1 month 1 week ago #88590

emmykitty wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
So here's how it went!

Ah... well... you see, well...
yes i do okay imma gonna go hide in a hole now xD
Oooh!

I just need to say this... 1 month 1 week ago #88608

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
Hello_Spice_Boi wrote:
Oh, we're both in high school right now :) I just don't have the courage to ever ask him why he's been distant tho :pinch: :pinch:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I just need to say this... 1 month 1 week ago #88610

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 87
emmykitty wrote:
So here's how it went!

YAY! You two made up! :lol:
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds