. Strong nice guy
. Future husband or boyfriend nice guy

Major Type 2: Players
Subtypes:
. Player
. Jerk strong guy
. Overly angry guy
. Crazy player.

These are only some of the types of men out there. Most men fit into many different categories though. But all men to be true men must follow the Bro Code. (Coming from a guy).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87283

oceangirl15 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Does it really matter? Why don’t you just ask the friend?
Well for one thing, u don't know the situation. She is very sensitive about things like this. Plus... we haven't really been on the same page lately. She's been flirting with my brothers, and it makes it awkward. :sick:

Ooohhh... that's REALLY sticky! I hope she hasn't gotten much anywhere with them...?
Well... kind of. I think they both have a crush on her :sick: And we haven't been very close lately because of it. Yea...
*facepalm*
this is why I love being an only child

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87330

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1394
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
I have a question, pointed toward the girls here. Why is it that girls are falling for guys recently, that are short, weak, not too bright, and don't have any will to protect and provide like a guy is supposed to do?

Maybe 'cause some girls are so desperate to have a guy be interested in them that they're willing to take whatever they can get.
Why are “nice” guys pretending like they’re perfect human beings when they just can’t get a girl because girls aren’t interested in guys who make assumptions about a whole gender? I guess we’ll never know.

It is all bout sliding into the DM's, and being sleek as a python
Life is too short for petty games and argument.

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87473

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
LolingforJesus wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Does it really matter? Why don’t you just ask the friend?
Well for one thing, u don't know the situation. She is very sensitive about things like this. Plus... we haven't really been on the same page lately. She's been flirting with my brothers, and it makes it awkward. :sick:

Ooohhh... that's REALLY sticky! I hope she hasn't gotten much anywhere with them...?
Well... kind of. I think they both have a crush on her :sick: And we haven't been very close lately because of it. Yea...
*facepalm*
this is why I love being an only child

Ohhh... sticky.........
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87474

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
I have a question, pointed toward the girls here. Why is it that girls are falling for guys recently, that are short, weak, not too bright, and don't have any will to protect and provide like a guy is supposed to do?

Maybe 'cause some girls are so desperate to have a guy be interested in them that they're willing to take whatever they can get.
Why are “nice” guys pretending like they’re perfect human beings when they just can’t get a girl because girls aren’t interested in guys who make assumptions about a whole gender? I guess we’ll never know.

I've wondered this forever. What does sliding into the DM's mean? Or do I even want to know?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87477

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

I've wondered this forever. What does sliding into the DM's mean? Or do I even want to know?
Just basically private texting someone on Instagram or Twitter
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87497

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1994
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

DM stands for direct message
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87518

TravelPastel wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

ya basically when u text someone kinda outta no where, and then kinda start a convo

don't worry there's nothing inappropriate with it, it doesn't just have to be for ppl who like each other :P

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87524

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
TravelPastel wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

Huh. I wonder how it got the name.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87535

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
Allison C wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

I guess cause you'd have to be smooth sliding to pick someone up by DMing them x)
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 4 weeks ago #87543

Allison C wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

Direct
Messaging
=
DM
:)

Friends that are in relationships 1 month 3 weeks ago #87626

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
Okay. Makes sense guys.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds