Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help from girls please!

Help from girls please! 2 months 1 week ago #85786

So...
there's this boy in my grade who's really funny, really nice, a little cute, and outgoing. Let's call him John. So This year John and I have been talking waaay ,more but we've been more nervous around each other lately. Last year we were like best friends and I liked him but he didn't like me. :( Now, I think he likes 3 girls or something :dry: but whenever I ask him about it he just gets really quiet and tries to change the subject. :S :whistle: I kind of like him but I don't know if I should tell him or get rejected again. :blush: Then again, in my one class with him, he's been looking at me from across the room more than usual. :blush: Also my friends have been saying that me and him would be cute together! :woohoo: :side: :blush: :oops: :blink: :blink: :silly: Should I tell him how I feel, or wait? Please help!

P.S oh btw we have a dance coming up and boys are starting to ask girls. :kiss: :blush: I just want to go with someone as a friend since I'm not allowed to date. Should I tell him?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 days ago #85813

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Thank you received: 173
I know that I'm a guy and all, but tell him. Because you never know. He might really want to take you to the dance but is too afraid to ask. If he takes u to the dance you really don't have to date. So yeah hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godslittlegirl_08

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 days ago #85821

• mittens92999
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 348
Coming from a girl, it sounds like he may have some feelings for you. I'm going to be honest though, if you are not allowed to date yet or aren't in high school, you may be too immature for a relationship. Maybe try to be his friend first and as you two get older, you can see if it would work out. Don't let your heart get broken. Trust me, I'm in tenth grade and in high school. For years before I had my heart broken because of boys and the fact that I was so immature.It never worked out with them. Now, our school is having a banquet and I am in the same boat as you. Don't worry though, it will all work out. God has a special guy for you!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 days ago #85873

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 460
Godslittlegirl_08 wrote:
So...
there's this boy in my grade who's really funny, really nice, a little cute, and outgoing. Let's call him John. So This year John and I have been talking waaay ,more but we've been more nervous around each other lately. Last year we were like best friends and I liked him but he didn't like me. :( Now, I think he likes 3 girls or something :dry: but whenever I ask him about it he just gets really quiet and tries to change the subject. :S :whistle: I kind of like him but I don't know if I should tell him or get rejected again. :blush: Then again, in my one class with him, he's been looking at me from across the room more than usual. :blush: Also my friends have been saying that me and him would be cute together! :woohoo: :side: :blush: :oops: :blink: :blink: :silly: Should I tell him how I feel, or wait? Please help!

P.S oh btw we have a dance coming up and boys are starting to ask girls. :kiss: :blush: I just want to go with someone as a friend since I'm not allowed to date. Should I tell him?!
If you’re not allowed to date... why would you tell him? I mean what would happen? An awkward stare and then say, “but yeah I can’t date you so...” Wouldn’t it be kind of rude to put him in a situation where you tell him you like him and then you say “Yeah but we can’t I just want you to know.” If he liked you back he’d be like, “Shoot seriously, I really like this girl and she tells me and then, afterwards, just says we can’t share our feelings? Seriously, it’s like she said that to torture me.” Like seriously what’s the point of telling him. I’ve done this before and it’s only led to hurting someone’s feelings.

I’m a guy btw so you probably can’t anything that I say seriously considering guys and girls “NEVER” experience the same relationship problems.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Godslittlegirl_08

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 days ago #85956

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 309
Well, even if you can't date, you can still be friends, but I can't tell if you guys are friends again or not xD (I'm very slow; forgive me :lol: ) I wouldn't tell him until maybe you get to the age of dating and I would definitely be friends with him first, although sometimes guys that you're friends with will be reluctant to get into a relationship because they don't want to ruin your friendship, and they're not being rude, they're being kind and caring (most of the time) :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Help from girls please! 2 months 4 days ago #86016

Thanks so much everyone! This really helped . I'm just going to keep talking to him for now and I might tell him how I feel :blush:

Help from girls please! 2 months 3 days ago #86040

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 176
I would seriously pray about it first. I mean... if you and this guy would not get along well if you actually happened to get married years down the road, then... I why waste your time trying to develop things like this. Make sense?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

Help from girls please! 2 months 1 day ago #86079

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Well married or not, I believe in learning from experiences, whether or not you get married. Not to say to make stupid unneeded decisions, but having fun with a boyfriend in high school you might leave in a year because of hormonal change is fine as long as you don't go too far and you learn how to be a better s/o in the future. But seriously don't tell him you have no reason to. I've been in the same situation and I just hurt the girl. Don't do it.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

Help from girls please! 2 months 1 day ago #86083

Is this boy a Christian. If he is, it should be fine to date him. But if your parents don't allow you to date, don't date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 hours ago #86126

I prayed about it. I guess I'll wait after all since I can't date anyway

Help from girls please! 2 months 6 hours ago #86128

My main question is, do you guys and girls think he likes me? Just asking... I might go to the dance with him as friends☺️

Help from girls please! 2 months 4 hours ago #86137

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 401
Godslittlegirl_08 wrote:
My main question is, do you guys and girls think he likes me? Just asking... I might go to the dance with him as friends☺️
He might, but he probably doesn't. I don't know the guy, or you, so IDK

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!

Help from girls please! 1 month 4 weeks ago #86146

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Godslittlegirl_08 wrote:
“as friends” What in the world just date him or don’t. “as friends *face with blushes*” Yeah sure you don’t want to date him. I’m pretty sure if you go to a dance with him “as friends☺️“ then that’s a basically a date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Help from girls please! 1 month 4 weeks ago #86160

• mittens92999
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 348
Godslittlegirl_08 wrote:

Look, I am going to be honest, but going "as friends" doesn't really work. You guys either like each other or you don't. One of my friends this year was asked to go to the banquet, "just as friends" and now they have been dating for three weeks. There's really no point.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Help from girls please! 1 month 2 weeks ago #86594

Ok I don't really care if he likes me or not. I'm just gonna wait and pray but thx anyway...

Help from girls please! 1 month 2 weeks ago #86595

Ok I think I get the point
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds