Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to get a guy to NOT like you

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 4 weeks ago #85192

So Thursday, I was sitting at lunch and this guy, whom I shall call Todd, comes up to talk to a guy at my table he knows, and I (being the nice person I am) smiles at him, and he was like "you have a pretty smile". So I'm like "ok great thanks, a little wierd but OK". Then in Spanish, he sits by me. Okay. Wierd but whatever. Then I started laughing at something and Todd pops off and says "you have a cute laugh" so I look at him wierdly and continue writing time before the hour in Spanish. Then he goes on to say "i feel like we could become great friends if we would talk but im scared to talk to you because your cute" then I said "what the avacados Todd??? Are you okay?? " Then he asked questions like what's my favorite color and where do I live (being smart I told him like the opposite side of town) and then says a few more wierd things I'm not gonna say, then the teacher had to come by and make it wierd by assigning partners randomly. Of course I got Todd. He did basically the same thing yesterday. And I really DO NOT LIKE HIM. I'm not being mean but, he hangs out with bad people, he smokes, he's only 5'3" , he gets bad grades (as in all.zeros cuz he doesn't even try), and hes not even slightly attractive. But he seems like a good (ish) person and I really wanna tell him he's being a creep and tell him he short and I wouldn't date him for $153,576,809.63 and plus I'd die of second hand smoke, but I don't wanna be mean. So any suggestions?? Plus he looks 45 he is 3 years older than me and in the same grade.

Btw I used to have an account on here, and I just thought I'd come ask you people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 4 weeks ago #85203

What the avacados Todd
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, Blue Tornado, Going4God

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 4 weeks ago #85204

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Thank you received: 182
Just tell him the truth, and tell him to stop doing what he is doing because it is creeping you out. And if he starts trying to make "gains on you" tell him you'll call the cops.
(that should get his attention)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black_Tiger_11

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85233

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 405
jGod8865 wrote:
Just tell him the truth, and tell him to stop doing what he is doing because it is creeping you out. And if he starts trying to make "gains on you" tell him you'll call the cops.
I like your new profile pic jGod!

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85245

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 176
Whoa! So, you're calling him a good (ish) person, and he smokes, and all this weird stuff. Smokes?! Are you kidding!? How old is he!? Seriously girl, I've had to deal with a guy about as bad liking me, and I'm still not sure how it works. Back off. Show signs of being uncomfortable. If he's a gentleman, he'll back off. But, seeing that he doesn't seem to be one of those, he may not. Which means you may have to verbally resist. Don't be mean, but be honest. Pray, and tell your mom about it and ask her advice. Mothers have very good wisdom.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshawesome, Godslittlegirl_08

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85269

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Thank you received: 182
horsegirl04 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I like your new profile pic jGod!

Thanks,
I was bored and I didn't want a mother picture of cars so I got the next best thing...

baby chickens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: !!!!! :woohoo: !! :woohoo: ! :woohoo: :woohoo: ! :woohoo: ! :woohoo: ! :woohoo:

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85280

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 604
Tell him the truth privately, maybe bring a friend with you if you feel unsafe or want to have some help.

Praying for you!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85331

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
Allison C wrote:
Whoa! So, you're calling him a good (ish) person, and he smokes, and all this weird stuff. Smokes?! Are you kidding!? How old is he!? Seriously girl, I've had to deal with a guy about as bad liking me, and I'm still not sure how it works. Back off. Show signs of being uncomfortable. If he's a gentleman, he'll back off. But, seeing that he doesn't seem to be one of those, he may not. Which means you may have to verbally resist. Don't be mean, but be honest. Pray, and tell your mom about it and ask her advice. Mothers have very good wisdom.

I agree!!!!! Talk to your mom. I have a somewhat similar situation, except the guy is my very good friend. I freaked out so badly that I started to back off on out friendship, since I didn't know what to do and I was scared to tell my mom. But once I talked to my mom about the situation she really helped me and so now I am fine and the guy is fine and we are good friends. So even though you are acted to talk to your mom, you should. She won't get mad at you since it's not like you like the guy or anything (lol).

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85362

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 467
Mynameisntdave wrote:
So Thursday, I was sitting at lunch and this guy, whom I shall call Todd, comes up to talk to a guy at my table he knows, and I (being the nice person I am) smiles at him, and he was like "you have a pretty smile". So I'm like "ok great thanks, a little wierd but OK". Then in Spanish, he sits by me. Okay. Wierd but whatever. Then I started laughing at something and Todd pops off and says "you have a cute laugh" so I look at him wierdly and continue writing time before the hour in Spanish. Then he goes on to say "i feel like we could become great friends if we would talk but im scared to talk to you because your cute" then I said "what the avacados Todd??? Are you okay?? " Then he asked questions like what's my favorite color and where do I live (being smart I told him like the opposite side of town) and then says a few more wierd things I'm not gonna say, then the teacher had to come by and make it wierd by assigning partners randomly. Of course I got Todd. He did basically the same thing yesterday. And I really DO NOT LIKE HIM. I'm not being mean but, he hangs out with bad people, he smokes, he's only 5'3" , he gets bad grades (as in all.zeros cuz he doesn't even try), and hes not even slightly attractive. But he seems like a good (ish) person and I really wanna tell him he's being a creep and tell him he short and I wouldn't date him for $153,576,809.63 and plus I'd die of second hand smoke, but I don't wanna be mean. So any suggestions?? Plus he looks 45 he is 3 years older than me and in the same grade.

Btw I used to have an account on here, and I just thought I'd come ask you people.

"Then in Spanish, he sits by me." I didn't know you could sit in other languages. Since I'm bilingual do I sit in Spanish or English? :lol: Alright let's get serious. Talk about politics and then pick every single opposite side. If it makes people not like each other on Guide you can do it in real life. Here's an example:

You: Hey what's your views on Trump?
Todd: Oh I don't like the guy one bit!
You: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! FOLLOWING THE LIBERAL MEDIA HUH! EVERYONE HATES TRUMP FOR NO REASON!
Todd: But he's racist.
You: FAKE NEWS!

You:Hey what's your views on Trump?
Todd: I love him!
You: WHAT?! THAT RACIST PIECE OF GARBAGE!
Todd: No he's not racist he just doesn't like illegal immigrants.
You: NO HE DOESN'T HE HATES ALL MEXICANS HE CALLS THEM BAD PEOPLE!

You will instantly repel anybody of your choice. Also a couple burps could work.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Blue Tornado, Mrphie

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85366

• nadcombo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 48
Get a restraining order ;) :P :woohoo:
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, horsegirl04

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85393

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3086
SRNitro wrote:
Mynameisntdave wrote:

"Then in Spanish, he sits by me." I didn't know you could sit in other languages. Since I'm bilingual do I sit in Spanish or English? :lol: Alright let's get serious. Talk about politics and then pick every single opposite side. If it makes people not like each other on Guide you can do it in real life. Here's an example:

You: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! FOLLOWING THE LIBERAL MEDIA HUH! EVERYONE HATES TRUMP FOR NO REASON!

You will instantly repel anybody of your choice. Also a couple burps could work.

But what is he's like you and enjoys debates? :P

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 3 weeks ago #85407

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 467
If he doesn't enjoy debates even better! If he's like in the middle ground pick one and he'll instantly dislike you!
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85481

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
SRNitro wrote:
If he doesn't enjoy debates even better! If he's like in the middle ground pick one and he'll instantly dislike you!

I don't know, dude. That doesn't sound like a good way for a girl to conduct herself. It's exceptionally not Christ-like. I strongly advise against that strategy.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruthie

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85496

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
K, so I've been thinkin' about this for a long time (like, 30 seconds) ans I think I finally have the answer.

How to get a guys to not like you:

*drumroll please*

*Budubudbudbud*

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Your welcome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, Mrphie

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85505

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
Quirky wrote:
K, so I've been thinkin' about this for a long time (like, 30 seconds) ans I think I finally have the answer.

How to get a guys to not like you:

*drumroll please*

*Budubudbudbud*

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Your welcome :)

*groan*
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85566

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 832
SRNitro wrote:
Mynameisntdave wrote:

*se sienta en Español*

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85567

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 832
Mynameisntdave wrote:

Chew with your mouth open.
Wear enough makeup for you to be able to be recognized as Pennywise from "It."
Just a couple options

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85568

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 405
Blue Tornado wrote:
Mynameisntdave wrote:

Chew with your mouth open.
Wear enough makeup for you to be able to be recognized as Pennywise from "It."
Just a couple options
lol BT :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 2 weeks ago #85652

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
You guys, you guys!! Can we please get serious! This is not, repeat NOT, the way a good Christian girl should conduct herself to get rid of a guy! Please! Can we all just cut with the grossing out technique, please! Let's seriously offer Christ-like ways for her to deal with this problem!
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, Kwesi, Ruthie, Stverno

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 1 week ago #85688

• Ruthie
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Thank you received: 36
Please listen Allison C she telling the truth.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 1 week ago #85757

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Allison C wrote:
You guys, you guys!! Can we please get serious! This is not, repeat NOT, the way a good Christian girl should conduct herself to get rid of a guy! Please! Can we all just cut with the grossing out technique, please! Let's seriously offer Christ-like ways for her to deal with this problem!

I know, I know. Sorry about that :blush:

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 1 week ago #85806

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
Tell him u ain't interested and if he don't leave u alone run away gagging every time he comes near. That should get the message though.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 1 week ago #85832

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 85
Mynameisntdave wrote:

man i feel sorry all guys who are 5’3” who dare talk to you. But um just dont date seniors. AT ALL. ok. Just dont
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 1 week ago #85961

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 384
Cool Cat wrote:
Tell him u ain't interested and if he don't leave u alone run away gagging every time he comes near. That should get the message though.
Lol way to be sensitive!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

How to get a guy to NOT like you 2 months 6 days ago #86037

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
Cool Cat wrote:

Uh... no.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds