Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Girl Likes you but you don't like her back

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 1 week ago #84704

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 971
  • Thank you received: 784
Tbh it'd be a miracle if someone likes me in the first place


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 1 week ago #84756

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 808
  • Thank you received: 342
Blue Tornado wrote:
Tbh it'd be a miracle if someone likes me in the first place

lol

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 1 week ago #84811

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Blue Tornado wrote:
Tbh it'd be a miracle if someone likes me in the first place
Lol I'm sure that's not true
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 1 week ago #84881

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 808
  • Thank you received: 342
Blue Tornado wrote:
Tbh it'd be a miracle if someone likes me in the first place

didn't someone on Guide like you before?



I think there was two people (incerts thinking emoji)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 4 days ago #85060

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
Eh a little bit of an update

We're starting to talk a bit more day by day. We're both pretty shy so it's gonna be interesting haha.

Anyways, thanks for the tips and I'll keep y'all updated if anything happens


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 6 days ago #85503

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
So, uh, stuffs happening.

It was going uphill last week until I started noticing her talking/texting my friend more than me. Then Saturday night, he called her and we messed around with her a bit. But after that, the two started talking and they talked for like 2 hours about who knows what and that ruined our plans for the sleepover we were having.

Maybe it's just me being jealous or overthinking but I really don't know if she's being fake or not. Like, her friends tell me that she still likes me but i don't see it. She makes no attempt to come up and talk to me while I actually went to her and tried talking and yet she claims I'm not trying.

What should I do know? I don't want this to ruin my friendship with this guy (it kind of already has).


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 6 days ago #85506

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 228
  • Thank you received: 152
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 6 days ago #85507

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85509

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3544
  • Thank you received: 2905
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85511

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
Quirky wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:

:P uh some feelings developed.. lol


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85512

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:

:P uh some feelings developed.. lol
So why do you like her now?
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85516

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:

:P uh some feelings developed.. lol
So why do you like her now?

I guess I like her now since the fact that she likes me got stuck in my head and since she's pretty interesting


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85517

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:

:P uh some feelings developed.. lol
So why do you like her now?

I guess I like her now since the fact that she likes me got stuck in my head and since she's pretty interesting
First reason isn't a good enough reason :side: I ended up bashing this one guy to my friends so much that I thought I actually liked him. 3 months later couldn't stand him again.... what were your reasons for not liking her earlier? You don't need to tell me, but revisit them, and see if they were good reasons or not. If they were good reasons, decide that you won't continue down this path, but if they weren't good reasons, continue with caution and a lot of prayer!! :)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, im a beekeeper

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 5 days ago #85519

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Question: Let me get this strait... she likes you, or you like her? Is it the friendship you're trying to have with her or what?

Both. We know we like each other but idk.

Just trying to be friends first then I'll see

But I thought you didn't like her back :huh:

:P uh some feelings developed.. lol
So why do you like her now?

I guess I like her now since the fact that she likes me got stuck in my head and since she's pretty interesting
First reason isn't a good enough reason :side: I ended up bashing this one guy to my friends so much that I thought I actually liked him. 3 months later couldn't stand him again.... what were your reasons for not liking her earlier? You don't need to tell me, but revisit them, and see if they were good reasons or not. If they were good reasons, decide that you won't continue down this path, but if they weren't good reasons, continue with caution and a lot of prayer!! :)

I didn't like her because I didn't know her at all and since she's a grade below me. Not sure if these are good reasons or not but ye.


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85527

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 228
  • Thank you received: 152
Hmm........ so... this may sound rather drastic... but do you think this girl would make you a good wife?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85528

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Allison C wrote:
Hmm........ so... this may sound rather drastic... but do you think this girl would make you a good wife?
Wait what
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85529

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 228
  • Thank you received: 152
Kwesi wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Hmm........ so... this may sound rather drastic... but do you think this girl would make you a good wife?
Wait what

Sorry! I have to laugh at your reaction! :silly: The reason I ask that, is because... well, think about it. If you're interested in a girl like that, ultimately it's a marriage concept. I mean, if you guys are complete opposite in everything (i.e. you love camping and hiking etc, and she just can't stand it!) then ultimately things would be pretty unhappy and you guys would be miserable. So, would you compliment each other? is basically what I'm pointing out. Would you feel comfortable with Jesus being at the center of everything. I know that sounds a but drastic but...
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, horsegirl04

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85534

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
So uh, end of story now it looks like.

I decided not to go to supper since my friend wanted to hang out. While we were eating ramen in my room, my other friend who was at supper texted me saying that the girl was sitting next to the guy I was talking about. Her sister and some other girls set it up I guess since they were saying that "that's [girls name]'s seat". I don't know the full details but

So I go to rec to play basketball and I see my group of friends,which includes the guy, come in and they act like nothing happened. I get kind of mad which actually helped me with basketball since I made most of my shots and was focused. (Just to brag, I made 4 threes in a row to bring us back in the game lol)

Anyways, yeah.


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85535

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
Zipfrost64 wrote:
So uh, end of story now it looks like.

I decided not to go to supper since my friend wanted to hang out. While we were eating ramen in my room, my other friend who was at supper texted me saying that the girl was sitting next to the guy I was talking about. Her sister and some other girls set it up I guess since they were saying that "that's [girls name]'s seat". I don't know the full details but

So I go to rec to play basketball and I see my group of friends,which includes the guy, come in and they act like nothing happened. I get kind of mad which actually helped me with basketball since I made most of my shots and was focused. (Just to brag, I made 4 threes in a row to bring us back in the game lol)

Anyways, yeah.
So you think it's the end because she was sitting with another guy?

Just so you know, we girls are complicated :silly: Some girls (although it's not recommended because it's not very nice) will test to see if a guy is interested in them by pretending to be interested in another guy, and watching to see if the guy they like/think-is-interested becomes jealous.

If you really like her, and you think she's worth fighting for, (plus maybe ask your parents for their opinion, cos they've got more good ideas up their sleeves than we usually give them credit for), pursue her (not stalk her) until she either returns real interest or else asks you to back off.

And most importantly, pray for wisdom, cos it makes all the difference!!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Allison C

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 4 days ago #85538

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
So uh, end of story now it looks like.

I decided not to go to supper since my friend wanted to hang out. While we were eating ramen in my room, my other friend who was at supper texted me saying that the girl was sitting next to the guy I was talking about. Her sister and some other girls set it up I guess since they were saying that "that's [girls name]'s seat". I don't know the full details but

So I go to rec to play basketball and I see my group of friends,which includes the guy, come in and they act like nothing happened. I get kind of mad which actually helped me with basketball since I made most of my shots and was focused. (Just to brag, I made 4 threes in a row to bring us back in the game lol)

Anyways, yeah.
So you think it's the end because she was sitting with another guy?

Just so you know, we girls are complicated :silly: Some girls (although it's not recommended because it's not very nice) will test to see if a guy is interested in them by pretending to be interested in another guy, and watching to see if the guy they like/think-is-interested becomes jealous.

If you really like her, and you think she's worth fighting for, (plus maybe ask your parents for their opinion, cos they've got more good ideas up their sleeves than we usually give them credit for), pursue her (not stalk her) until she either returns real interest or else asks you to back off.

And most importantly, pray for wisdom, cos it makes all the difference!!

It's not just that lol. and yes, I know you girls are complicated.. :P

I'm not saying it's all over hence the reason I put "it looks like"
I'll just see what happens these next few days


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 3 days ago #85545

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
So uh, end of story now it looks like.

I decided not to go to supper since my friend wanted to hang out. While we were eating ramen in my room, my other friend who was at supper texted me saying that the girl was sitting next to the guy I was talking about. Her sister and some other girls set it up I guess since they were saying that "that's [girls name]'s seat". I don't know the full details but

So I go to rec to play basketball and I see my group of friends,which includes the guy, come in and they act like nothing happened. I get kind of mad which actually helped me with basketball since I made most of my shots and was focused. (Just to brag, I made 4 threes in a row to bring us back in the game lol)

Anyways, yeah.
So you think it's the end because she was sitting with another guy?

Just so you know, we girls are complicated :silly: Some girls (although it's not recommended because it's not very nice) will test to see if a guy is interested in them by pretending to be interested in another guy, and watching to see if the guy they like/think-is-interested becomes jealous.

If you really like her, and you think she's worth fighting for, (plus maybe ask your parents for their opinion, cos they've got more good ideas up their sleeves than we usually give them credit for), pursue her (not stalk her) until she either returns real interest or else asks you to back off.

And most importantly, pray for wisdom, cos it makes all the difference!!

It's not just that lol. and yes, I know you girls are complicated.. :P

I'm not saying it's all over hence the reason I put "it looks like"
I'll just see what happens these next few days
Ok, cool.
Btw, good job on the shots!!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 3 days ago #85549

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3544
  • Thank you received: 2905
Lol, we teenagers are so dramatic sometimes :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, Ruthie

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 2 days ago #85625

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
Quirky wrote:
Lol, we teenagers are so dramatic sometimes :lol:

You're right :lol:

But anyways, it's actually the end. Long story short, she didn't like me in the first place and they were just rumors but she didn't want to tell me because it might make me hate her or something.

I don't know if it's actually true but it kind of makes me mad that they didn't tell me in the first place since I wasted time and almost lost a friendship with my friend.

She says she wants to be my friend but since she stalled-to tell me, it's a bit difficult to do that.

Sooo, yeahhh. Thanks for the tips and stuff. I'll keep it for future use


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 2 days ago #85631

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3544
  • Thank you received: 2905
Well then...that's kind of messed up :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 2 weeks 2 days ago #85633

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 34
Quirky wrote:
Well then...that's kind of messed up :dry:

Yup, it really is.


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds