Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Girl Likes you but you don't like her back

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 3 weeks ago #84200

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Thank you received: 34
How would you guys (and girls for vice versa) deal with this? Would you give them a chance, assuming you think they're alright or cute?

Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.

#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 3 weeks ago #84229

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 485
*Writes a huge story then deletes it*
Long story short, if someone liked me, it depends on the person. I'm not used to having people like me that way, it doesn't happen often so Idk how to act x))
But sometimes I try to see how they are attractive, just like last year. Last year,*writes up another big story but deletes it*

BUT ANYWAYS,

I have no idea what I'm doing x)
It depends on the person, it depends on you.
So good luck.
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zipfrost64

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 3 weeks ago #84234

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 185
For me, it would depend a lot on the person and a little on the situation too.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by im a beekeeper.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84251

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
*Writes a huge story then deletes it*
Long story short, if someone liked me, it depends on the person. I'm not used to having people like me that way, it doesn't happen often so Idk how to act x))
But sometimes I try to see how they are attractive, just like last year. Last year,*writes up another big story but deletes it*

BUT ANYWAYS,

I have no idea what I'm doing x)
It depends on the person, it depends on you.
So good luck.

Im kind of curious of these stories now haha.

I guess I'll see what happens. You have any tips? Since you're a girl and all

#Filipino

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84258

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 102
Well if that happens to you and all you think about is how cute they are then you are not ready. But if you think he/she is a good person try to see why he/she likes you if it is for a good reason you should be friends with them. If it grows to more than great but if you still don't like remember you don't have to say yes.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84274

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
jGod8865 wrote:
Well if that happens to you and all you think about is how cute they are then you are not ready. But if you think he/she is a good person try to see why he/she likes you if it is for a good reason you should be friends with them. If it grows to more than great but if you still don't like remember you don't have to say yes.

Well, she seems like a pretty fun person to be around. I got her number today but I lack conversation skills (half joke) so rn I'm struggling to even respond lolz.

But I'm still tryna figure out if she really does like me or not.

#Filipino
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84280

Well, it would depend (like everybody else said) but, if I were you, I'd make friends with them, and just tell them you don't feel the same way. However, if you become friends, YOU may start liking her, and some stuff may happen. Though, I don't really have much experience in this field. (I'm quite oblivious to girls liking me :P ). But it depends on the situation. Be sensitive if you're going to tell her you don't like her the same way.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84281

P.S. What anime is your profile pic from?

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84282

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

Wut, the picture hasn't changed to LeBron for you guys yet? Maaan

But the anime is from Shokugeki no Soma. I highly recommend it

#Filipino

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84292

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 102
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Well, she seems like a pretty fun person to be around. I got her number today but I lack conversation skills (half joke) so rn I'm struggling to even respond lolz.

Well right now all you have to do is just talk to her. Just txt how r u doing or hows life and see where your conversation goes. Also try to see if you guys have the same interests or dislikes and stuff.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84298

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 996
Zipfrost64 wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

Wut, the picture hasn't changed to LeBron for you guys yet? Maaan

But the anime is from Shokugeki no Soma. I highly recommend it
Only when one clicks on your actual profile... those things are pretty slow to update :-/
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84299

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 996
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Well right now all you have to do is just talk to her. Just txt how r u doing or hows life and see where your conversation goes. Also try to see if you guys have the same interests or dislikes and stuff.
Coming from a girl, if she likes you, and you text her, then that's gonna make her think that you like her... if you want her to think that, fine, but if not, and you're just trying to be friendly, talk to her irl instead of texting first off ;)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84303

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Coming from a girl, if she likes you, and you text her, then that's gonna make her think that you like her... if you want her to think that, fine, but if not, and you're just trying to be friendly, talk to her irl instead of texting first off ;)

We talk a bit irl but we barely have a chance to because we don't have many classes together. Plus she doesn't live in the dorm here but lives in her house somewhere and gets a ride here.

#Filipino

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84306

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1333
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

We talk a bit irl but we barely have a chance to because we don't have many classes together. Plus she doesn't live in the dorm here but lives in her house somewhere and gets a ride here.
Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

The Cavs r trash cause Kyrie left
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84314

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 92
That has happened to me... the other way. I'm the girl. No boys like me. I know I'm only 12 and too young to have a boyfriend, but it would be nice to have someone like me back. What are 12-13 year-old boys looking for?
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84321

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

I honestly hope you're just messing because that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long while.

#Filipino

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84327

• Kwesi
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

I honestly hope you're just messing because that's the dumbest thing I've heard in a long while.
Wait do you even watch basketball and like know basketball

P.S I am not trying to insult you

And do you evn like cavs
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84335

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

And do you evn like cavs

Yes, I watch basketball. But everyone knows LeBron is the best player in the game right now.
KD is amazing but he's the second best.

I like the CAVS but they aren't my team.

Like when did you start watching? Because you really sound like a bandwagon right now.

#Filipino

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84349

• Kwesi
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

And do you evn like cavs

Yes, I watch basketball. But everyone knows LeBron is the best player in the game right now.

Like when did you start watching? Because you really sound like a bandwagon right now.

It is illogical to say KD is second, KD can do everything lebron can do and he is a better

If you watched the finals KD had Lebron on the Ground

And reiterate my point cavs r trash they traded Kyrie. Kyrie was the engine to the cavs in my opinion

And GSW has been my only favorite Basketball team
Sasha Dichter

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84356

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 294
kk, soooo... I didn't really like this guy when he liked me but then i *kinda* started to get a crush on him and when this crush-ness escalated...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just a random story while I think of how to give you advice...
Well, if she truly likes you, don't hate her (for one). If you don't like her, then don't seem to lead her on, but still be friendly! Just don't be too friendly or she may get the wrong idea. If you do like her then... well idk how u guys go around liking girls but DONT BE THAT GUY THAT IS A JERK!!!!!
okay im done with my screaming about jerks xD

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84427

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

And do you evn like cavs

It is illogical to say KD is second, KD can do everything lebron can do and he is a better

And reiterate my point cavs r trash they traded Kyrie. Kyrie was the engine to the cavs in my opinion

You know what, I'd rather not have any bad blood with any of y'all so I'll just stop before this gets messy. Truce?

#Filipino
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84451

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 43
LEMONwizard wrote:
That has happened to me... the other way. I'm the girl. No boys like me. I know I'm only 12 and too young to have a boyfriend, but it would be nice to have someone like me back. What are 12-13 year-old boys looking for?
It honestly depends on the maturity level of the person. most kids in said age range.. unfortunately... are the kind you want to steer well clear of. but some, have a level of maturity that is, how do I explain this.. well... they treat you as a very close friend, but not in the dreaded friend zone that is so irritating for us guys. believe me, I'm in one :pinch: but I would say, if a guy looks at you, you notice look back, and he looks away and does this repeatedly, I would say give it a shot. as a guy I think I speak for most guys that it is very hard to tell if we should make the move, even then, it's hard because, for me, it would be easier to fight and win a 1 vs 5 fist fight, then talk to a girl successfully. and believe me, it's true. I've done both. talking once, fighting multiple times. oh and try to talk on a subject that he likes.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84510

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:
kk, soooo... I didn't really like this guy when he liked me but then i *kinda* started to get a crush on him and when this crush-ness escalated...

Well, if she truly likes you, don't hate her (for one). If you don't like her, then don't seem to lead her on, but still be friendly! Just don't be too friendly or she may get the wrong idea. If you do like her then... well idk how u guys go around liking girls but DONT BE THAT GUY THAT IS A JERK!!!!!

Haha that's a great story :lol:
Well, of course I won't lead her on. That's a pretty fake thing to do.

And I'll try not to be a jerk lol

#Filipino
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Zipfrost64.

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84519

• Kwesi
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:

Lebron is not the GOAT
KD is better LeBron,

GSW 4 Life

And do you evn like cavs

You know what, I'd rather not have any bad blood with any of y'all so I'll just stop before this gets messy. Truce?
No blood shed. Truce
Sasha Dichter

Girl Likes you but you don't like her back 1 month 2 weeks ago #84585

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 294
Zipfrost64 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

Haha that's a great story :lol:
Well, of course I won't lead her on. That's a pretty fake thing to do.

And I'll try not to be a jerk lol
Ah, finally!! Someone who's considerate about the feelings of others!!! :D :D I'm just used to the guys at my school being jerkish but then that's a lot of the teenage guys I know so yep :/
Good luck!!! Lemme know what happens!!! :cheer: :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds