Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Boy Crazy

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #81885

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Hey guys. Never thought I'd make a topic in this section. It's not about me though. So I have this friend. (we've known each other for like 13 years, but we've always sort of competed with each other...) She's kind of boy crazy. Jk. Really not crazy. She doesn't constantly talk about boys to her friends, she doesn't say, oh, he's cute, oh look at that guy. She just is constantly with guys. I'm her only friend that's a girl. She constantly is around them and sacrifices her relationship with girls for guys. And girl friends are super important. Yesterday, I saw her texting a guy giving him advice on how to ask someone out. She's never even dated anyone!! Everyone knows she's boy crazy. She tries to be act like she's a part of the girl group, but they just treat her like an adorable little child who's not mature enough to be considered a good friend. This is sad for me to watch. She's constantly making a fool of herself. Should I just let her be or should I try to do something about it?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #81896

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
It depends on what type of person she is. Some people hate to be told that they're wrong, and you'll just end up going backwards. Other people are okay with advice, and those people are more likely to take said advice. It also depends on how close you are.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #81918

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Maybe she hangs out with the guys because the girls treat her badly.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Joy

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82013

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
She sound like my older sister. I don't think there is anything wrong with having guys for friends!
And as cool cat said girls can be pretty nasty (I'm not saying they should be or that your girl group is) I know that was the case with my sister! Also sometimes a girl just enjoys doing the activities that guys tend to do more as well rather than idk being a girly girl!
If your friend gets along better with the guys she most likely doesn't even mind that her other friendships aren't as strong... She probably doesn't want them to be!
Just keep being nice to her but don't force her to join in because who knows that may be a living nightmare for her and she just has to smile! If u just are always nice she can include herself when she is ready and avoid the activities/conversations that make her uncomfortable and bored.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Joy

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82015

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
20awesome00 wrote:
She sound like my older sister. I don't think there is anything wrong with having guys for friends!
And as cool cat said girls can be pretty nasty (I'm not saying they should be or that your girl group is) I know that was the case with my sister! Also sometimes a girl just enjoys doing the activities that guys tend to do more as well rather than idk being a girly girl!
If your friend gets along better with the guys she most likely doesn't even mind that her other friendships aren't as strong... She probably doesn't want them to be!
Just keep being nice to her but don't force her to join in because who knows that may be a living nightmare for her and she just has to smile! If u just are always nice she can include herself when she is ready and avoid the activities/conversations that make her uncomfortable and bored.

I totally agree that nothing is wrong with having boys as friends. I have many. She always has a great time when her guy friends aren't around. Also, most of my friends are tomboys anyways. She's not the type to smile when she doesn't want to. It just makes me sad because the guys get annoyed with her a lot, but she doesn't seem to notice.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82058

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 94
Why should!d I spend my time on boys?

I do have a bf tho...
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82085

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Mp137 wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:

I totally agree that nothing is wrong with having boys as friends. I have many. She always has a great time when her guy friends aren't around. Also, most of my friends are tomboys anyways. She's not the type to smile when she doesn't want to. It just makes me sad because the guys get annoyed with her a lot, but she doesn't seem to notice.

In that case......there is not much to do, there has to be some talking done, that you show her your concern which is.........what is your concern exactly? I read everything but I still can't pinpoint what is the real problem.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82118

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
If this were a sitcom, I would tell you to try to convince her indirectly to hang out with boys less.

And then it will cause a misunderstanding and she will get mad at you but by the end of the episode your friendship will be all good again until something else happens the very next episode.

And the studio audience is laughing at you all the while.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Skite

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82160

• rumcamp
  • Thank you received: 4
IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!!

Guide deleted my topic for no reason whatsoever!! Please speak up and if they have done this to you, join this movement.

#TheGuideStruggle

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82168

well, tbh its not really bad for your friend to hang out with guys, sometimes guys prefer to hang with girls, and girls prefer to hang with guys, usually when its girls hanging with guys it because they usually treat her nice, but still like one of the bros and also because usually there is supposed to be less drama with guys, but as long as she still has some girl friends and she isnt going all ooh he's cute and swooning and fawning all over guys and whatever, she should be ok
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Boy Crazy 3 months 1 week ago #82183

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
rumcamp wrote:
IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!!

Guide deleted my topic for no reason whatsoever!! Please speak up and if they have done this to you, join this movement.

#TheGuideStruggle

A lot of posts got deleted because Kwesi accidentally pushed the wrong button or something. He explained and apologized in a different topic, so it's all good.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Boy Crazy 3 months 16 hours ago #82365

Speaking from experience, I never truely got along with a lot of the girls In my class. I get along way better with guys. Although I do hang out with the girls in my class I'm never truely myself with most of them. My guy friends mean a lot to me, and if another great friend tried to take them away I would be pretty dissapointed. Don't push your friend away from the people that make her feel comfortable or Safe.
Telling a guy friend how to ask a girl out even if u haven't dated doesn't make it bad advise. Most girls have pretty good ideas on how to ask someone out in a cool or sweet way.
Hanging out with guys doesn't make u boy crazy it just means u like hanging out with guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Felixx

Boy Crazy 1 month 3 weeks ago #84165

i dont blame her i hate most girls except for like 3
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds