Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: crushes boys and girls

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81218

• CherryBomb
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 15
so im going to 5th grade and iv been at the school i go to for... 4 years now. the first friend iv had at that school is a... boy :blink: i think he likes me i know iv liked him sense 1st grade[ when we met] so... boys [and girls] can u share some secrets on how to know id you[ boys] like us girls?
:huh: :) B) i also need tat information on a few other boys :blush: :S :sick:
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81227

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
CherryBomb wrote:
so im going to 5th grade and iv been at the school i go to for... 4 years now. the first friend iv had at that school is a... boy :blink: i think he likes me i know iv liked him sense 1st grade[ when we met] so... boys [and girls] can u share some secrets on how to know id you[ boys] like us girls?
No offense, but...I honestly think you're really too young for boyfriends and stuff like that...

It's normal to have crushes at that age and be attracted towards people, but...if I were you, I wouldn't be acting on any of the crushes at this point...

Of course, I am not certified as a relationship counselor or anything, so...who knows? :P
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Blue Tornado

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81269

guys are complicated, when we like a girl we get stupid and as a result become inherently incoherent in our actions, some start hitting the girl, others start pulling her chair out, guys are wierd... so, you would have to talk more about the guy to get any half good advice... :whistle:
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81363

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 107
CherryBomb wrote:

U r wayyyyyyyyyyyy 2 young 2 be stressing ur self on that guy/ girl stuff.

Believe me if will be worth the wait (Start thinking about it in about high school)

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81386

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
jGod8865 wrote:
CherryBomb wrote:

Believe me if will be worth the wait (Start thinking about it in about high school)

Not even in high school really. Well, thinking about it is fine, but don't force the issue and think you have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend to prove you are cool and mature
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

crushes boys and girls 3 months 2 weeks ago #81420

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 107
Mp137 wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
CherryBomb wrote:

Not even in high school really. Well, thinking about it is fine, but don't force the issue and think you have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend to prove you are cool and mature

True

crushes boys and girls 3 months 1 week ago #81848

Cherry bomb way too young to worry about that stuff. I am 11 and i am in 7th grade and still don't get involved in this stuff i would not worry about until high school where you can start dating them.
Bikerider 11 but my friends call me lalipop. You all I hope my friends. I like riding bikes, and my favorite number is 11. Also, that is my age as well. I would like to help with Guide Magazine. let me know if I can do anything to help.

crushes boys and girls 3 months 1 week ago #81859

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 494
Bikerider11 wrote:
Cherry bomb way too young to worry about that stuff. I am 11 and i am in 7th grade and still don't get involved in this stuff i would not worry about until high school where you can start dating them.
Or College/University

Or when I turn 46 :P
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

crushes boys and girls 3 months 1 week ago #81888

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
Bikerider11 wrote:
Well, I'm in high school, and just sayin, but I would probably not even get involved in high school.

For one thing, high school is a lot harder than elementary school, so why add more to your plate? Especially if it's just a boy...I mean, really?!

Also, unless you're planning on marrying in high school, I just don't see the point in getting involved that early.

Maybe college?

But whatever you decide to do, just make sure to pick the right guy.

Or better yet, let God pick him for you. God will make the right choice.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

crushes boys and girls 3 months 1 week ago #81924

Yah i im not going to until i have a sucessful career
Bikerider 11 but my friends call me lalipop. You all I hope my friends. I like riding bikes, and my favorite number is 11. Also, that is my age as well. I would like to help with Guide Magazine. let me know if I can do anything to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds