Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So this boy...

So this boy... 3 months 3 weeks ago #81191

So there's this kid in my grade who is really, really nice to me at school, and he's funny too. Ever since I told a few of my friends I liked him, he started being way nice to me and looking and smiling at me more. :blush: :woohoo:
My one friend said she will put in a word for me, and that was when me and him started being all nervous around each other. :S I also met his dad and his dad is really funny and nice too! Once we played dodgeball in gym and the boy was always there commenting, like "Nice catch!" or good job! and smiling. :blush: :cheer:
How do I know if he likes me? HELP NEEDED!!!! :blink: :unsure:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So this boy... 3 months 2 weeks ago #81201

• CherryBomb
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 15
Godslittlegirl_08 wrote:
So there's this kid in my grade who is really, really nice to me at school, and he's funny too. Ever since I told a few of my friends I liked him, he started being way nice to me and looking and smiling at me more. :blush: :woohoo:
My one friend said she will put in a word for me, and that was when me and him started being all nervous around each other. :S I also met his dad and his dad is really funny and nice too! Once we played dodgeball in gym and the boy was always there commenting, like "Nice catch!" or good job! and smiling. :blush: :cheer:
How do I know if he likes me? HELP NEEDED!!!! :blink: :unsure:
there is a boy at my school who I'm really nervous around and i KNOW he likes me. What u should do is get a friend to ask him. One of your friends who he knows well... if he does. then well wait.
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!

So this boy... 3 months 2 weeks ago #81293

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 295
Ayyy... First, before answering the question, if you're not in high school, you shouldn't be acting on your feelings for guys (not saying you did, just a warning for the future!!). Actually, you probably shouldn't even act on your feelings on them in high school because you gotta study for the hard classes and you don't need a "significant other" getting in the way (If any of you guys who actually have completed a year of high school would like to correct me on that, feel free to do so). I know what happens when people act on their feelings at a very young age (I happened to be one of those people :huh: ) and it's not good.

ALRIGHT :lol: That aside, I can relax a bit :) I'm not the best judge at whether a guy likes you or not, I'd guess that he probably does have some feelings for you, but then always remember that he could be really friendly (I know one of those people) and may just consider you as a friend. If I were you, I'd just lie low for now :)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

So this boy... 3 months 2 weeks ago #81304

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 494
Maybe ask if he likes you? It seems like it! It really does!! But maybe he's just taking you as a good friend ;P
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

So this boy... 3 months 2 weeks ago #81362

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 107
Ok, so from my experience and from being a guy, he probably likes you back.

But just to make sure try having a conversation with him about yourself and have him talk about him. If you can have a real conversation with him and he acctually talks to you and doesn't change the topic, he probably likes you.

But before you do anything find out if...

-He is a christian/ SDA
-He shares your same views
-He likes you for you
-You like him for him

If you guys like each other and all that is checked off then talk to your parents. If you are able to have a real conversation with them about this topic then you are most likely mature enough to date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruthie, Godslittlegirl_08

So this boy... 2 weeks 1 day ago #85781

Thanks everyone! This really helped! ;)

So this boy... 1 week 5 days ago #86036

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 156
Wow! Hahaha! Deja vu! This is exactly what my crush does to me and I'm pretty positive he likes me :) So........... I would just say wait and watch some more. :)
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds