Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So... this Guy and I...

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #62903

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 173
Okay... So... There's this guy (I'm sure you guys have heard me talk about him before)... and I'll just call him Joseph. Uh... well... For like... 5 years now I'v had a crush on him... it's seems to get worse all the time... and well, I've suspected that he's had a crush on me for like a few years so... well... let me tell you about one specific time...

So, we (me, my brother, and HIM) organized a benefit concert at church to raise money for a mission the three of us will be going on... (yes, I'll be spending a whole month with him in the Philippines... well... not JUST him... but) and... We were closer to each other than we've ever been. Normally we stand more like 3 feet or so apart... but then it was like... 1 foot or something.... and... We just seemed to find excuses to talk to each other sort of. There was one time he talked to me... he bent down low and whispered to me... it was while the concert was going on... but we were out in the foyer and he didn't really have a reason to whisper THAT quietly and lean down maybe... idk... there were like a couple times he did that...

and... idk... Do you guys think he likes me or would you like me to tell you more?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #62995

hey alison I think I'm the same age as you ( I'm 15) yh he like u but be careful u guys don't do anythig from lust

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #63017

what do u mean he bent down and said things to you? What kind of things? :blink:

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #63130

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 48
oh definably. we guys some times we hit a stage where we want to be as close as possible to well, you girls. and to be honest it gets weird in a hurry, especially if he/she just came back from the gym. so I would say he is into you. but stride carefully.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #63284

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
AWESOMEPERSON wrote:
what do u mean he bent down and said things to you? What kind of things? :blink:

Things pertaining to whatever had just happened or what we were doing... You know. Nothing mushy :P or anything :D
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #63285

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 196
Hey Allison C...
You may be right in thinking that he likes you...but don't be disappointed if he doesn't. Just because you may talk or be talked to by the opposite sex does not mean that they like you. When i was younger i used to have these crushes. I would dream about them etc...i would persuade myself that they liked me. If they even said one word to me that would be AMAZING...i understand how it feels. But i would say just be friends with him first. If its more then that than you will know in time... :silly: Hope that helped!
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 1 month ago #63367

I'd say that he probably does like you, but he's probably nervous, anyway just take it easy, be friends, but i wouldn't recommend dating at your age, or mine for that matter, but stay good friends and you never know what might happen. and
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, TravelPastel

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 4 weeks ago #63627

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
I totally agree with you, almost exactly what I was going to say :silly: God will give you the right guy at the right time, and most of us dont really want to go through a breakup. You'll know if he's the RIGHT ONE to date and go through, and God will tell you. Just listen and connect, but like @notturningaside said, I wouldnt recommend dating right now at your age (15, am I right? Aye, I am too :P )

notturningaside wrote:
I'd say that he probably does like you, but he's probably nervous, anyway just take it easy, be friends, but i wouldn't recommend dating at your age, or mine for that matter, but stay good friends and you never know what might happen. and
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

So... this Guy and I... 1 year 4 weeks ago #63628

• TravelPastel
And hey, tell us how it goes (if you dont mind, you dont have to :side: ) I hope it all goes well and you have/had an AMAZING time in the Philippines (I've been, and I'm from there ❤ )

I feel you girl, I can relate so much. This age can be troubling with these things >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

So... this Guy and I... 6 months 4 weeks ago #76811

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
Thanks TravelPastel and noturningaside! You guys sound like my best friend! XD She's been giving me this exact same advice pretty much! I'm learning, totally! I had some really really interesting experiences with him on our mission trip. I am pretty convinced by now that he is like, tripping all over himself because of me almost. Yeah. Just what he did... idk... do you guys want me to give you specifics?
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

So... this Guy and I... 6 months 4 weeks ago #76825

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 398
if you want it doesn't matter to me

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!

So... this Guy and I... 6 months 1 week ago #78460

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 85
okwaisieb wrote:
hey alison I think I'm the same age as you ( I'm 15) yh he like u but be careful u guys don't do anythig from lust
I like how this is your first reaction to a girl having a crush. Allison, your a year older than me and I can tell he likes you. It's so obvious it stinks. Of course maybe your exaggerating things and he just sees you as a really close friend, but if your telling the true he likes you as much as I like curry chicken (AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CCURRY CHICKEN)
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 4 weeks ago #82008

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
ken10wil wrote:
okwaisieb wrote:
I like how this is your first reaction to a girl having a crush. Allison, your a year older than me and I can tell he likes you. It's so obvious it stinks. Of course maybe your exaggerating things and he just sees you as a really close friend, but if your telling the true he likes you as much as I like curry chicken (AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CCURRY CHICKEN)
Haha! He could see me as a close friend... but I don't really think so sine we don't talk much (he's really afraid of awkwardness and such). We're casual friends, cause he may be afraid of awkward and maybe failure, idk.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 3 weeks ago #82030

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
Romance :pinch: who cares
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 1 week ago #82604

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 451
Cool Cat wrote:

Agree! Romance pshhh... I don't want cooties. All lovey dovey and just dumb
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 1 week ago #82624

• nadcombo
SRNitro wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

Just you wait my man, the right girl walks by, and BAM! it hits ya. believe me, you'll know it when it happens ;)
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allison C, LEMONwizard

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 6 days ago #82850

nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

Just you wait my man, the right girl walks by, and BAM! it hits ya. believe me, you'll know it when it happens ;)
you know... just to add a bit... people who say that, usually wind up being like that the most... :whistle:
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 5 days ago #82902

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 451
notturningaside wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

you know... just to add a bit... people who say that, usually wind up being like that the most... :whistle:

You know I was joking right?
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 5 days ago #82937

• nadcombo
SRNitro wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

lol i do now :woohoo:

results may very......

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 5 days ago #82989

nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

lol i do now :woohoo:
lol, now

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 2 days ago #83055

• A229
  • Thank you received: 1
+Allison C You're going to the Philippines? I'm Filipino!

So... this Guy and I... 4 months 1 day ago #83070

• TravelPastel
A229 wrote:
+Allison C You're going to the Philippines? I'm Filipino!
Yeey another person in our little Filipino squad!!
Me, MK and the_adorbs is also Filipino
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds