Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best age to start dating!

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55173

  • RJ
  • RJ's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 21
I feel it's important for teenagers to have some sort of experience in relationships, so that when they become an adult, they don't do things that they'll regret later on. I myself am already 17 and I've never had a relationship, and being in public school, this definitely makes me feel like an oddball (considering my classmates have been dating since they were in middle school), but I do not regret it at all! I think each person may go at their own pace.

I chose 15-16 as a minimum age to start dating, but if someone at that age doesn't desire to, there's no reason to start. Dating shouldn't be done just for the sake of it, and preferably, if you're Adventist, life will be 100% easier if you date another Adventist. Even if an Adventist is dating a typical Christian, tons of problems can arise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Going4God, Nyx

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55182

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55253

  • QuazaWizard941
  • QuazaWizard941's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love music!
  • Posts: 169
  • Thank you received: 62
It depends. I disagree with some of you about the purpose of dating. Regarding the age, probably junior/senior high school, when you can drive and are responsible
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55360

  • Nyx
  • Nyx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Love all, trust few, do wrong to none.
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 86
Quirky wrote:
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:

May I chime in for a bit?

Quirky, being in a relationship is not just about being pressured to being attached at the hip, or rather doing anything for him because of what you two are. From personal experience, I do agree whole-heartedly about having a close platonic friendship with a boy before dating him, you both will find common interests and be comfortable around each other. And when you both DO start dating, nothing really changes at all. You both can connect with each other emotionally, mentally, and intimately without having to feel pressured, because you trust and love him, and if he is the one, he will reciprocate those feelings also. You both will have your ups and downs being in a relationship, but soon enough, if you both are destined by God, you both will overcome anything.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just like being best friends with someone, except you both can express feelings and gestures of intimacy with each other.
'The two most important days of your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.' - Mark Twain
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Mp137

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55374

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
Nyx wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:

May I chime in for a bit?

Quirky, being in a relationship is not just about being pressured to being attached at the hip, or rather doing anything for him because of what you two are. From personal experience, I do agree whole-heartedly about having a close platonic friendship with a boy before dating him, you both will find common interests and be comfortable around each other. And when you both DO start dating, nothing really changes at all. You both can connect with each other emotionally, mentally, and intimately without having to feel pressured, because you trust and love him, and if he is the one, he will reciprocate those feelings also. You both will have your ups and downs being in a relationship, but soon enough, if you both are destined by God, you both will overcome anything.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just like being best friends with someone, except you both can express feelings and gestures of intimacy with each other.

Yayyyyy!!! You're still on guide!!! I thought you had left...
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nyx

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55465

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
Nyx wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:

May I chime in for a bit?

Quirky, being in a relationship is not just about being pressured to being attached at the hip, or rather doing anything for him because of what you two are. From personal experience, I do agree whole-heartedly about having a close platonic friendship with a boy before dating him, you both will find common interests and be comfortable around each other. And when you both DO start dating, nothing really changes at all. You both can connect with each other emotionally, mentally, and intimately without having to feel pressured, because you trust and love him, and if he is the one, he will reciprocate those feelings also. You both will have your ups and downs being in a relationship, but soon enough, if you both are destined by God, you both will overcome anything.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just like being best friends with someone, except you both can express feelings and gestures of intimacy with each other.

Thanks for that. I do agree that a dating relationship should be an extension of a friendship (and if I sound like I'm talking out of two sides of my mouth please let me know guys). Whenever I think of "dating" my mind goes to all of that that elementary/middle school drama foolishness that I was exposed to. If I were to "date" a guy, I'd want it to be just how you explained it. I don't want it to be "ten 'trial runs' within two weeks" kind of thing, ya know? But yeah, thanks for saying that :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55494

  • island girl
  • island girl's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 66
Wow! I had no idea that this topic would blow up! I just logged on and saw it said 28 replies! :silly:
❤Colie❤
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55547

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
island girl wrote:
Wow! I had no idea that this topic would blow up! I just logged on and saw it said 28 replies! :silly:

Lol :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55606

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 130
DATING IS SO DUMB AND IM STAYIN SINGLE TIL I DIE SO #STAYSINGLEYALL
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55644

maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
DATING IS SO DUMB AND IM STAYIN SINGLE TIL I DIE SO #STAYSINGLEYALL
Lol...that may change!! Haha...it could be Gods plan that you stay single...but his plan for some people is to get married someday.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55653

  • Nova
  • Nova's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Be epic. Be cool. Be like me.
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 38
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.
Chuck E. Cheeses?? if this wasnt a censored thing id say something likie LOL only not. I does make sense tho. xP
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55676

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
DATING IS SO DUMB AND IM STAYIN SINGLE TIL I DIE SO #STAYSINGLEYALL

Lol!! Wait a few years. And dating isn't dumb. It is what most people do before they got married, which is God's plan for us.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55706

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
I'm not gonna date EVER! I mean whats the point? Its just like..you sit in this restaurant feeling awkward and getting fat from just sitting there and eating.( Most times anyway). :sick: :sick: Yep...sorry...I just don't get it.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gracie

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55771

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
miss amazing wrote:
I'm not gonna date EVER! I mean whats the point? Its just like..you sit in this restaurant feeling awkward and getting fat from just sitting there and eating.( Most times anyway). :sick: :sick: Yep...sorry...I just don't get it.

That's a stereotypical date. Dating doesn't have to be that way.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101, DatFailKid

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #55879

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1419
  • Thank you received: 1208
Mp137 wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
I'm not gonna date EVER! I mean whats the point? Its just like..you sit in this restaurant feeling awkward and getting fat from just sitting there and eating.( Most times anyway). :sick: :sick: Yep...sorry...I just don't get it.

That's a stereotypical date. Dating doesn't have to be that way.

Dating is spending time with a significant other.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12

Best age to start dating! 1 year 8 months ago #56008

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
Mp137 wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
I'm not gonna date EVER! I mean whats the point? Its just like..you sit in this restaurant feeling awkward and getting fat from just sitting there and eating.( Most times anyway). :sick: :sick: Yep...sorry...I just don't get it.

That's a stereotypical date. Dating doesn't have to be that way.

Lol true. The couple could actually TALK while their sitting there :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, DatFailKid

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56182

  • Nyx
  • Nyx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Love all, trust few, do wrong to none.
  • Posts: 96
  • Thank you received: 86
Quirky wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:

May I chime in for a bit?

Quirky, being in a relationship is not just about being pressured to being attached at the hip, or rather doing anything for him because of what you two are. From personal experience, I do agree whole-heartedly about having a close platonic friendship with a boy before dating him, you both will find common interests and be comfortable around each other. And when you both DO start dating, nothing really changes at all. You both can connect with each other emotionally, mentally, and intimately without having to feel pressured, because you trust and love him, and if he is the one, he will reciprocate those feelings also. You both will have your ups and downs being in a relationship, but soon enough, if you both are destined by God, you both will overcome anything.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just like being best friends with someone, except you both can express feelings and gestures of intimacy with each other.

Thanks for that. I do agree that a dating relationship should be an extension of a friendship (and if I sound like I'm talking out of two sides of my mouth please let me know guys). Whenever I think of "dating" my mind goes to all of that that elementary/middle school drama foolishness that I was exposed to. If I were to "date" a guy, I'd want it to be just how you explained it. I don't want it to be "ten 'trial runs' within two weeks" kind of thing, ya know? But yeah, thanks for saying that :)

Aha, thank you for your concern. I apologize for not being online and posting, as I was on a short hiatus. But I am back now and I have you all to thank for that. And yes, I fully agree about taking things slow with a guy, as that will enable you to think twice before taking things to another level with your significant other.

But most importantly, above everything else, make sure you are able to love yourself even without being in a relationship. If you are in a relationship solely because you seek validation of yourself from your partner, what will become of you if you aren't dating him anymore? A boyfriend/fiancé/husband should be an addition or treat to your already amazing life, not your whole life itself.

Sorry if it sounded like I am nagging, but I really think this should just be put out there for people who need this. :3
'The two most important days of your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.' - Mark Twain
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56200

  • kiwi guy
  • kiwi guy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 16
64
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56203

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
Nyx wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lloyd101 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.

Ohhh... I see what your saying. But I still think dating is good.

Yall made this "Quoteable Quotes" part 3 :blink:

Lol :lol: whoops


@ Mp, I think its okay of you still think dating is good. I honestly couldn't have serious dating relationship just because its so...awkward for me. I'd rather be friends with a guy for a while without being pressured to be attached at the hip all the time just because I'm his "girl friend". Idk, that's just me and my quirky self :silly:

May I chime in for a bit?

Quirky, being in a relationship is not just about being pressured to being attached at the hip, or rather doing anything for him because of what you two are. From personal experience, I do agree whole-heartedly about having a close platonic friendship with a boy before dating him, you both will find common interests and be comfortable around each other. And when you both DO start dating, nothing really changes at all. You both can connect with each other emotionally, mentally, and intimately without having to feel pressured, because you trust and love him, and if he is the one, he will reciprocate those feelings also. You both will have your ups and downs being in a relationship, but soon enough, if you both are destined by God, you both will overcome anything.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just like being best friends with someone, except you both can express feelings and gestures of intimacy with each other.

Thanks for that. I do agree that a dating relationship should be an extension of a friendship (and if I sound like I'm talking out of two sides of my mouth please let me know guys). Whenever I think of "dating" my mind goes to all of that that elementary/middle school drama foolishness that I was exposed to. If I were to "date" a guy, I'd want it to be just how you explained it. I don't want it to be "ten 'trial runs' within two weeks" kind of thing, ya know? But yeah, thanks for saying that :)

Aha, thank you for your concern. I apologize for not being online and posting, as I was on a short hiatus. But I am back now and I have you all to thank for that. And yes, I fully agree about taking things slow with a guy, as that will enable you to think twice before taking things to another level with your significant other.

But most importantly, above everything else, make sure you are able to love yourself even without being in a relationship. If you are in a relationship solely because you seek validation of yourself from your partner, what will become of you if you aren't dating him anymore? A boyfriend/fiancé/husband should be an addition or treat to your already amazing life, not your whole life itself.

Sorry if it sounded like I am nagging, but I really think this should just be put out there for people who need this. :3


I love what you said. TAKING THINGS S L O W.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nyx

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56295

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
kiwi guy wrote:
64
Lol! :lol:
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56406

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3566
  • Thank you received: 2916
kiwi guy wrote:
64


Lol, thats the perfect age :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 7 months ago #56627

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 327
kiwi guy wrote:
64

Yup right when most people start looking old and should have grand kids :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 6 months ago #57270

  • DatFailKid
  • DatFailKid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Currently, uhhh... (What was the script again?)
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 21
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

I see what he's saying
You don't want to go to a date, and your mom's dropping you off, it's a tab bit embarrassing... :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best age to start dating! 1 year 6 months ago #57275

  • DatFailKid
  • DatFailKid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Currently, uhhh... (What was the script again?)
  • Posts: 63
  • Thank you received: 21
kiwi guy wrote:
64

Yeah, that's #bestagefordating
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101

Best age to start dating! 1 year 6 months ago #57388

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 180
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Going4God wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
You have no business dating until you can drive.

That makes no sense.

it made perfect sense. what's the use in dating someone if you're still having your parents drive you to Chuck E. Cheese's? makes much more sense to start when you have a car so you can personally pick up your partner.

Chuck E Cheese? Really? If your parents have to drive you to your date, that's embarrassing. If you're going to Chuck E Cheese...that's....that's just wrong...in so many ways :blink:


I think dating is unnecessary.

Lol so true about Chuck E Cheese! But why do you think dating is unnecessary? It's a step of getting to know someone who could be your future spouse. I wouldn't wanna skip it...

Because can't you get to know your future even in a friend relationship? Why does the label "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" have to be stuck on them in order to get to know them as a future spouse? That's my personal opinion.
that is kinda how i thing about it too... but i think that you should be able to spend some time on them like going on an group date but i still think that should wait thill you are ready to get married, and till you have a career and a car cause you don't want to end up living with your parents or siblings.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds