Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sex!

Sex! 2 years 1 month ago #50638

I'm really worried right now. I have a friend who is in a broken family and doesn't feel loved. We became friends a year ago but he ignores me when he is around his friends cause he's "cool"! Since I am the same age as him he asked me my opinion on sex. I told him that I though it should only be done between a married couple because... Then I told him why. I don't think that my opinion really struck him because of what my friend said. I was talking to my friend and found out he asked her to hook up with him, he is staying with her family right now. She said NO! He is only 14!!!! I am so worried about him! Do you have any advice? He is a rebel so advice that sounds less like a writing of Ellen White would be preferred cause I don't think he is a Christian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sex! 2 years 4 weeks ago #50671

• Going4God
  • Thank you received: 241
Sara was so “in love” with Tony. He was the perfect guy. When their one-month dating anniversary came up, she looked all over for the per- fect gift to give him. Knowing how much he loved to read, she chose a beautiful collection of love poems, wrapped it in gold paper, and gave it to him. “Think of me as you read them,” she said.
“I always will,” he promised.
But Sara and Tony never made it to their two-month anniversary. Things went wrong. Breaking up was hard, but Sara soon felt better when she met Marc. After a few months together, Marc’s birthday rolled around, and she wanted to choose the perfect gift for him. She looked at a lot of things, but finally she wound up back in the bookstore, buying that same collection of love poems. As she wrote “To Marc with all my love forever . . . Sara” on the inside cover, she paused for a moment, thinking of when she’d written those same words to Tony. But this was different, she assured herself.
After she broke up with Marc a few months later, Sara met Mike. Later, there was Kevin, then Jared, then Brandon. Throughout her high school and college years Sara dated quite a few guys. And every time she had to choose a special gift, the gift that would perfectly express her love, she found herself choosing that same book of love poetry.
Finally, Sara met Derek. This time, it really was forever. They dated for several months and finally planned to get married. Derek suggested that they buy each other a special gift to exchange at their wedding—a token of their love for each other. Sara searched and searched, but in the end she couldn’t come up with anything better than that same book of love poems that said it all just right.
When Derek opened the book, a tear came to his eye. “This is so perfect,” he said. “I’ll think of our love whenever I read these.”
Sara nodded, but she felt a little sad. She was sure her love for Derek was forever, but she couldn’t help thinking about all those other books of love poems floating around out there. The book no longer seemed as special; the words of love between its pages no longer seemed meaningful just for her and her loved one. If only she’d saved the perfect gift for Derek!

I took this from this year's the real time faith lesson for August 22. The "love poems" in this story is a metaphor for sex. I think this would be the perfect story to show your friend, because it describes perfectly the way things are nowadays and why having sexual relations is so special. (:
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LittleLadyBug, JESUS LOVES, fancy_jenns, horsegirl04

Sex! 2 years 4 weeks ago #50676

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
This is what I would say, "My opinion on sex is that it shouldn't be done now. Having sex with random people actually can transmit diseases. It can get really bad. Another thing is, is that you aren't respected. I know it doesn't sound like it matters now, but what will happen when your older? Who wants to marry someone who has already had sex with 10 different people? Girls aren't going to think of you as more attractive. It will also ruin your life and the girl's life. It will become a regret. You will be like later, "Why did I have sex with her?" You were only 14! Wait till' you get older so you can make good decisions. Although, you think your girl is pretty cool and a very pretty girl. Later you could be like, "What?! She was ugly! That was so embarrassing! Why didn't I just wait until I was older! Now I can make decisions much better!"
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

Sex! 2 years 4 weeks ago #50803

Thank you soooo much, I think that is a really good way to show him why.

Sex! 1 year 11 months ago #52059

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2905
@Going4God, i like that analogy :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, horsegirl04

Sex! 1 year 9 months ago #53710

• LauraReeves
  • i love GOD
  • Thank you received: 20
The best thing to do is eather ignoor hem =) or Brake up
IM A POTATO *dab* POTATO *dab*

Sex! 1 year 8 months ago #55013

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 80
Going4God wrote:
Sara was so “in love” with Tony. He was the perfect guy. When their one-month dating anniversary came up, she looked all over for the per- fect gift to give him. Knowing how much he loved to read, she chose a beautiful collection of love poems, wrapped it in gold paper, and gave it to him. “Think of me as you read them,” she said.
“I always will,” he promised.
But Sara and Tony never made it to their two-month anniversary. Things went wrong. Breaking up was hard, but Sara soon felt better when she met Marc. After a few months together, Marc’s birthday rolled around, and she wanted to choose the perfect gift for him. She looked at a lot of things, but finally she wound up back in the bookstore, buying that same collection of love poems. As she wrote “To Marc with all my love forever . . . Sara” on the inside cover, she paused for a moment, thinking of when she’d written those same words to Tony. But this was different, she assured herself.
After she broke up with Marc a few months later, Sara met Mike. Later, there was Kevin, then Jared, then Brandon. Throughout her high school and college years Sara dated quite a few guys. And every time she had to choose a special gift, the gift that would perfectly express her love, she found herself choosing that same book of love poetry.
Finally, Sara met Derek. This time, it really was forever. They dated for several months and finally planned to get married. Derek suggested that they buy each other a special gift to exchange at their wedding—a token of their love for each other. Sara searched and searched, but in the end she couldn’t come up with anything better than that same book of love poems that said it all just right.
When Derek opened the book, a tear came to his eye. “This is so perfect,” he said. “I’ll think of our love whenever I read these.”
Sara nodded, but she felt a little sad. She was sure her love for Derek was forever, but she couldn’t help thinking about all those other books of love poems floating around out there. The book no longer seemed as special; the words of love between its pages no longer seemed meaningful just for her and her loved one. If only she’d saved the perfect gift for Derek!

I took this from this year's the real time faith lesson for August 22. The "love poems" in this story is a metaphor for sex. I think this would be the perfect story to show your friend, because it describes perfectly the way things are nowadays and why having sexual relations is so special. (:

I agree. While sex may not decrease in value to a person the meaning of love it carries will. That is the real problem with one night stands and related secular trends. It demeans the value of the bonds transmitted through sexual intercourse simply for one's desire of pleasure with someone who is sexually enticing.

Fun Fact: During sex your body produces a chemical that is transmitted through bodily fluids that increases the feelings of emotion and love between the two participants. Scientists have theorized that it keeps a married couple intact throughout the trials of parenthood
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Going4God, Joy

Sex! 1 month 1 week ago #84862

• shaday
  • I like Pathfinders, reading, beaches, and Guide.
  • Thank you received: 5
My mom said if you ever feel like doing anything, wait 24 hours and come talk to us [My Parents]
Shaday
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds