Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who has a BF?

Who has a BF? 1 year 6 months ago #56750

• Nyx
  • Love all, trust few, do wrong to none.
  • Thank you received: 86
Yeeaaah, I do. I've talked about him before we were dating on here, actually, about a year or two ago. We've had our squabbles, but.. We got through it, together. :3
'The two most important days of your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.' - Mark Twain
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who has a BF? 1 year 6 months ago #57084

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Saved to Serve
  • Thank you received: 390
sunnyside1 wrote:
LauraReeves has one but I don't.

Ok I still don't have a boyfriend but I have a huge crush on this kid at my homeschool group. Except my common sense is telling me to knock it off cause he's really "open toward girls" if you know what I'm saying and he's also not an Adventist. But my emotions are fighting common sense and ugh!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137, Pyrrhic

Who has a BF? 1 year 6 months ago #57130

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 186
mknz12 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
NOPE #SINGLE for rest of life!!!!! PLEASEEEE I DO NOT WANT A STINKIN BF.. Sorry I think there a waste of time and I'm going to Paris and being #SINGLE forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooooooooooooooyahhhhhhhhhh

Okeeyy... then...

No I don't have a boyfriend, not allowed and not really interested (not that I don't have crushes) but here's my thing: let's put aside "you're not old enough" or "you're not allowed" and pretend that you are dating at a young age, how even do you do that?!!!??!!!?!!!??!!!!!? I mean you have no car, you're not independent, you know virtually nothing about life, and plus what's the point? Like "OH IM 10 I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WE WENT ON A DATE TO THE PLAYGROUND LAST WEEK" Ohhh ok so you guys are dating real seriously. Very seriously. ;)

Please pardon the sarcasm.

I most likely won't have a real boyfriend until I am in high school (not likely, even then it won't be a full-blown adult-style relationship) or college, simply because I don't see the point. Can I hang out with a guy I like now? Sure, as long as there are people around and it doesn't get innapropriate! But dating? At our age, that's just a word kids use to show off. It's not necessary.

Completely agree on that one! My sister's friend has a "boyfriend" and she's like 11 or 12, and my sister was telling me the went on a date with him. I just don't get it. You can't get married at 12, so why date at 12.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, ClimberforGod

Who has a BF? 1 year 6 months ago #57223

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Cool Cat wrote:
Seriosly guys???Whats up with crushes these days????
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Yeah. Finally, someone who understands me. Look, I have a crush, there I said it, but I don't go around guide posting like "How do I know she like me?", "Or what do I do?". Just go and do it, or just be there friend. Shish, so much drama....... :side: :side: :dry: :lol: :lol:
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Who has a BF? 1 year 6 months ago #57260

• sekayi_101
  • i am a PK and i love it!
  • Thank you received: 96
Mp137 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Do any of you guys have a BF? Or am I the only one? I doubt I am :silly: :) ;) :cheer:

Allison, your not even 14 yet!! *smacks forehead* :pinch:

yep, it's like that nowadays...my friend had a boyfriend and they broke up last tuesday...now he (my friend's ex boyfriend) is trying to get her back. but she's aleady moved on...with another guy. (BTW, my friend is 13) plus while they were together, she had feelings for another guy, who was her best friend, and he liked her too... and the guy she's with now....i have no IDEA where he came from!! she and her best friend aren't really talking.... her ex is trying to get her back...and she has moved on with another soul...tell me...why are girls nowadays in a rush??? B) :dry: :huh:
BTW...I have no boyfriend, and i'm HAPPY!

Up to the hill of Calvary
My Savior went courageously
and there he bled and died for me
Hallelujah for the cross
-Newsboys Hallelujah For The Cross

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #57503

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Saved to Serve
  • Thank you received: 390
sunnyside1 wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
LauraReeves has one but I don't.

Ok I still don't have a boyfriend but I have a huge crush on this kid at my homeschool group. Except my common sense is telling me to knock it off cause he's really "open toward girls" if you know what I'm saying and he's also not an Adventist. But my emotions are fighting common sense and ugh!!!!!!!!!

Common sense won out. I'm back to my stable self.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrphie

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #57800

you sholdnt have a bf until your late teens. but you can think about who you'll date whenever. thas what i think

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #57801

me too. im only 10 almost 11. way too young

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #57802

ya

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #58221

• it is me
  • I love books, Physics, and chocolate
  • Thank you received: 44
I really dont see whats the use of having a bf. I mean, like, nowdays all the girls at my school, and everywere else i go like summer camp, are all the time "i have a crush on this guy" "he asked her out"
"i hope he likes my" and on and on and on.....
And i am like WHATS THE BIG DEAL??
Its crazy!!
Like even on this place here, exept totally random topics :P guy/girl relashonships has the most ansewrs.
I am getting tired of all this boy crazy stuff!!

P.S. i am not acussing anyone, this is jutt my opinion, and please dont start another fight here
God and sciences are like a bicycle wheel. Like the spokes, all sciences lead to God's amazing power and love, which, like the circular rim, has no beginning and no end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Mrphie

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #58277

• LauraReeves
  • i love GOD
  • Thank you received: 20
I used to "Used to" like this week on he just broke upo with me :unsure:
IM A POTATO *dab* POTATO *dab*

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #58342

• it is me
bush possum wrote:
it is me wrote:
I really dont see whats the use of having a bf. I mean, like, nowdays all the girls at my school, and everywere else i go like summer camp, are all the time "i have a crush on this guy" "he asked her out"
Its crazy!!
Like even on this place here, exept totally random topics :P guy/girl relashonships has the most ansewrs.

P.S. i am not acussing anyone, this is jutt my opinion, and please dont start another fight here
Unfortunately, you and Cool Cat are stuck in a group of teens called puberty-feelings-haven't-hit-me-yet. In time you will probably join the mad rush to get into a relationship ;) maybe not. Either way you poor souls are stuck with friends who have been swept off their feet with puberty. I have a friend who is like, Why are you gals even interested in guys?!!?
And we're like, Why aren't you INTERESTED in the most amazing topic in the world??
There are some girls who can talk endlessly about guys. (Me, when I get into that weird mood....)
There are girls who are interested - but not right now.
There are girls who are neutral.
Then there are girls who are ABSOLUTELY against the idea of boys.

I just feel sorry for kids who can't talk to their parents about their likes/dislikes, crushes etc. I have a couple of friends who can't talk to their parents because their parents would freak out, or move their kids out of contact with the people they like!! I think that parents should talk to their kids about this sort of stuff because else ( like I've seen with a lot of conservative kids who go off the deep end...) the parents restrict the kids while they are under their control and when the kids get their "freedom", they don't know how to wisely deal with guy/girl relationships. I thank God that my parents (particularly my mum) guide me in the right way rather than stopping from having any contact with that sort of stuff.
This hasn't turned out like I wanted to but whatever... lol I have trouble putting my thoughts into words sometimes.... anyways

I am not ABSOLUTELLY against boys but TOO much boy stuff drives me CRAZY. And the most annoying thing is that bcs i am not interested in all that stuff i have lost a lot of friends. :( :(
God and sciences are like a bicycle wheel. Like the spokes, all sciences lead to God's amazing power and love, which, like the circular rim, has no beginning and no end.

Who has a BF? 1 year 5 months ago #58353

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
bush possum wrote:
it is me wrote:
Its crazy!!

Unfortunately, you and Cool Cat are stuck in a group of teens called puberty-feelings-haven't-hit-me-yet. In time you will probably join the mad rush to get into a relationship ;) maybe not. Either way you poor souls are stuck with friends who have been swept off their feet with puberty. I have a friend who is like, Why are you gals even interested in guys?!!?
And we're like, Why aren't you INTERESTED in the most amazing topic in the world??
There are some girls who can talk endlessly about guys. (Me, when I get into that weird mood....)

I just feel sorry for kids who can't talk to their parents about their likes/dislikes, crushes etc. I have a couple of friends who can't talk to their parents because their parents would freak out, or move their kids out of contact with the people they like!! I think that parents should talk to their kids about this sort of stuff because else ( like I've seen with a lot of conservative kids who go off the deep end...) the parents restrict the kids while they are under their control and when the kids get their "freedom", they don't know how to wisely deal with guy/girl relationships. I thank God that my parents (particularly my mum) guide me in the right way rather than stopping from having any contact with that sort of stuff.
This hasn't turned out like I wanted to but whatever... lol I have trouble putting my thoughts into words sometimes.... anyways

I feel like my parents would totally flip out if I talked about crushes with them. Particularly my own. It's really frustrating.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, emmykitty, it is me, Ruthie, ClimberforGod

Who has a BF? 1 year 4 months ago #58502

• it is me
Mp137 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
it is me wrote:
Its crazy!!

I feel like my parents would totally flip out if I talked about crushes with them. Particularly my own. It's really frustrating.

Yeah, mine too...

Who has a BF? 1 year 4 months ago #58914

• Michelle13
  • Thank you received: 10
My thoughts exactly isn't dating about finding a partner I mean your not old enough to even think of Marraige so what's the purpose of the relationship?
God is love

Who has a BF? 1 year 4 months ago #58915

• Michelle13
  • Thank you received: 10
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you whaaaaaaats the point?
God is love

Who has a BF? 1 year 3 months ago #59474

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
LauraReeves wrote:
I used to "Used to" like this week on he just broke upo with me :unsure:
I'm sorry for your lose
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

Who has a BF? 1 year 2 months ago #59617

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
mknz12 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
NOPE #SINGLE for rest of life!!!!! PLEASEEEE I DO NOT WANT A STINKIN BF.. Sorry I think there a waste of time and I'm going to Paris and being #SINGLE forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booooooooooooooooooooyahhhhhhhhhh

Okeeyy... then...

No I don't have a boyfriend, not allowed and not really interested (not that I don't have crushes) but here's my thing: let's put aside "you're not old enough" or "you're not allowed" and pretend that you are dating at a young age, how even do you do that?!!!??!!!?!!!??!!!!!? I mean you have no car, you're not independent, you know virtually nothing about life, and plus what's the point? Like "OH IM 10 I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WE WENT ON A DATE TO THE PLAYGROUND LAST WEEK" Ohhh ok so you guys are dating real seriously. Very seriously. ;)

Please pardon the sarcasm.

I most likely won't have a real boyfriend until I am in high school (not likely, even then it won't be a full-blown adult-style relationship) or college, simply because I don't see the point. Can I hang out with a guy I like now? Sure, as long as there are people around and it doesn't get innapropriate! But dating? At our age, that's just a word kids use to show off. It's not necessary.

Uh that's 7 years old playground thing not 10
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

Who has a BF? 1 year 2 months ago #60438

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 295
nope. no boyfriend. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ya i used to like someone... got off of him... started liking him again... and JUST got off of him again :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: IM LIKE SO HAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYY I DON"T HAVE MY LIFE REVOLVING AROUND SOME GUY WHO AVOIDS ME HALF THE TIME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrphie

Who has a BF? 1 year 1 month ago #60569

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 130
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
loool SORRRY i was going crazy then and Now jacob sartorius is my BF so yah lol :silly: jk I WISH ;)
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09

Who has a BF? 1 year 1 month ago #60696

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
emmykitty wrote:
nope. no boyfriend. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ya i used to like someone... got off of him... started liking him again... and JUST got off of him again :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: IM LIKE SO HAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYYY I DON"T HAVE MY LIFE REVOLVING AROUND SOME GUY WHO AVOIDS ME HALF THE TIME :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
PFFFFF it's amazing how my emotions can change so quickly...

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Who has a BF? 1 year 1 month ago #61046

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 130
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
YASS SAMEEE
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09

Who has a BF? 1 year 4 weeks ago #61389

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
YASS SAMEEE
and NOW I am off of the guy AGAIN! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: but then soon i'll probably be back on him AGAIN :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Who has a BF? 11 months 3 weeks ago #62301

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 156
Okay guys... Joke over! Don't have a boyfriend. I have a boy that's a friend, but not a boyfriend :) Any of you guys struggling with stuff like this, I recommend you read "Before You Meet Prince Charming" by Sarah Mally. I've been so blessed by reading it!
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

Who has a BF? 11 months 3 weeks ago #62373

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Do any of you guys have a BF? Or am I the only one? I doubt I am :silly: :) ;) :cheer:

Allison, your not even 14 yet!! *smacks forehead* :pinch:

So funny!!!! Years have passed now he's 15.
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds