Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help me... This is so confusing

Help me... This is so confusing 2 years 7 months ago #45401

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
My friend and I both like this boy. He is always staring at us. My friend (let's call her Joanna) was his former girlfriend. She knows that when he stares at a girl he likes her. He's been staring at both of us. Joanna and I joke about who he likes. No problem w/ jealousy yet. We don't know if he likes one of us or not. Boys are so indirect. Do any of you have this problem with a boy? Please please reply!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 2 years 7 months ago #45449

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
Im like him you know. Lol
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 2 years 7 months ago #45471

YYYYAAAAAASSSSSS
I ALSO HAD THIS MOST TERRIBLE PROBLEM :woohoo:
let me tell yah child... it's a tough road ahead
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 2 years 6 months ago #45770

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3696
  • Thank you received: 2974
Skite wrote:
Im like him you know. Lol

SKITE DONT DO THAT ANYMORE!!!!! It drives us girls CRAZY. Just be direct...... please. It'll keep one less girl from pulling her hair out :lol: ....wait, that's not funny =/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Help me... This is so confusing 2 years 6 months ago #46241

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 256
  • Thank you received: 163
Oh yes! Not quite what I would call a problem though. He sometimes stares at me out of the corner of his eye! Talk about not being direct! But anyway... I like him too :blush: enough said there.....
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Help me... This is so confusing 8 months 3 weeks ago #68146

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 711
  • Thank you received: 303
emmykitty wrote:
My friend and I both like this boy. He is always staring at us. My friend (let's call her Joanna) was his former girlfriend. She knows that when he stares at a girl he likes her. He's been staring at both of us. Joanna and I joke about who he likes. No problem w/ jealousy yet. We don't know if he likes one of us or not. Boys are so indirect. Do any of you have this problem with a boy? Please please reply!

Guess what? The problem took care of itself (like about a year and five months later) because I decided that you don't need to like a guy in order to live life.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 8 months 3 weeks ago #68212

  • LolingforJesus
  • LolingforJesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Posts: 358
  • Thank you received: 206
Allison C wrote:
Oh yes! Not quite what I would call a problem though. He sometimes stares at me out of the corner of his eye! Talk about not being direct! But anyway... I like him too :blush: enough said there.....

same! He kept staring at me and.... :oops: :blush:


HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 8 months 3 weeks ago #68269

  • horselove236
  • horselove236's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #Horse lover
  • Posts: 74
  • Thank you received: 49
@emmykitty I have the same problem it is so frusturating!!!! :angry:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
~horselove236~
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help me... This is so confusing 1 month 1 day ago #86224

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 256
  • Thank you received: 163
LolingforJesus wrote:
Allison C wrote:
Oh yes! Not quite what I would call a problem though. He sometimes stares at me out of the corner of his eye! Talk about not being direct! But anyway... I like him too :blush: enough said there.....

same! He kept staring at me and.... :oops: :blush:

Totally.... Totally....
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds