Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: to kiss or not to kiss?

who cares? go ahead and do it! 117 53.9%
umm, yeah no 100 46.1%
Total number of voters: 217 ( oceangirl15, jetdude91, Sarella124, CherryBomb, jGod8865 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Kissing before marriage: What do you think?

Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 7 months ago #23368

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
okay, i've seen lots of comments from different sides of this. some people say its okay to kiss (before marriage) and some say its not. i want to know what u think.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nate1246

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 7 months ago #23420

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
Um... I'm neither I really do not care of other people kiss I really do not have a problem with it I just don't want to do it until marriage.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, danika, Quirky, bush possum, honeyflower, fancy_jenns, SILLY KALLIEANN

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 6 months ago #24688

i say b4 marriage. i dont want to kiss anyone :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: im just sayin that when i get 2 the point when i like boys and want to kiss and stuff i think i should. as long as i actually love them B)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggl3t, cool12, Jenipop, morgan9779, Razena, Going4God, jas

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 6 months ago #24919

• piggl3t
  • Psalms 103:12
  • Thank you received: 77
Well i think that kissing b4 marriage is not wrong. If u want to wait until your big day thats your choice. But i personally don't have a problem with it.

Yolo, Piggl3t B)
Just be yourself because no one else is you!! Life to short to live stressed out relax a little and have fun B) follow me on WATTPAD @ rebelprincess101 <3

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 6 months ago #24977

• bbjjss123
  • who lives in Georgia?
  • Thank you received: 26
Yeah.. I mean if you're going out and as long as you don't take it too far
love ~ joy ~ peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: FarmerCodak, Horsegirl14, Going4God, DatFailKid, Billmon

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 6 months ago #24997

• speedy
  • SUP
  • Thank you received: 17
i think its wrong because sometimes just kissing can eventually lead to other stuff......and doing that stuff before marriage is totally wrong so yeah. ;)
Speedy O.o
The following user(s) said Thank You: authorgirlEv, DaughterOfGod13, Quirky, honeyflower, tlover3000, littlesurveyor, katsmyname, Allison C, Prov17, fancy_jenns and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #25743

I put who cares but it really it does matter but I think that it is ok to kiss before marriage
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K
Half Of
My Energy
Wasted On
Random
Knowledge
:):):):):):):):)
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, sha-sha

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #25992

• piggl3t
i don't think it should be 'do it, who cares?' it should be 'i don't have a problem or believe its wrong.' i'll probably ind up kissing be for im married what do you think Godslittlegirl? i would hate to screw up my wedding pictures with a bad kiss can you say EMBARRASSING for the rest of my life :sick: :pinch: :whistle:

YOLO Piggl3t
Just be yourself because no one else is you!! Life to short to live stressed out relax a little and have fun B) follow me on WATTPAD @ rebelprincess101 <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: booklover64, isaiahtheprophet, fancy_jenns, prettybrowneyes123, SILLY KALLIEANN

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26113

• arappette
  • Pathfinders TLT -- GuideCyberClub Teen Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
Well I dont really know but maybe cheaks and stuff but not LIPS for sure :angry:
My website (-: Don't go to it on the Sabbath please
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, purple_A, Razena, isaiahtheprophet, sekayi_101, SILLY KALLIEANN

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26503

• Living4Christ.
  • God is a Lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
  • Thank you received: 119
Ok, yes, I totally think that kissing before marraige is Totally OK. But don't kiss this person unless their very special and you love them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FarmerCodak, HorsesRgreat, piggl3t, mknz12, Delightful, Going4God, CJC4JM, fancy_jenns

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26533

• piggl3t
What do you think?

YOLO,Piggl3t

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26657

• Seahawk
  • Thank you received: 153
A quick kiss couldn't hurt, could it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, cynthia200, piggl3t, CheekyCherry, tarheels

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26773

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
i think kissing leads to awkwardness with the person that you kiss. trust me... i know from experience...unfortunantly :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: authorgirlEv, Emerl2, HorsesRgreat, mknz12, Seahawk, katsmyname, Prov17, Jesusgirl16, Pyrrhic

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26785

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1208
If you have the self control to kiss and not let it go past kissing, which is harder than it sounds, go right ahead. If not, hugging is a good way to show affection.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: HorsesRgreat, cynthia200, piggl3t, Big al, Seahawk, Going4God, fancy_jenns, SILLY KALLIEANN

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 5 months ago #26804

• Hadassa
  • Thank you received: 244
well... this is tough....

it depends. i think you shouldn't devise a plan for it, or a way to get to kissing. just wait until the time is right. but dont make it really intimate. like, leave it quick so that you dont remember this long exaggerated kiss and want to redo it. leave those for marriage!!!!
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: FarmerCodak, purple_A, Seahawk, CheekyCherry

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #27709

• Big al
  • I just Love being Me and Hearts
  • Thank you received: 225
TheJaguar wrote:
If you have the self control to kiss and not let it go past kissing, which is harder than it sounds, go right ahead. If not, hugging is a good way to show affection.

I agree I have kissed and stuff but hugging is always the better way to go at leased for starting.
Too many years trying not to rock the boat
I gotta quote, "I don't wanna rock the boat, I wanna sink it"
Ima just do it

KB. Ima Just Do It
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggl3t, Going4God, GodLover2000, DatFailKid, Billmon

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #27724

• TonyD
  • Thank you received: 4
I really cant say. I mean i don't see any law against kissing before marriage in the Bible, but then again Speedy is right it could lead to other things and that before marriage is completely wrong/ :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: authorgirlEv, piggl3t, DatFailKid

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #27843

• authorgirlEv
  • I'm a full moderator on chat!
  • Thank you received: 35
I believe that kissing before marriage is wrong. It can lead to other things. And I believe not kissing is part of staying pure. If you kiss someone, you give a piece of your heart to them that you can never get back. It's a bit different in movies because...well, it's the movies. But for me personally: I'm saving it for my wedding day.
"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and by plain reason...and not by the Popes and councils who have so often contradicted themselves...my conscience is captive to the Word of God. To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot - and will not - recant. Here I stand. I can do no other....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperactive247, JamaicanNinja7, Quirky, bush possum, honeyflower, CheekyCherry, Allison C, Prov17, Jesusgirl16, 123Bluegem123 and this user have 2 others thankyou

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #28048

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
I agree with authorgirl; I think it is much better to wait until you are married--because life is so much better that way. (You can choose not to agree if you want to)

Also, I am traumatized by seeing my parents, strangers(no joke), and people in movies kissing endlessly before my innocent eyes. Heh...

Yes hugs, no kisses.
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The following user(s) said Thank You: authorgirlEv, piggl3t, Quirky, Prov17, sekayi_101, Pyrrhic

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #28907

• morgan9779
  • #BlackLivesMatter
  • Thank you received: 39
I mean its ok depending on age and relationship strength and if you are kissing before marriage DONT get innaporpriate.
{Morgan}
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggl3t, Delightful, Going4God

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #28908

i don't think you should start kissing before marriage because when you get a boy friend girlfriend and you kiss you are going to start wanting more until it get too physical. best to wait till your 18
The following user(s) said Thank You: purple_A, CJC4JM

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 4 months ago #28918

• authorgirlEv
  • I'm a full moderator on chat!
  • Thank you received: 35
bush possum wrote:
I think its best to wait till marriage.If you can get a copy of the dvd, Pamela's Prayer.Its really good and will help you understand why it is best to wait. :side:

Yes, Pamela's Prayer is an excellent movie to put this into perspective.
"Unless I am convinced by Scripture and by plain reason...and not by the Popes and councils who have so often contradicted themselves...my conscience is captive to the Word of God. To go against conscience is neither right nor safe. I cannot - and will not - recant. Here I stand. I can do no other....
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, LittleLadyBug, Prov17, Jesusgirl16

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 3 months ago #29259

idk, i think that it only goes that far if you want it to. But I' not experianced in anway so what do I know?

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 2 months ago #31059

• Delightful
  • Thank you received: 120
It is fine as long as it doesn't lead to… something else. I think it is okay. :whistle: :kiss: :oops: :P :whistle: :pinch:
Psalm 73:28 ♡
Christ is Enough for Me
Colossians 3:15-17✝
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggl3t, Big al

Re: Kissing before marriage: What do you think? 4 years 2 months ago #31153

Um........I think you should only do it at a point in time like when you turn a older age. :unsure:
Spiritually Swagalicious
The following user(s) said Thank You: purple_A
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds