Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anime

Anime 2 months 3 weeks ago #85256

• Zipfrost64
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Thank you received: 36
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
I love anime! (Some people call me a weeb, but I don't use Japanese mid-sentence, nor do I want to be Japanese. Those baka-gaijins desu! :P ) I've watched:
Kino no Tabi
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Nichijou
Gintama
Attack on Titan
Gin no Saji
Baka to Test
Sword Art Online (too much fanservice, dislike.)

I tried watching Shokugeki no Souma, I found it to be WAY too impure.

Yeah, that's why I keep my anime watching lifestyle a secret ;)

Oh, that's understandable. It's a really good anime if you don't mind the ecchi stuff

Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.

#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 2 months 3 weeks ago #85276

I am currently watching Evangelion. (Depressing, and thought provoking. Be prepared for intense feels when watching it. )

Anime 2 months 3 weeks ago #85283

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Ahem..
*deletes massive list of anime for sake of scrolling*
Have you tried RWBY? It's an ongoing series on Youtube by Rooster Teeth. It's English dubbed and American, but it's actually pretty good. It's not the traditional art style, but pls trust me, it's absolutely AMAZING.

But there's magic and mystical beings... But the story line is gold. It's like a fantasy-comedy-action and maybe romance genre.

The first few episodes/first season is a bit slow, but yeah. If you don't like the fantasy part, it's okei, don't watch it. It's up to you, but maybe just try it?

(I just want someone to talk to about it lol)
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10

Anime 2 months 3 weeks ago #85286

• Zipfrost64
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Thank you received: 36
TravelPastel wrote:
Have you tried RWBY? It's an ongoing series on Youtube by Rooster Teeth. It's English dubbed and American, but it's actually pretty good. It's not the traditional art style, but pls trust me, it's absolutely AMAZING.

But there's magic and mystical beings... But the story line is gold. It's like a fantasy-comedy-action and maybe romance genre.

The first few episodes/first season is a bit slow, but yeah. If you don't like the fantasy part, it's okei, don't watch it. It's up to you, but maybe just try it?

I've heard about it but never really felt like watching it.

I'll check it out when I go home for home leave. How many episodes are there?

I gotchu

Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.

#Filipino

Anime 2 months 2 weeks ago #85287

• TravelPastel
Zipfrost64 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

I've heard about it but never really felt like watching it.

I'll check it out when I go home for home leave. How many episodes are there?
There's 4 seasons right now, and each has about 15 episodes. But each episode time varies, some are 5 or 10 minutes long, some are 15 or 20.
Yeah same, I've heard of it but never watched it cause the animation didn't seem good and it was American x)
( Link for episode playlist) )
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

Anime 2 months 2 weeks ago #85291

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 170
The Flash season 4 comes out October 10 at 8pm eastern, on the CW or the Pix 11 news station. Channel 11 for Verizon Fios users.

Happy Birthday Sunnyside

Anime 1 month 3 weeks ago #86220

Too bad nobody has made an anime about the stories of the Bible. There aren't that many Japanese Christians, probably even fewer who can animate and draw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Anime 1 month 3 weeks ago #86303

ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Too bad nobody has made an anime about the stories of the Bible. There aren't that many Japanese Christians, probably even fewer who can animate and draw.
I believe someone made a cartoon Bible or an anime Bible or something like that. I don't exactly remember.

Anime 1 month 3 weeks ago #86307

missionarykid wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
I believe someone made a cartoon Bible or an anime Bible or something like that. I don't exactly remember.
Yes, I know that series, it's called Manga Bible or Shinyaku Seisho in Japanese by NEXTmanga. But I mean, it should have an anime, though I doubt many people would see it.

Anime 1 month 3 weeks ago #86308

• TravelPastel
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Yes, I know that series, it's called Manga Bible or Shinyaku Seisho in Japanese by NEXTmanga. But I mean, it should have an anime, though I doubt many people would see it.

Yeah, it would be cool. Even just an anime about one Bible story, like David or something. Cause David is a pretty complex story. And so is Joseph. Terri Fivash made a series on the story of David and she made it seem so intriguing and interesting.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Anime 1 month 2 weeks ago #86333

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 823
TravelPastel wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Ahem..

I watched the first season and first episode of season 2 before I got grounded and I have yet to get back to it ;-;

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

Anime 1 month 2 weeks ago #86423

• TravelPastel
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Ahem..

I watched the first season and first episode of season 2 before I got grounded and I have yet to get back to it ;-;
Are you into it?
Lol how I found it out was by watching the spinoff Chibi first then I was curious about the anime and *whoop* I'm into it x)
Glad you're back from your grounding >u<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Anime 1 month 2 weeks ago #86454

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 823
TravelPastel wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Ahem..

Are you into it?
Lol how I found it out was by watching the spinoff Chibi first then I was curious about the anime and *whoop* I'm into it x)
Glad you're back from your grounding >u<

I was into it and I've actually been meaning to get back to it, just that I haven't yet

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
  • Page:
Moderators: melaniebockmann
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds