Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Anime

Anime 5 months 4 hours ago #82158

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 85
what do you guys think about anime? I like it and im currently watching hunterxhunter, if ur interested.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 5 months -1 hours ago #82194

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1023
  • Thank you received: 828
I love anime. I have watched:

Attack on Titan + season 2
Sword Art Online + season 2
Doraemon
Your Lie in April
Future Diary
Death Note
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Highschool of the Dead
Tokyo Ghoul

Pretty sure that's it. I've been meaning to watch Guilty Crown, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to name


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 4 weeks ago #82204

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 463
Kind of wanted to get into it but always thought it had like bad stuff in it. Now that I look at the reviews it's not that bad honestly. At least the shows Blue Tornado mentioned don't TRY to sexually please you. I'll probably give some a go. I don't know why I thought it was so bad before. I feel like I'm looking at the wrong reviews cause the stuff I read about SAO (Sword Art Online) and Attack on Titan were all bad.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 4 weeks ago #82240

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1974
SRNitro wrote:
Kind of wanted to get into it but always thought it had like bad stuff in it. Now that I look at the reviews it's not that bad honestly. At least the shows Blue Tornado mentioned don't TRY to sexually please you. I'll probably give some a go. I don't know why I thought it was so bad before. I feel like I'm looking at the wrong reviews cause the stuff I read about SAO (Sword Art Online) and Attack on Titan were all bad.

Maybe you were looking at fan fiction stuff....
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 4 weeks ago #82242

  • SkeleBoy10
  • SkeleBoy10's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 57
I watch anime. I've seen:

Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Your Lie In April
Sword Art Online + Season 2
Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion
RWBY + Season 2
Kill La Kill
Highschool of The Dead
Tokyo Ghoul
Future Diary
Death Note
Parasyte: The Maxim
Elfen Lied

Think that's all of them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MunchyMike

Anime 4 months 4 weeks ago #82250

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 463
I started watching Sword Art Online but I'm sorry this show is too bad for me. It felt so cheesy the whole time. Is that the point of anime? I'm starting to watch Attack on Titan now. Hopefully it isn't so cheesy. Also it just looked dumb to me. Sword Art Online had a good concept, it just failed for me. I was laughing through most of it. I watched episode 1 and 2 by the way and oh my word it was so cheesy.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 4 weeks ago #82277

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
I've only watched Orange x) Oh, and my friend and I like watching cutesy stuff so I watched Nyanbo! Nyanbo was a bit childish tho, BUT IT WAS CUTE >:U
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82289

  • MunchyMike
  • MunchyMike's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 7
Did you do the original or shippuden?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82319

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
MunchyMike wrote:
You also need Naruto
I was listening to my friends talk about Naruto, and they said they liked it but there are too many fillers
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82338

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 697
  • Thank you received: 545
One punch man is one of the only anime that I've ever watched. I love it because the main character, Saitama, is what I wish every superhero was: so overpowered that he's very nonchalant about fighting villains.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82356

  • Mrphie
  • Mrphie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • HEY! *whips out fingerguns*
  • Posts: 88
  • Thank you received: 45
All I watch is Food Wars!
It's pretty good, if you ask me.
It isn't perfect, (there's some things I don't really like), but, I like it for the most part.
The main characters are absolutely adorable. Well, most of them. Lol

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82377

  • pblake20
  • pblake20's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I like cubing and .io games
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 14
i watched naruto
naruto shippuden
bleach
one punch man
every attack on titian (its overated)
working on one piece
Philippe Blake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82386

  • MunchyMike
  • MunchyMike's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 7
TravelPastel wrote:
MunchyMike wrote:
You also need Naruto
I was listening to my friends talk about Naruto, and they said they liked it but there are too many fillers

It is basically 50% fillers, but it's alright though
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 3 weeks ago #82459

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Mrphie wrote:
All I watch is Food Wars!
It's pretty good, if you ask me.
It isn't perfect, (there's some things I don't really like), but, I like it for the most part.
The main characters are absolutely adorable. Well, most of them. Lol
Shokugeki yessss
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrphie

Anime 4 months 1 day ago #83404

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 37
Ahem..

Anime Currently Watching: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Koi to Uso,, Tsurezure Children, Konbini Kareshi, Noragami, Hajimete no Gal

Anime I've Finished:
Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Metal Masters
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online II
Naruto
Soul Eater
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Toradora!
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?
Highschool DXD
Highschool DXD New
Corpse Party
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
Shingeki no Kyojin
A-Channel
No Game No Life
Trinity Seven
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Absolute Duo
Saekano
High School DxD BoRN
Akame ga Kill!
D-Frag
Yamada-kun and The Seven Witches*
Nisekoi
Nisekoi Season 2
Your Lie In April
Oreshura
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.*
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku*
Baka to Test
Baka to Test Ni
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Plastic Memories*
Monster Musume
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
OreImo
OreImo 2
Haganai
Haganai NEXT
Ao Haru Ride*
Golden Time
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama*
Charlotte*
Tokyo Ghoul*
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Kuroko no Basket
Kuroko no Basket 2
Kuroko no Basket 3
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
One Punch Man
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Angel Beats*
Gakkou Gurashi*
Mayo Chiki
NouCome
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Ano Natsu de Matteru*
DanMachi
Musaigen no Phantom World
OniAi
KonoSuba
Kimi ni Todoke*
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season*
The World God Only Knows
The World God Only Knows 2
The World God Only Knows Megami-hen
Seto no Hanayome
Kokoro Connect
Special A
Shokugeki no Souma*
Shimoneta
Netoge
Nijiiro Days
Onegai Teacher
Steins;Gate*
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Re:ZERO*
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni No Sara*
Ore Monogatari!
Mirai Nikki*
Orange**
Shelter
Say I Love You
Haikyuu!!
Kekkai Sensen
Haikyuu!! Season 2
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Haikyuu!! Season 3
ReLIFE *
AnoHana
Pokemon Origins
Naruto Shippuden (feels weird putting it here)
KonoSuba 2
Masamune-kun to Revenge
Kuzu no Honkai
Deadman Wonderland
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Attack on Titan Season 2
Saekano ♭
Eromanga-Sensei
Tsuki ga Kirei
Itazura na Kiss

Anime Movies:
Naruto:The Last
Kimi no na wa
Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One
Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions
Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom
Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice
Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and The Legend Awakened
Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
Koe no Katachi


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 22 hours ago #83408

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Zipfrost64 wrote:
Ahem..

Anime Currently Watching: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Koi to Uso,, Tsurezure Children, Konbini Kareshi, Noragami, Hajimete no Gal

Anime I've Finished:
Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Metal Masters
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online II
Naruto
Soul Eater
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Toradora!
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?
Highschool DXD
Highschool DXD New
Corpse Party
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
Shingeki no Kyojin
A-Channel
No Game No Life
Trinity Seven
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Absolute Duo
Saekano
High School DxD BoRN
Akame ga Kill!
D-Frag
Yamada-kun and The Seven Witches*
Nisekoi
Nisekoi Season 2
Your Lie In April
Oreshura
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.*
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku*
Baka to Test
Baka to Test Ni
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Plastic Memories*
Monster Musume
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai
OreImo
OreImo 2
Haganai
Haganai NEXT
Ao Haru Ride*
Golden Time
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama*
Charlotte*
Tokyo Ghoul*
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Kuroko no Basket
Kuroko no Basket 2
Kuroko no Basket 3
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
One Punch Man
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Angel Beats*
Gakkou Gurashi*
Mayo Chiki
NouCome
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Ano Natsu de Matteru*
DanMachi
Musaigen no Phantom World
OniAi
KonoSuba
Kimi ni Todoke*
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season*
The World God Only Knows
The World God Only Knows 2
The World God Only Knows Megami-hen
Seto no Hanayome
Kokoro Connect
Special A
Shokugeki no Souma*
Shimoneta
Netoge
Nijiiro Days
Onegai Teacher
Steins;Gate*
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Re:ZERO*
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
Shokugeki no Souma: Ni No Sara*
Ore Monogatari!
Mirai Nikki*
Orange**
Shelter
Say I Love You
Haikyuu!!
Kekkai Sensen
Haikyuu!! Season 2
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Haikyuu!! Season 3
ReLIFE *
AnoHana
Pokemon Origins
Naruto Shippuden (feels weird putting it here)
KonoSuba 2
Masamune-kun to Revenge
Kuzu no Honkai
Deadman Wonderland
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Attack on Titan Season 2
Saekano ♭
Eromanga-Sensei
Tsuki ga Kirei
Itazura na Kiss

Anime Movies:
Naruto:The Last
Kimi no na wa
Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One
Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai
Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Pokémon: Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Pokémon—Zoroark: Master of Illusions
Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom
Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice
Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and The Legend Awakened
Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
Koe no Katachi

Haikyuu YESS!! <3
Btw what does the * at the end of some mean?
And Kimi ni todoke is on my anime bucket list, my friends recommended it to me
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 4 months 19 hours ago #83414

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 37
TravelPastel wrote:
Haikyuu YESS!! <3
Btw what does the * at the end of some mean?
And Kimi ni todoke is on my anime bucket list, my friends recommended it to me

Oh, the * meant I recommended them. I copied and pasted this from my list and forgot to take those off lol.

And yessss, please watch Kimi ni Todoke!


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
Last Edit: 4 months 18 hours ago by Zipfrost64.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 3 months 4 weeks ago #83450

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Zipfrost64 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Haikyuu YESS!! <3
Btw what does the * at the end of some mean?
And Kimi ni todoke is on my anime bucket list, my friends recommended it to me

Oh, the * meant I recommended them. I copied and pasted this from my list and forgot to take those off lol.

And yessss, please watch Kimi ni Todoke!
Also you put a double star on Orange, what does that mean?

Orange is the only anime that I've completed :P
Also did you notice that Orange and 13 Reasons Why are kinda similar? Both Orange and 13 Reasons Why have 13 episodes and they are kinda about the same thing, suicide prevention. Except 13 Reasons Why doesn't have black holes and whatnot :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 3 months 4 weeks ago #83451

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 133
  • Thank you received: 37
TravelPastel wrote:
Also you put a double star on Orange, what does that mean?

Orange is the only anime that I've completed :P
Also did you notice that Orange and 13 Reasons Why are kinda similar? Both Orange and 13 Reasons Why have 13 episodes and they are kinda about the same thing, suicide prevention. Except 13 Reasons Why doesn't have black holes and whatnot :P

I must've accidentally put two on it. Oops lol.

I've never watched 13 Reasons Why so I don't know about that.


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 3 months 3 weeks ago #83520

  • ken10wil
  • ken10wil's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • bossome
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 85
Also Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best anime ever and anyone who disagrees has poor taste.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, Blue Tornado, SkeleBoy10

Anime 3 months 3 weeks ago #83544

  • Felixx
  • Felixx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Just try it. You'll definitely see.
  • Posts: 35
  • Thank you received: 15
OH boy, a topic like this? This is a christian site, so I'll give you the cleanest and (my favorite) suggestions:

Haikyuu!-Sports/Friendship
Detective Conan-Mystery
Magic Kaito 1412--HEHE I WON'T SAY (mystery)
Boku No Hero Academia (or My Hero Academia)--Shounen
Fruits Basket--Romance/Friendship/Shoujo
Yona of the Dawn (Akatsuki no Yona)
The Snow White With Red Hair--Fantasy/Romance

Most of these are girly, but I have a couple that are manly as well in this list. Try these out and see if you'll like them x3

It can be no one other than myself to take the job~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 3 months 3 weeks ago #83556

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Felixx wrote:
OH boy, a topic like this? This is a christian site, so I'll give you the cleanest and (my favorite) suggestions:

Haikyuu!-Sports/Friendship
Detective Conan-Mystery
Magic Kaito 1412--HEHE I WON'T SAY (mystery)
Boku No Hero Academia (or My Hero Academia)--Shounen
Fruits Basket--Romance/Friendship/Shoujo
Yona of the Dawn (Akatsuki no Yona)
The Snow White With Red Hair--Fantasy/Romance

Most of these are girly, but I have a couple that are manly as well in this list. Try these out and see if you'll like them x3
HAIKYUU YESSSSS
I LOVE VOLLEYBALL<3
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Felixx

Anime 2 months 4 weeks ago #85185

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
I've been trying to watch anime but it never was for me. I tried that basketball one (Cause I love basketball) but it just never caught my attention. But I'm working on Dragon Ball Z
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 2 months 4 weeks ago #85186

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 24
  • Thank you received: 2
I've tried to watch anime, but it never really catch my eye, I hear a lot about it. But I tried the basketball anime (Cause I Love basketball) but it was never interesting. But I watch DragonBall Z









RayneIsRaining1.gif
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anime 2 months 3 weeks ago #85254

I love anime! (Some people call me a weeb, but I don't use Japanese mid-sentence, nor do I want to be Japanese. Those baka-gaijins desu! :P ) I've watched:
Kino no Tabi
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Nichijou
Gintama
Attack on Titan
Gin no Saji
Baka to Test
Sword Art Online (too much fanservice, dislike.)

I tried watching Shokugeki no Souma, I found it to be WAY too impure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: melaniebockmann
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds