Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: What instrument do you play

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52146

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1977
My best friend plays drums. She's pretty good!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52156

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 277
  • Thank you received: 153
I play the piano and the ukulele. Not that good, but at least something... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52253

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 182
i play harp and a little of piano
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52408

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 328
Pyrrhic wrote:
I play the piano and the ukulele. Not that good, but at least something... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

When I was little I played the piano and I still play a little bit of the ukulele :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52412

  • Lego10
  • Lego10's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I Like legos and Baseball
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 18
I play the ukulele and piano!!!! :cheer: ;) :) :(
Lina Marie :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52644

  • Michelle13
  • Michelle13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 27
  • Thank you received: 10
Birdie500 wrote:
Guitar and piano
me too B)
God is love
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52659

  • IlikeEatingPi
  • IlikeEatingPi's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Posts: 142
  • Thank you received: 50
I play ukulele, piano,and hand bells.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 2 years 1 month ago #52680

  • FarmerCodak
  • FarmerCodak's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I play softball, ride a unicycle, and love God!
  • Posts: 188
  • Thank you received: 134
I play several instruments. Guitar, mountain dulcimer, saxophone, some piano, some ukulele
Remember to live like Jesus! Happy Sabbath!
"Take your candle, and go light your world!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 3 weeks ago #82358

  • Michelle13
  • Michelle13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 27
  • Thank you received: 10
Guitar violin and piano oh and vocal chords :P :P
God is love
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 3 weeks ago #82460

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 604
I taught myself ukulele, and I know a bit of piano and my voice should count ^0^

I wish I was really good at piano or guitar tho...
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82505

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Posts: 512
  • Thank you received: 182
I play the piano, saxophone, double bass, synthesizer (garage band), and recorder


#TheFatRat and Kygo for life
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82527

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 619
I play dead.

:P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82560

  • Razena
  • Razena's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Posts: 301
  • Thank you received: 87
I play piano. :woohoo:
I know how to play both types of flutes :P
I barely remember how to play violin :)
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82576

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 728
  • Thank you received: 311
I play....
Piano
Organ
Flute (I'm losing it though, I was never good at it anyways xD)
English Handbells (I'd better not lose it because I have a scholarship for it!)
Marimba
Voice
Harmonica
Recorder (but I've lost it, I make it sound like a screaming cat)
And soon, various percussion instruments.

jGod8865, I create music on GarageBand for background music for my videos! What do you use it for? (Well, creating music duh but for what?)


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82589

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Posts: 512
  • Thank you received: 182
emmykitty wrote:
I play....
Piano
Organ
Flute (I'm losing it though, I was never good at it anyways xD)
English Handbells (I'd better not lose it because I have a scholarship for it!)
Marimba
Voice
Harmonica
Recorder (but I've lost it, I make it sound like a screaming cat)
And soon, various percussion instruments.

jGod8865, I create music on GarageBand for background music for my videos! What do you use it for? (Well, creating music duh but for what?)

I just create music just to make music also I upload it to my phone
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82629

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 728
  • Thank you received: 311
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I play....
Piano
Organ
Flute (I'm losing it though, I was never good at it anyways xD)
English Handbells (I'd better not lose it because I have a scholarship for it!)
Marimba
Voice
Harmonica
Recorder (but I've lost it, I make it sound like a screaming cat)
And soon, various percussion instruments.

jGod8865, I create music on GarageBand for background music for my videos! What do you use it for? (Well, creating music duh but for what?)

I just create music just to make music also I upload it to my phone
Ah, I was thinking about creating a ringtone for my iPhone but I was hoping to find a DW ringtone :) I think it'd be cool to get something like Ableton Live or FL Studio someday :cheer:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82670

  • Avagrace123
  • Avagrace123's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a proud follower of Jesus!
  • Posts: 16
  • Thank you received: 10
I play the violin and the piano
AvaGrace4Jesus :) :) :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What instrument do you play 4 months 2 weeks ago #82677

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Posts: 512
  • Thank you received: 182
emmykitty wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I play....
Piano
Organ
Flute (I'm losing it though, I was never good at it anyways xD)
English Handbells (I'd better not lose it because I have a scholarship for it!)
Marimba
Voice
Harmonica
Recorder (but I've lost it, I make it sound like a screaming cat)
And soon, various percussion instruments.

jGod8865, I create music on GarageBand for background music for my videos! What do you use it for? (Well, creating music duh but for what?)

I just create music just to make music also I upload it to my phone
Ah, I was thinking about creating a ringtone for my iPhone but I was hoping to find a DW ringtone :) I think it'd be cool to get something like Ableton Live or FL Studio someday :cheer:

Yeah that would be awesome
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: melaniebockmann
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds