Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Sports and girls....... And boys

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 year 6 months ago #56995

  • Michelle13
  • Michelle13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 27
  • Thank you received: 10
So should girls and boys play sports together I played dodge ball with some other teenagers (mostly boys :) ) and I won a lot ;) but I got fell on, hit in the face with balls :sick: a lot! And stepped on, and fell on, and squished I mean these guys were a lot bigger than me was this really a good idea?
God is love
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 year 6 months ago #57045

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 626
  • Thank you received: 330
Well, if you had fun and liked it then do it again, but if now you have lot's of bumps and bruises and regretted it then don't do it again. It's really your choice.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 year 6 months ago #57067

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
Just tell them to watch it. But hey, it's sports. Someone always gets hurt a bit.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 2 weeks ago #84469

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 993
#operationtimetravel
I played for over a year with my brother in a basketball group where we had informal games every week. There was only one other girl, and she was pretty nasty, so I just stuck with my bro and some of the other guys I knew.
Most of the guys were over 5'8", and 20, although there were 4-5 that weren't. But it was a lot of fun trying to play against these big, tall guys that were waaaaayyy better at the sport than me :D
The only bad thing about it was the fact that we played on concrete, and I didn't have proper basketball shoes, so I ended up doing knee damage :|
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 2 weeks ago #84477

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
I think that girls and guys should be careful when they play (especially) contact sports. Things can get awkward when hands end up in "off limits" places, if ya know what I mean.... :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 2 weeks ago #84481

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 993
Quirky wrote:
I think that girls and guys should be careful when they play (especially) contact sports. Things can get awkward when hands end up in "off limits" places, if ya know what I mean.... :whistle:
Yeah lol, but thankfully that was never a problem!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 2 weeks ago #84559

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 381
I used to play touch rugby in a team with both boys and girls and it was all good... We had rules as in only tagging below the knee and stuff and we never had any problems. I guess it depends on who you are playing with.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84686

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84709

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jGod8865, Pyrrhic

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84721

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:


Yessssss I love Doctor Dodge ball.

I'm so good at it every single time I took out the opposite teams medic. They would all bad talk me and say "Oh no one is going to get me I'm the best."
I just say ok go to my side and stand in the back with a ball scanning the opposite team until I see some one who always no matter what is with another person and behind them. then I launch the ball and I throw it so that it hits them when they duck. If they'd stayed standing they would of been safe. But I love doctor dodgeball.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging but I'm not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84812

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:
No i dont. What is it?
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84851

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
Cool Cat wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:
No i dont. What is it?

Doctor Dodgeball is regular dodge ball but each team elects a doctor and a fake doctor and they have to remain a secret so the other team doesn't find out.
So if you get hit with a dodge ball you sit down instead of getting out, and then the doctor has to tag you to heal you so you can continue playing but the doctor has to do it in a way where the opposing team can't figure out who the doctor is, hence the fake doctor. To win you have to get the opposing's teams doctor out, either by catching their ball or hitting them.

Yeah it's really fun you should play it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84925

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:


Yessssss I love Doctor Dodge ball.

I'm so good at it every single time I took out the opposite teams medic. They would all bad talk me and say "Oh no one is going to get me I'm the best."
I just say ok go to my side and stand in the back with a ball scanning the opposite team until I see some one who always no matter what is with another person and behind them. then I launch the ball and I throw it so that it hits them when they duck. If they'd stayed standing they would of been safe. But I love doctor dodgeball.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging but I'm not.

Lol, whenever we play that version I just forget about the Medic/Doctor sneaking around and we just form a human barrier around him. Then he can walk around and heal people with protection. The barrier people are basically indestructible because if they get hit the Medic is right there to heal them. Its so awesome!

It was kind of cool though because when I was reading a book about Desmond So as it talks about how they did the same thing. Since he was a high priority target, his men would cover him while he was trying to help someone else. Of course that didn't protect the men from getting killed but, ya know, its just interesting how we all have that same thought process of protecting those that can help us
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84934

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:


Yessssss I love Doctor Dodge ball.

I'm so good at it every single time I took out the opposite teams medic. They would all bad talk me and say "Oh no one is going to get me I'm the best."
I just say ok go to my side and stand in the back with a ball scanning the opposite team until I see some one who always no matter what is with another person and behind them. then I launch the ball and I throw it so that it hits them when they duck. If they'd stayed standing they would of been safe. But I love doctor dodgeball.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging but I'm not.

Lol, whenever we play that version I just forget about the Medic/Doctor sneaking around and we just form a human barrier around him. Then he can walk around and heal people with protection. The barrier people are basically indestructible because if they get hit the Medic is right there to heal them. Its so awesome!

It was kind of cool though because when I was reading a book about Desmond So as it talks about how they did the same thing. Since he was a high priority target, his men would cover him while he was trying to help someone else. Of course that didn't protect the men from getting killed but, ya know, its just interesting how we all have that same thought process of protecting those that can help us

Yeah I read about him and watched the movie. But when ever we get hit we would shou,t MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! I'm dying here MEDIC! But we would nick name one of the kids in my class Desmond when we play, b/c he is a really good medic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84967

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Dodg ball and stuff should be fine...

I LOVE playing dodgeball! Do know the Medic version of it? That one is my favorite :cheer:


Yessssss I love Doctor Dodge ball.

I'm so good at it every single time I took out the opposite teams medic. They would all bad talk me and say "Oh no one is going to get me I'm the best."
I just say ok go to my side and stand in the back with a ball scanning the opposite team until I see some one who always no matter what is with another person and behind them. then I launch the ball and I throw it so that it hits them when they duck. If they'd stayed standing they would of been safe. But I love doctor dodgeball.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm bragging but I'm not.

Lol, whenever we play that version I just forget about the Medic/Doctor sneaking around and we just form a human barrier around him. Then he can walk around and heal people with protection. The barrier people are basically indestructible because if they get hit the Medic is right there to heal them. Its so awesome!

It was kind of cool though because when I was reading a book about Desmond So as it talks about how they did the same thing. Since he was a high priority target, his men would cover him while he was trying to help someone else. Of course that didn't protect the men from getting killed but, ya know, its just interesting how we all have that same thought process of protecting those that can help us

Yeah I read about him and watched the movie. But when ever we get hit we would shou,t MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! I'm dying here MEDIC! But we would nick name one of the kids in my class Desmond when we play, b/c he is a really good medic.

Lol, yeah I know. It was so fun to get hit and fall down in agony crying "MEEDDIIICCC"! Its and awesome game

....until you remember that it was and is a very real reality from a lotta soldiers somewhere in this world :dry:

Sorry...I just killed the mood.

Oh my peanut butter! NO PUN INTENDED!!

:Facepalm: :pinch:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84973

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
I was going to reply saying that I absolutely love medic.

Then I saw Quirky's post.

And she has now ruined medic for me.

Thanks, Quirky.

:P
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84986

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2910
emmy01 wrote:
I was going to reply saying that I absolutely love medic.

Then I saw Quirky's post.

And she has now ruined medic for me.

Thanks, Quirky.

:P

I know! I'm sorry!! :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #84995

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
Quirky wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
I was going to reply saying that I absolutely love medic.

Then I saw Quirky's post.

And she has now ruined medic for me.

Thanks, Quirky.

:P

I know! I'm sorry!! :S

lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 1 week ago #85008

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 981
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85040

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 993
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85044

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 815
  • Thank you received: 343
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:

I know right! Or when there on your arm about to bite you! :P There is no better way to experience the true beauty of a spider than when its on your face!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85045

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 981
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:

Ignorant child that I am, I was foolish enough to look that one up. :pinch:

Don't look it up.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85055

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:

Ignorant child that I am, I was foolish enough to look that one up. :pinch:

Don't look it up.
Stverno! Shame on you for not posting that earlier! You could have saved me so much trauma...

I also happen to be a significantly ignorant child. Significantly more ignorant than you, actually.

An Australian ARISE graduate's description of it wasn't enough for me, and I had to go scar myself for eternity by watching horror movies (aka, insane Australians trying to catch mutant spiders) on YouTube.

So. Moral of the story:

YOUTUBE IS DANGEROUS. ASK YOUTUBE TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING HORRIFIC AND IT WILL NOT RESIST. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK YOUTUBE ABOUT.

Also (if you haven't already), DO NOT EVER RESEARCH THE HUNTSMAN SPIDER. OR ANY SPIDER, FOR THAT MATTER. YOU WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE.

You're welcome for preserving your sanity.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85058

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 993
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:

Ignorant child that I am, I was foolish enough to look that one up. :pinch:

Don't look it up.
Stverno! Shame on you for not posting that earlier! You could have saved me so much trauma...

I also happen to be a significantly ignorant child. Significantly more ignorant than you, actually.

An Australian ARISE graduate's description of it wasn't enough for me, and I had to go scar myself for eternity by watching horror movies (aka, insane Australians trying to catch mutant spiders) on YouTube.

So. Moral of the story:

YOUTUBE IS DANGEROUS. ASK YOUTUBE TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING HORRIFIC AND IT WILL NOT RESIST. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK YOUTUBE ABOUT.

Also (if you haven't already), DO NOT EVER RESEARCH THE HUNTSMAN SPIDER. OR ANY SPIDER, FOR THAT MATTER. YOU WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE.

You're welcome for preserving your sanity.
Idk what's so shocking about them that they require caps.... :dry:
:silly:
Honestly though, they're really cool!!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sports and girls....... And boys 1 month 6 days ago #85065

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I fear dodgeball over almost anything in the world.

Except spiders.

I hate spiders.
But spiders are cool! Especially when it's a huntsman and it's running over your face!! :lol:

Ignorant child that I am, I was foolish enough to look that one up. :pinch:

Don't look it up.
Stverno! Shame on you for not posting that earlier! You could have saved me so much trauma...

I also happen to be a significantly ignorant child. Significantly more ignorant than you, actually.

An Australian ARISE graduate's description of it wasn't enough for me, and I had to go scar myself for eternity by watching horror movies (aka, insane Australians trying to catch mutant spiders) on YouTube.

So. Moral of the story:

YOUTUBE IS DANGEROUS. ASK YOUTUBE TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING HORRIFIC AND IT WILL NOT RESIST. BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU ASK YOUTUBE ABOUT.

Also (if you haven't already), DO NOT EVER RESEARCH THE HUNTSMAN SPIDER. OR ANY SPIDER, FOR THAT MATTER. YOU WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE.

You're welcome for preserving your sanity.
Idk what's so shocking about them that they require caps.... :dry:
:silly:
Honestly though, they're really cool!!
Well, see, here in 'Merica, we have a far safer natural world, and therefore aren't exactly as immune to terrifying, unearthly beasts as you Aussies.

:P

Also, I'm assuming you were being facetious in your first post. Correct? :whistle:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: davidrobinson, onemansho
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds