Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102305

Hi everyone. I am Abigail Artist. (You might have heard of me from my sisters JoyBaker and BookwormJo) I am 8 years old and I like writing short stories and reading . I love kittens. I love drawing and art too. You can see my artwork and my stories on talent showcase.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102316

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 688
*dusts off introduction*

Hello and welcome to Guide, AbigailArtist! I’m Emmykitty, and besides being the official caretaker of the introduction, I’m a tiny musical bean who likes finding value in the small things! Here’s some of the other people you’ll find around here! SkeleBoy10 is an artist (it describes a lot of what he does). SGirven is a writer, and pathfinder4ever is a mod :D

uh, Pyrrhic, doesn't know how to spell it's own username. *insert awkward smile and fingerguns*
In advertisement speed voice:
If you need anything I'm here moderating or whatever so I'll try and help.
DatFailKid likes to do the funny. jGod8865 is the best Guidester here (that’s all there is to say). Readingandrainbows enjoys earning honors in pathfinders, taking pictures, and she also likes playing the piano. BookwormJo is an optimistic girl who likes reading, music, taking pictures and writing.Alyssa4Jesus plays the piano and loves PUPPIES!!!!! She can get very crazy(once you get to know her).

This list is absolutely not complete hehe, but if you’d like to be on the introduction, click here to be on it!
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102319

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
AbigailArtist wrote:
Hi everyone. I am Abigail Artist. (You might have heard of me from my sisters JoyBaker and BookwormJo) I am 8 years old and I like writing short stories and reading . I love kittens. I love drawing and art too. You can see my artwork and my stories on talent showcase.
Hey! It turns it really is a small world after all! Plus I'm seeing a lot more people using the forum, which is great.

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102327

• Readingandrainbows
  • I love writing, piano, and pathfinders
  • Thank you received: 85
Hello AbigailArtist! Welcome! I know i was on the introduction, but here’s a little more about me. I’m 11 but my birthday is in September. I enjoy many things, including reading, writing, and baking. I can’t wit to get to know you!

Yes, I do love reading! How did you know?

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102328

• Readingandrainbows
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

Hello and welcome to Guide, AbigailArtist! I’m Emmykitty, and besides being the official caretaker of the introduction, I’m a tiny musical bean who likes finding value in the small things! Here’s some of the other people you’ll find around here! SkeleBoy10 is an artist (it describes a lot of what he does). SGirven is a writer, and pathfinder4ever is a mod :D

uh, Pyrrhic, doesn't know how to spell it's own username. *insert awkward smile and fingerguns*
DatFailKid likes to do the funny. jGod8865 is the best Guidester here (that’s all there is to say). Readingandrainbows enjoys earning honors in pathfinders, taking pictures, and she also likes playing the piano. BookwormJo is an optimistic girl who likes reading, music, taking pictures and writing.Alyssa4Jesus plays the piano and loves PUPPIES!!!!! She can get very crazy(once you get to know her).

This list is absolutely not complete hehe, but if you’d like to be on the introduction, click here to be on it!
I’m glad you were able to put it together!

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102332

• emmykitty
Readingandrainbows wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

ah thanks haha! it still needs some more editing tho :P
#MAINEMMYS

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102343

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

Who knows? It might never b finished cuz of all the new Guidesters.

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102354

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

You kinda forgot me............But, I am kinda new...........Been here for 3 months now, I think.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102363

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

You kinda forgot me............But, I am kinda new...........Been here for 3 months now, I think.
Y'know you can be in the introduction. Just click here.

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102376

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

Thanks, I never saw that post........Hmmmmmm.........Wonder why?

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102399

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

Thanks, I never saw that post........Hmmmmmm.........Wonder why?
Thx, plus I know y u probably didn't c it.

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102414

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 274
AbigailArtist wrote:

Allo! Do I know you?
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102434

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
AbigailArtist wrote:

Allo! Do I know you?
Ofc u do! Lol

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102468

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 245
Welcome to Guide!

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

Hi 1 year 7 months ago #102956

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 201
emmykitty wrote:
*dusts off introduction*

Yay a part of it is here lol

Welcome Abigail Aritist!!!!!

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103886

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
My sister is in guide but she asked me not to disclose who it was. After always dragging a round her for [classified number] years, she finally has some liberty
A wink to my sis! ;)
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103897

• Readingandrainbows
KristytheCorgi wrote:
My sister is in guide but she asked me not to disclose who it was. After always dragging a round her for [classified number] years, she finally has some liberty
A wink to my sis! ;)
I'm going to find out!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103898

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 232
KristytheCorgi wrote:
A wink to my sis! ;)
I'm going to find out!

I’ll help!! So I think KristytheCorgi is the oldest or 2nd oldest.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103900

• JoyBaker
KristytheCorgi wrote:
A wink to my sis! ;)

Hi KristytheCorgi!
I know who your sister is!!!!!!
How I found out I will not tell

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by JoyBaker.

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103902

• JoyBaker
KristytheCorgi wrote:
A wink to my sis! ;)
I'm going to find out!
I think I am a good detective. I solved 1 case. Now for the other one

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103903

• emmykitty
Hello to the sister of KristytheCorgi! :cheer:
#MAINEMMYS

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103904

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
A wink to my sis! ;)
I'm going to find out!
You need a detective? I know who.

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103905

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
A wink to my sis! ;)
I'm going to find out!
I think I am a good detective. I solved 1 case. Now for the other one
Really? Which one? Perhaps we should team up. Two detectives are better than one. ;)

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103906

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
I figured it out already.

Hi 1 year 6 months ago #103907

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 60
emmykitty wrote:
Hello to the sister of KristytheCorgi! :cheer:
You haven't said anything recently. Where'd you go?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds