• Thank you received: 11
honeyflower wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
@oceangirl are you homeschooled? I was and I was always super depressed because I only had one friend. Now I go to school and I have a ton of friends that I’m super close to. So if you’re homeschooled, maybe you should consider going to traditional school
Yes I am homeschooled. But the thing is, I don't want to go to a Christian or public school. I don't need all tht drama ya know?

Attachment Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-14.png not found

I totally agree :whistle:

Do you go to any co-ops or anything? Those can be good places to meet new people and develop friendships :cheer:

No I don't do any of those things. I mean I have friends... but not one tht I have connected with to tell them my problems and stuff.

Attachment Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-15.png not found

Yeah, I guess those relationships come with time. Be patient and prayerful my friend :)
I will and thx. I actually have just met someone... and I think she's going to slowly start to become my best friend!! But the only hang-up is tht she doesn't live here!! We've been face-timing a lot and we've had a pretty good relationship so far. :silly:

Attachment Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-15-4.png not found

Hey, I’m so happy for you! That’s exciting. :woohoo:
Maybe I know who she is. ;) ;)
Hey Hey Yea, maybe LOL!! ;) ;)
Letting go of every single dream,
I lay each one down at your feet,
Every moment of my wondering,
Never changes wut u see,
I've tried to win this war I confess,
My hands are weary I need your rest,
Mighty warrior KIng of the fight,
No matter wut I face your by my side.
~Luv u guys! XD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I need a bf... 2 weeks 6 hours ago #90782

• honeyflower
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Not a fruit loop..Veggie loop. ;)
  • Thank you received: 209
oceangirl15 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
@oceangirl are you homeschooled? I was and I was always super depressed because I only had one friend. Now I go to school and I have a ton of friends that I’m super close to. So if you’re homeschooled, maybe you should consider going to traditional school
Yes I am homeschooled. But the thing is, I don't want to go to a Christian or public school. I don't need all tht drama ya know?

Do you go to any co-ops or anything? Those can be good places to meet new people and develop friendships :cheer:

No I don't do any of those things. I mean I have friends... but not one tht I have connected with to tell them my problems and stuff.

Yeah, I guess those relationships come with time. Be patient and prayerful my friend :)
I will and thx. I actually have just met someone... and I think she's going to slowly start to become my best friend!! But the only hang-up is tht she doesn't live here!! We've been face-timing a lot and we've had a pretty good relationship so far. :silly:

Haha! :lol:
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:
Ain't ain't a word, and I ain't gonna use it. ;)
I'm writing a book, called "Classical #b: A True Addiction Story". Anyone get it? ;)
I never let my schooling interfere with my education, and always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. :whistle:

I need a bf... 5 days 5 hours ago #90926

• oceangirl15
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love the OCEAN!!
  • Thank you received: 11
honeyflower wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Haha! :lol:

Lol ;) ;)
Letting go of every single dream,
I lay each one down at your feet,
Every moment of my wondering,
Never changes wut u see,
I've tried to win this war I confess,
My hands are weary I need your rest,
Mighty warrior KIng of the fight,
No matter wut I face your by my side.
~Luv u guys! XD
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds