Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need a bf...

I need a bf... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86836

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
  • Thank you received: 6
:( Sadly, I don't have a best friend. I really need some new friends. My old friends r fine, but it gets kind of weird sometimes. With the drama. I just need a relationship with a girl, that I can trust, and will trust me back... help!!

Oceangirl15.png
Keep calm, and listen to Jamie Grace.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I need a bf... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86847

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
I know what you mean. There are times when I really wish that I had a really good froend that I can talk to about deep stuff. Usually I end up talking to my big sister.

I guess you could start by finding somone that is kind of like you, that's holds the same values, that's mature (not all dramatic). Really good friendships take time to grow, so you'll have to be patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, oceangirl15

I need a bf... 2 weeks 2 days ago #86853

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 556
I can relate... But I need a bigger brother figure. Just like Quirky said, just be patient and look for the right people!

Also it seems lots of people need a bf these days... Beautiful farm, best friend... x)
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I need a bf... 2 weeks 1 day ago #86891

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
I'll be your friend :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: oceangirl15

I need a bf... 2 weeks 19 hours ago #86904

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
I can relate... But I need a bigger brother figure. Just like Quirky said, just be patient and look for the right people!

Also it seems lots of people need a bf these days... Beautiful farm, best friend... x)

I want a big brother too but since I can't really change that I use my older younger brother as my big brother which is great 'cause I still have authority over him :silly:

I need a bf... 2 weeks 17 hours ago #86912

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1090
TravelPastel wrote:

Don't forget baby faces ;)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

I need a bf... 2 weeks 3 hours ago #86914

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

Don't forget baby faces ;)
I DONT need a baby face, someone has cursed me with a baby face that makes me look 3 or 4 years younger than I am :c
Well, at least that will be an advantage when I'm 60 or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado

I need a bf... 1 week 6 days ago #86918

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
Yeah I do have an older sister, but she's always at college and I don't see her much. I have two older brothers, (Oh I mean three, but since he's my twin...) I have one younger brother too. We're close, but not in that way, u know?

Oceangirl15_2017-11-07.png

I need a bf... 1 week 5 days ago #86929

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 208
TravelPastel wrote:

watch somebody post a forum with this forum name and say "i need a boyfriend"

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

I need a bf... 1 week 5 days ago #86930

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
oceangirl15 wrote:
Yeah I do have an older sister, but she's always at college and I don't see her much. I have two older brothers, (Oh I mean three, but since he's my twin...) I have one younger brother too. We're close, but not in that way, u know?

My sista (basically my BFF) is in a boarding school rn and I am homeschooled so i was sad because you know... I didn't have a lot of places to find kids my age.
Well then I started going to a music school (basically lessons and then occasionally I meet other kids and play) and met some kids there. Then at a health thingy at my church I met a visitor (we invite non-Adventists to our health meetings) and she was my age and we really hit it off. I also met other kids but this post is getting lengthy, but the point is pray, get involved with as many social things as possible, and you will meet some one.

If meeting kids isn't ur problem, I would suggest going up to ppl u don't usually talk to. Maybe not someone who is a gossiper or just snobbish but someone who doesn't have a lot of friends. Keep being a good friend, and eventually you will find someone who you will really hit it off with. Keep growing that relationship and soon you will probably begin to trust each other with more than school grades, and then you have found yourself a best friend!

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

I need a bf... 1 week 3 days ago #87019

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
LolingforJesus wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:

My sista (basically my BFF) is in a boarding school rn and I am homeschooled so i was sad because you know... I didn't have a lot of places to find kids my age.
Well then I started going to a music school (basically lessons and then occasionally I meet other kids and play) and met some kids there. Then at a health thingy at my church I met a visitor (we invite non-Adventists to our health meetings) and she was my age and we really hit it off. I also met other kids but this post is getting lengthy, but the point is pray, get involved with as many social things as possible, and you will meet some one.

If meeting kids isn't ur problem, I would suggest going up to ppl u don't usually talk to. Maybe not someone who is a gossiper or just snobbish but someone who doesn't have a lot of friends. Keep being a good friend, and eventually you will find someone who you will really hit it off with. Keep growing that relationship and soon you will probably begin to trust each other with more than school grades, and then you have found yourself a best friend!
Thx for the help. Will do.

I need a bf... 1 week 19 hours ago #87112

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
@oceangirl are you homeschooled? I was and I was always super depressed because I only had one friend. Now I go to school and I have a ton of friends that I’m super close to. So if you’re homeschooled, maybe you should consider going to traditional school
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

I need a bf... 6 days 20 hours ago #87135

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
Mp137 wrote:
@oceangirl are you homeschooled? I was and I was always super depressed because I only had one friend. Now I go to school and I have a ton of friends that I’m super close to. So if you’re homeschooled, maybe you should consider going to traditional school
Yes I am homeschooled. But the thing is, I don't want to go to a Christian or public school. I don't need all tht drama ya know?

Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-14.png

I need a bf... 6 days 16 hours ago #87144

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Yes I am homeschooled. But the thing is, I don't want to go to a Christian or public school. I don't need all tht drama ya know?

I totally agree :whistle:

Do you go to any co-ops or anything? Those can be good places to meet new people and develop friendships :cheer:

I need a bf... 6 days 3 hours ago #87150

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Lol yeah, all the drama

Since I'm homeschooled/online school as well, I get all my drama fill from Guide Forum, nyameen ;)
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

I need a bf... 6 days 1 hour ago #87154

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Do you go to any co-ops or anything? Those can be good places to meet new people and develop friendships :cheer:
Or just any club can be good :)

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

I need a bf... 5 days 19 hours ago #87171

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Or just any club can be good :)

I don't think that I'd ever survive being homeschooled. Because I will not be able to met other people. And I'm a pretty social person and I need kids my age to physically talk to face-to-face.

I need a bf... 5 days 19 hours ago #87180

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

No I don't do any of those things. I mean I have friends... but not one tht I have connected with to tell them my problems and stuff.
Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-15.png

I need a bf... 5 days 19 hours ago #87185

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

No I don't do any of those things. I mean I have friends... but not one tht I have connected with to tell them my problems and stuff.

Yeah, I guess those relationships come with time. Be patient and prayerful my friend :)

I need a bf... 5 days 19 hours ago #87190

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Yeah, I guess those relationships come with time. Be patient and prayerful my friend :)
I will and thx. I actually have just met someone... and I think she's going to slowly start to become my best friend!! But the only hang-up is tht she doesn't live here!! We've been face-timing a lot and we've had a pretty good relationship so far. :silly:

Keepcalmandlistent_2017-11-15-4.png

I need a bf... 5 days 17 hours ago #87194

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Awesome! :D

I need a bf... 3 days 17 hours ago #87352

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Quirky wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

It’s so easy to avoid drama. And the friendships you make are sooooo worth it. I’m just super sad that I didn’t start earlier.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

I need a bf... 3 days 14 hours ago #87394

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Do you have people your age living in your neighborhood? That's where I find most of my friends

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

I need a bf... 3 days 14 hours ago #87404

• oceangirl15
  • I love the OCEAN!!
Blue Tornado wrote:
oceangirl15 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:

Do you have people your age living in your neighborhood? That's where I find most of my friends
Well we don't really live in a neighborhood... we don't live in city limits sadly :( All our neighbors r either really old, or are family.

Oceangirl15_2017-11-17.png
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds