Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello Guide!

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85450

• SGirven
  • Thank you received: 3
I am new, and I would like to get to know people. :)
Samuel. G
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85452

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
Hello and welcome!

There should be an intro coming soon...

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85456

Hallo. And welcome SGirven. You've posted before but I'm just going to do my intro again for good measure. ;)

I'm MK. You can call me MK. That is what everyone calls me around here.

Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. So are her feet.
5. Quirky is the most Quirky, must awesome, etc. She is a Guide vet.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!

~MK

All puns intended.

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85457

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 451
Hello I'm SRNitro you probably shouldn't take most of the things I say seriously unless it sounds rational. Yeah just don't read anything I post and you'll probably be alright. :lol:
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85465

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 398
Hello SG!

Welcome to the great kingdom of Guidestrilla I am horsegirl04, but you can call me HG, or horsegirl

1. Stverno is a girl. So is MK. I am also a girl. So is LemWiz

2. We have four mods, Kwesi, Quirky, BP and Stverno

3. there is an ongoing battle of the feet and the pencil (go feet!) Stverno is queen of the feet and emmy the pencill

4. Quirky is everywhere and anywhere

5. Read this and don't ask latter Chat is open on Friday and Sabbath

Cannot think of anything else, HAVE FUN

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85475

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
Hey there! I'm TravelPastel. My reply is going to be drowning in greetings soon, so if you read this, thank you :)
I hope you enjoy your stay here on Guide!!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85483

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 309
Welcome to Guide, SGirven!!! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know!

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Hello Guide! 2 months 2 weeks ago #85494

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3052
Hey SG! I'm Quirky....that's all you need to know :silly:

Hello Guide! 2 months 1 week ago #85569

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 823
missionarykid wrote:
Hallo. And welcome SGirven. You've posted before but I'm just going to do my intro again for good measure. ;)

2. Kwesi is krazy.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

~MK

All puns intended.

ah the kid of missionary strikes again, calling me tornado of blue

i will have my revenge

Anyway, welcome to Guide, SGirven!

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

Hello Guide! 2 months 1 week ago #85575

Blue Tornado wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

2. Kwesi is krazy.

~MK

All puns intended.

ah the kid of missionary strikes again, calling me tornado of blue

i will have my revenge

Anyway, welcome to Guide, SGirven!
hahaha. The tornado stirring up trouble I see.... Well, know that the missionaries will kindly assist all those who are affected by this, tornado of blue water.

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado

Hello Guide! 2 months 1 week ago #85678

TravelPastel wrote:
Hey there! I'm TravelPastel. My reply is going to be drowning in greetings soon, so if you read this, thank you :)
I hope you enjoy your stay here on Guide!!
woah..... Your signature..... cool....

looks awesome btw!
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds