Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I'm new here.

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84101

  • foxdude
  • foxdude's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Bird enthusiast
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys

I'm foxdude, and I'm new to Guide. I was introduced to this site by LEMONwizard. Just wanted to say hi :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEMONwizard

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84102

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 843
  • Thank you received: 1010
Welcome foxdude! Emmykitty should be around soon to give you the formal introduction :D
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84103

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 128
  • Thank you received: 34
Hey foxdude, welcome to Guide! :woohoo:


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84106

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
Welcome! Glad to see ya around!



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84115

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
Foxdude, I'm sooooo glad you could join us! please come on often... expect Emmykitty to introduce u to everyone and this topic to end up as an argument between pencils and feet.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84116

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
EmmyKitty should be here with the formal introduction soon but in the meantime,



WELCOME TO GUIDE FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84117

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
Welcome! I'm emmy01. Or emmy. Whichever you prefer. Emmykitty should be along shortly to give you a summary of who's who.

Glad you've joined us!

:)
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84127

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
Hey there! I'm TravelPastel ^O^ I hope your stay here on Guide is enjoyable and great!

Emmykitty hasn't been active lately, but when she does post the introduction, you'll have quite a bit to read ;) It's basically a compilation of everyone's intro of themselves in one big post
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84143

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 295
IM HERE!!!!!
Welcome to Guide, foxdude!! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know! Well, it isn't made yet, but when it is, you can hop right on over there!!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, jGod8865, foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84145

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
LEMONwizard wrote:
Foxdude, I'm sooooo glad you could join us! please come on often... expect Emmykitty to introduce u to everyone and this topic to end up as an argument between pencils and feet.
Its true.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84160

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 107
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Foxdude
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 3 weeks ago #84205

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 107
emmykitty wrote:
IM HERE!!!!!
Welcome to Guide, foxdude!! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know! Well, it isn't made yet, but when it is, you can hop right on over there!!

Thanks for adding me to the list
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84405

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 643
  • Thank you received: 512
Suh dude
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84411

  • Marme101
  • Marme101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Loves God, Cats, Blue/Lime Green and Star Wars xD
  • Posts: 236
  • Thank you received: 107
Welcome to Guide, Foxdude!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foxdude

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84453

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
So, maybe you should tell them why I told u about Guide?
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84484

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
I thought I already posted my intro on here but it disappeared...

anyway, people here can get crazy, we have guidester/mods, blah blah blah, emmy01 is the president of the kingdom of guidesteria, quirky is awesome, mp137 is awesome, emmy01 is awesome, stverno is awesome, everyone is awesome, blah blah blah, I'm MK.

The End.

EVERYONE IS AWESOME!!


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84492

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
missionarykid wrote:
I thought I already posted my intro on here but it disappeared...

anyway, people here can get crazy, we have guidester/mods, blah blah blah, emmy01 is the president of the kingdom of guidesteria, quirky is awesome, mp137 is awesome, emmy01 is awesome, stverno is awesome, everyone is awesome, blah blah blah, I'm MK.

The End.

EVERYONE IS AWESOME!!
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
...
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid

I'm new here. 1 month 2 weeks ago #84688

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
LEMONwizard wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
I thought I already posted my intro on here but it disappeared...

anyway, people here can get crazy, we have guidester/mods, blah blah blah, emmy01 is the president of the kingdom of guidesteria, quirky is awesome, mp137 is awesome, emmy01 is awesome, stverno is awesome, everyone is awesome, blah blah blah, I'm MK.

The End.

EVERYONE IS AWESOME!!
Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
...
Welcome to Guide fox dude!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds