Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: For Kwesi

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84065

• Rayne is raining
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Thank you received: 2
So one chat Kwesi said I should check out the Discussion Board so this forum is dedicated to Kwesi, on account of my first forum.
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84067

• CherryBomb
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Thank you received: 15
;) :P :angry: :cheer:
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84068

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1010
Welcome, Rayne!! Emmykitty will be here shortly to give you the official introduction. (As soon as she sees this anyway...)
Hopefully you don't get discouraged by our passionation discussions which sometimes turn into arguments, but usually end well...
Either way, hope you enjoy your time on the Guide Discussion Forum :D
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rayne is raining

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84070

• Rayne is raining
Thanks! My name is Omar. Kwesi said this on the chat earlier.
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84073

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
We give you welcomes upon welcomes!

Hopefully you'll find us somewhat tolerable :lol:

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84075

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1010
Rayne is raining wrote:
Thanks! My name is Omar. Kwesi said this on the chat earlier.
Ok, then, welcome, Omar!! I wasn't on chat, so I didn't know that :D
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84086

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
Stverno wrote:
We give you welcomes upon welcomes!

Hopefully you'll find us somewhat tolerable :lol:
Welcome welcome. You'll see Stverno here a lot with her interesting personality.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84111

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 346
welcome to the form Omar!

My name is horsegirl

you used to be able to find Quirky everywhere and anywhere but she's in college now and only comes on sometimes

Stverno is caretaker of the magnificent feet and Emmy is caretaker of the pencil. It is common to see them having a discussion on which is better.

Stverno is a Girl

Stay away from debate topics

AND HAVE FUN

-horsegirl

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84121

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 548
Hallo Omar. Welcome to Guide.

I will introduce myself as the most controversial person here on Guide. lol. I'm MK. You can call me MK. That is what everyone calls me around here.

Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. So are her feet.
5. Quirky is the most Quirky, must awesome, etc. She is a Guide vet.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!

~MK

All puns intended.

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84131

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 494
Hey there! Welcome to the forum :) Hopefully you enjoy your stay here on Guide ^O^
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84139

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2913
Hey Rayne! Welcome to Guide! I hope that you have fun here

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84140

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 92
Oh! Omar! You actually are in the forum! This is basically what I do when I'm bored...
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84141

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 295
Welcome to Guide, Omar! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know! (actually, it isn't made yet but when it is feel free to go there!!)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84152

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
Hi Omar/Rayne! Welcome to Guide! I hope you enjoy your time with us and stick around for a long time! :)
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84183

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
emmykitty wrote:
Welcome to Guide, Omar! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty (I’ll give you a personal introduction to me in another post :) ), and here’s some people you will see! I’ll start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are four mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, Kwesi who is not crazy, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis, on this site. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), sunnyside1 is optimistic and peace loving, im a beekeeper is a beekeeper, and then there's depool who is to insignificant for a intro (but we all know that’s not true :) ). TravelPastel is a day dreamer and a night thinker, horselove236 loves horses and she welcomes you to Guide, ClimberforGod climbs everything and makes “weird” comics (but I’m sure they’re awesome!), and Avagrace123 loves to give recommendations and chat with new people. LEMONwizard says that she’s Lemon and gets overly dramatic (I do the same thing!!), mknz12 loves people, notturningaside is affectionately known as “ankle biter”, and Mrphie says she’s very indecisive (she has REALLY cute cats!!). Maplesyruphotel9 loves fashion and Paris, jGod8865 loves taking pictures, Bikerider11 enjoys spending time with God, and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “Get on the Introduction!!” topic to let me know! (actually, it isn't made yet but when it is feel free to go there!!)
*ahem*

isn't it called "OK PEOPLES!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" ???

and, there are 3 mods now. Kwesi 'retired'

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84196

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 494
emmykitty wrote:

Have fun reading all that x)
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84211

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

*ahem*

she said somewhere that it was one of the deleted topics

Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by horsegirl04. Reason: ---------------------

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84214

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
horsegirl04 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

*ahem*

she said somewhere that that was one of the deleted topics
Ah I see. Oh yeah! I was the one who found that it was one of the deleted topics. *facepalm*

For Kwesi 1 month 3 weeks ago #84218

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
missionarykid wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:

*ahem*

she said somewhere that that was one of the deleted topics
Ah I see. Oh yeah! I was the one who found that it was one of the deleted topics. *facepalm*
lol!

That's just me on a daily basis right there... :lol:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

For Kwesi 1 month 6 days ago #85165

• Rayne is raining
I'm trying out the GlowText Thingy now, but I need help :(
But thanks for the introduction everybody... (And yes I read the whole thing)

For Kwesi 1 month 6 days ago #85166

• Rayne is raining
I did it!
Attachments:

For Kwesi 1 month 6 days ago #85174

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
Cool!
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rayne is raining

For Kwesi 1 month 6 days ago #85193

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
Rayne is raining wrote:
I did it!
I like your glow text Rain

For Kwesi 1 month 6 days ago #85194

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
@rain have you tried all of the link things?

For Kwesi 1 month 5 days ago #85200

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
missionarykid wrote:
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds