Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I am new on Guide

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83630

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 697
  • Thank you received: 545
theonewhobringslight wrote:
Hie... I'm theonewhobringslight.... It's a really long name so you can call me Light in short...btw I'm new here
Sup B)
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83676

theonewhobringslight wrote:
Hie... I'm theonewhobringslight.... It's a really long name so you can call me Light in short...btw I'm new here
Welcome theonewhobringslight! I'm MK.
Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. Like her feet.
5. Quirky is quirky. And awesome. And cool. And president. Oh wait--that's over.
6. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
7. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
8. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
9. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
10. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!



~MK

All puns intended.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83686

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
theonewhobringslight wrote:
Hie... I'm theonewhobringslight.... It's a really long name so you can call me Light in short...btw I'm new here
Hi, theonewhobringslight!

I am emmy01. You could call me theownerofthegreatmightyandamazingpencil, but I guess that's a little long, so I guess emmy01 will work for short.

There's just one thing you need to know around here:

Pencils are amazingly wonderful, and feet stink. ( :P )

I hope Stverno will forgive me for that... :S
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83701

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83708

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 312
  • Thank you received: 113
HI Theonewhobringslight! I'm Thelemonwhocansaylongwordssuchaspneumonoultramicroscopicsilicoolcanoconiosisandimproudofit, but you can call me Lemon or LemWiz.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83746

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83768

emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )
*ahem*

Not true...

feet are more important.

God made feet. Humans make pencils. God-made, or man-made?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83774

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83777

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83779

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83784

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83788

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83791

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83793

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83796

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83798

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)

*dramatic inhale*

Indeed, you have suffered much.

Back when I was younger, people inflicted this certain type of torture upon me. To this day the memory still haunts me...

Perhaps you have experienced it as well?

I hate to say the word, but here goes:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83805

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)

*dramatic inhale*

Indeed, you have suffered much.

Back when I was younger, people inflicted this certain type of torture upon me. To this day the memory still haunts me...

Perhaps you have experienced it as well?

I hate to say the word, but here goes:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
*gasp*

Oh, I have horrible memories of my little, innocent first-grade self ducking and dodging as missiles flew inches from my head...but in my regiment school, it wasn't called dodgeball, it was called...oh, I hate to even say the word...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83808

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)

*dramatic inhale*

Indeed, you have suffered much.

Back when I was younger, people inflicted this certain type of torture upon me. To this day the memory still haunts me...

Perhaps you have experienced it as well?

I hate to say the word, but here goes:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
*gasp*

Oh, I have horrible memories of my little, innocent first-grade self ducking and dodging as missiles flew inches from my head...but in my regiment school, it wasn't called dodgeball, it was called...oh, I hate to even say the word...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

*melodramatic sigh*

Ah, the horrors! The terrible, terrible, memories!

And... the worst part was when you were the last one left on your team...
(Because, of course, you were hiding the whole time)
You could feel the adrenaline pumping through your head....
You could hear the extremely loud encouragements of your teammates as you nervously picked up a ball...
And... as you got ready to throw....

WHAM!

You get hammered.

And as you walk slowly, defeated, back to your team, you hear that one sporty kid mumble about how he/she could've done better.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83809

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)

*dramatic inhale*

Indeed, you have suffered much.

Back when I was younger, people inflicted this certain type of torture upon me. To this day the memory still haunts me...

Perhaps you have experienced it as well?

I hate to say the word, but here goes:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
*gasp*

Oh, I have horrible memories of my little, innocent first-grade self ducking and dodging as missiles flew inches from my head...but in my regiment school, it wasn't called dodgeball, it was called...oh, I hate to even say the word...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

*melodramatic sigh*

Ah, the horrors! The terrible, terrible, memories!

And... the worst part was when you were the last one left on your team...
(Because, of course, you were hiding the whole time)
You could feel the adrenaline pumping through your head....
You could hear the extremely loud encouragements of your teammates as you nervously picked up a ball...
And... as you got ready to throw....

WHAM!

You get hammered.

And as you walk slowly, defeated, back to your team, you hear that one sporty kid mumble about how he/she could've done better.
And it didn't help that my father, the one I idolized and loved dearly, was my teacher and witnessed my utter defeat and disgracing of the family name...
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I am new on Guide 3 months 2 weeks ago #83837

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Greetings, theonewhobringslight!

I'm Stverno, but you can call me Stverno. Feet are glorious around here. Never mind what the others want you to think :lol:
Huh.

Forget what she said...this website is a place where you are free to think for yourself and not be influenced by others' crazy thoughts, so just make up your mind whichever way you want it, and I'll be fine with that.

(But, just saying, pencils are the greatest, and smart people choose pencils... :P )

Pshh.....

Smart people are boring.

:P
Whatever...

Smart people are less accident-prone...

But accident-prone people have gone through more experiences, and are therefore more fun :silly:
Just for the record, ask anyone you like and they will tell you I am not smart.

I have had many accidents, and do not think that the experience side of it outweighs the painful side of it. If you were accident prone, you would know this. Since you do not know this, you are therefore not accident prone, and since you are not accident prone, you are, therefore, smart.

Following all logical reasoning, then, since you are smart, you should side with the pencil. I believe your brain short circuited at this particular point.

Don't feel bad. We all have problems.

:P

However, I do not side with the pencil. And, on top of that, my brain short circuited. Therefore, I must not be smart.

At the same time, you side with the pencil. Therefore, you must be smart.

If you're not smart, then your point about smart people choosing pencils is no longer valid :silly:
It's a very valid point...

I am unsmart. Therefore, I do not listen to my unsmart self, but rather to other, infinitely more intelligent persons than I.

So the choice of pencil is actually the mark of a genius.

And a short circuit doesn't necessarily mean that your whole intellectual side has been destroyed...

Whom, pray tell, is foolish enough to choose pencils over feet?

And, I suppose, you are correct.

Perhaps I was smart.

However, I believe that after years of walking into walls, falling down stairs, and tripping over nothing at all, any intelligence I might have had has long since departed
Ah. Your life story is tragic, indeed.

It was different for me, however. For me, it was slamming into sliding glass doors at the speed of light, being beaten up on by younger siblings, and riding kamakaze style on bikes, rollerblades, scooters, and any other mode of transportation there is.

(And pencils don't stink.)

*dramatic inhale*

Indeed, you have suffered much.

Back when I was younger, people inflicted this certain type of torture upon me. To this day the memory still haunts me...

Perhaps you have experienced it as well?

I hate to say the word, but here goes:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
*gasp*

Oh, I have horrible memories of my little, innocent first-grade self ducking and dodging as missiles flew inches from my head...but in my regiment school, it wasn't called dodgeball, it was called...oh, I hate to even say the word...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

*melodramatic sigh*

Ah, the horrors! The terrible, terrible, memories!

And... the worst part was when you were the last one left on your team...
(Because, of course, you were hiding the whole time)
You could feel the adrenaline pumping through your head....
You could hear the extremely loud encouragements of your teammates as you nervously picked up a ball...
And... as you got ready to throw....

WHAM!

You get hammered.

And as you walk slowly, defeated, back to your team, you hear that one sporty kid mumble about how he/she could've done better.
And it didn't help that my father, the one I idolized and loved dearly, was my teacher and witnessed my utter defeat and disgracing of the family name...

Oh.

You poor, poor, child.

I empathize with you deeply.

I can only imagine the pain you must have gone through....



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds