Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am new on Guide

I am new on Guide 7 months 6 days ago #76594

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1382
KingJay wrote:
Hey guys I am King Jay and I am new on this discussion thingy, I wanted to say hi

Hi KingJay welcome to Guide you will meet some awesome people here

Well I am Kwesi, but you can call me King Kwesi lol jk.

Well I hope you have fun
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KingJay

I am new on Guide 7 months 6 days ago #76603

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
Hi I'm LittleLadyBug but you can give me a nickname if you like (my username is kinda long) anyways welcome to guide!
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

I am new on Guide 7 months 5 days ago #76604

• Ruthie
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Thank you received: 36
Hi! KingJay welcome to guide!

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

I am new on Guide 7 months 5 days ago #76606

• horselove236
  • #Horse lover
  • Thank you received: 49
welcome KingJay!!
IOWA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
NOTE TO ALL COWGIRLS: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A FEMALE COWGIRL!

I am new on Guide 7 months 5 days ago #76615

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 425
Hi KingJay! Call me Sunny :) Prepare yourself for some craziness, and possibly some more craziness. The official keeper of the intro should be on soon to introduce you to pretty much everybody so that post will take ya a while to read through... Anyway, welcome! :D

I am new on Guide 7 months 5 days ago #76618

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
One of the Emmy's should give you a formal greeting soon, so stay tuned! And welcome!! ^O^
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

I am new on Guide 7 months 5 days ago #76626

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Hi KingJay! Welcome to guide!

(Can someone please tell me if I'm still filling in for @emmykitty as Caretaker of the Intro or not?)
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

I am new on Guide 7 months 2 days ago #76833

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 425
emmy01 wrote:
Hi KingJay! Welcome to guide!

(Can someone please tell me if I'm still filling in for @emmykitty as Caretaker of the Intro or not?)

Yeah, I think you are until she comes back.

I am new on Guide 7 months 2 days ago #76837

• emmy01
Ok, this might not be the most updated version, so sorry if you're not on here! I just copy/pasted it..... :S

Welcome to Guide, KingJay!!!!!!! I am the un-official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmy01, and here’s some people you will see! I’m going to start out with Skite who was the first Caretaker of the Introduction. There are the three mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re just mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). Wait, now there's also Kwesi who is not Krazy......MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis on this sight. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! This user named Donald Trump says that he’s famous. Emmy01 (that would be me :P ) is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few! [#MAINEMMYS]), and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

And there you have it! Welcome to Guide, KingJay, and hope you have a wonderful and amazing time! :lol:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
Last Edit: 7 months 2 days ago by emmy01. Reason: Dirt bikes, diatribes....how am I supposed to know the difference?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

I am new on Guide 7 months 2 days ago #76846

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
emmy01 wrote:
Ok, this might not be the most updated version, so sorry if you're not on here! I just copy/pasted it..... :S

Welcome to Guide, KingJay!!!!!!! I am the un-official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmy01, and here’s some people you will see! I’m going to start out with Skite who was the first Caretaker of the Introduction. There are the three mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re just mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). Wait, now there's also Kwesi who is not Krazy......MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis on this sight. He LOVES diatribes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! This user named Donald Trump says that he’s famous. Emmy01 (that would be me :P ) is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few! [#MAINEMMYS]), and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

And there you have it! Welcome to Guide, KingJay, and hope you have a wonderful and amazing time! :lol:

Lol u said diatribes!!! It's dirt bikes!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

I am new on Guide 7 months 2 days ago #76880

• emmy01
Cool Cat wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Welcome to Guide, KingJay!!!!!!! I am the un-official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmy01, and here’s some people you will see! I’m going to start out with Skite who was the first Caretaker of the Introduction. There are the three mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re just mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). Wait, now there's also Kwesi who is not Krazy......MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis on this sight. He LOVES diatribes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! This user named Donald Trump says that he’s famous. Emmy01 (that would be me :P ) is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few! [#MAINEMMYS]), and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

Well lol, as I said, I just copy/pasted it......lol so blame emmykitty I guess.....

(Jk, it's nobody's fault.... :P )

I apologize. :)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I am new on Guide 7 months 2 days ago #76884

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 545
Sup KingJay
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76909

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
emmy01 wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Well lol, as I said, I just copy/pasted it......lol so blame emmykitty I guess.....

(Jk, it's nobody's fault.... :P )

I apologize. :)

Its all good. I just thought it was pretty funny
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76934

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 135
Hi KingJay! :) Hope you like Guide
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76940

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 402
hey KingJay! welcome to guide! My name is horsegirl04 but you can call me horse.

remember to follow all the rules that the mods have set up for us. they are for your own safety
Quirky was everywhere and anywhere but in the past few months she has disappeared.
we have a lot of debates on Guide but i would recommend staying away from them for a few months, until you get used to our craziness.
and if you do get into one don't take anything to seriously, it will only end up hurting you.

and lastly HAVE FUN!!!!!!

~horse out

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76949

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 310
Alright, I'm back!! :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hi, KingJay! I'm emmykitty, the official caretaker of the introduction, but since I was gone for almost two weeks, I gave the job to emmy01 while I was absent. I don't know what I should say!!!! But I do know that I can say hi, so HI! :woohoo:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76969

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1971
missionarykid wrote:
Hallo.

I will introduce myself as the most controversial person here on Guide. lol. I'm MK. You can call me MK. That is what everyone calls me around here.

Here are some stuff you should know.

1. VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We can get VERY crazy. lol.
2. Kwesi is krazy.
3. Mp137 is cool and calm.
4. Stverno is awesome. Like her feet.
5. There are a lot of debate topics. As some people said, ignore them for the first few weeks or months. I failed at that. My first post was on a debate topic.
6. There are people here whose names are long. Like mine. And Blue Tornado's, im a beekeeper's, etc. It is helpful if you have a nickname for them. Mine is MK, Blue Tornado's is BT or (I call him) tornado of blue, im a beekeeper's is bee, bk, beekeeper. you can call notturningaside AJ. Or ankle biter.
7. Oh! Read this and don't ask about it in the future. The signature thingy ( I have it, a bunch of other people have it) that glows and has a bunch of cool stuff is on glowtxt.com
Put in your text, pick the style, customize it, then click get web code then copy the forum link and paste it into your signature. You can do that by going to edit profile (here on the discussion board).
8. We have some mods here that you might disagree with and you might call them immature and you might hate them but they are mods. They APPROVE YOUR POSTS. So bee respectful.
9. Chatzy. This is an important thing. Chatzy is a chatting website that some of the guidesters use. There are links to chatzy on bush's, bee's, and my profile.

Hope you stay buzzing around the honeyflowers!

Time to go back to the bushes!

~MK

All puns intended.

That's a great intro! I like that you added a part about the glowtxt. And I like the part about Stverno's feet :lol: Please stick around MK!! We need your spark and humor!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, sunnyside1, missionarykid, Kwesi, horsegirl04, emmy01, Stverno

I am new on Guide 7 months 1 day ago #76988

Welcome KingJay!!! I'm AJ, or NTA, i go by both, (unless its Bushpossum or MK) anyway, I'm crazy, and you will see me most places, See ya on the flip side! :silly:
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

I am new on Guide 7 months 20 hours ago #77090

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
Call me whatever you want, some people call me Travel or TP (Which TP means toilet paper lol).
Hope you have fun on Guide! I'm still finding a way to get onto that introduction list >O<
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

I am new on Guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #77298

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 402
TravelPastel wrote:
Call me whatever you want, some people call me Travel or TP (Which TP means toilet paper lol).
Hope you have fun on Guide! I'm still finding a way to get onto that introduction list >O<
in totally random topics there is one for getting on it

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!

I am new on Guide 6 months 3 weeks ago #77314

• Marme101
  • Loves God, cats and blue
  • Thank you received: 114
Hey KingJay!

Welcome to Guide! :lol:

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83603

Hie... I'm theonewhobringslight.... It's a really long name so you can call me Light in short...btw I'm new here

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83604

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 310
HI! I'm emmykitty :cheer: :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83606

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 48
emmy01 wrote:

Welcome to Guide, KingJay!!!!!!! I am the un-official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmy01, and here’s some people you will see! I’m going to start out with Skite who was the first Caretaker of the Introduction. There are the three mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re just mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). Wait, now there's also Kwesi who is not Krazy......MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis on this sight. He LOVES dirt bikes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! This user named Donald Trump says that he’s famous. Emmy01 (that would be me :P ) is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few! [#MAINEMMYS]), and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

NOOO ive been abandoned :ohmy: :P :whistle: :side: :blink:
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

I am new on Guide 3 months 3 weeks ago #83617

• Felixx
  • Just try it. You'll definitely see.
  • Thank you received: 15
KingJay!! WELCOME to guide!!

I'm kinda new too~ BUT I'M NOT xD so welcomexDDDDD

It can be no one other than myself to take the job~
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds