Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your Interview begins here!!!

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58363

1. Not a ballerina
2. Not Susan
3. Not english
4.Not Justin Bieber
5. Not orange
6. Ahhhh...
7. Not Taylor Swift or Peyton Manning
8. Not dork diaries and not the good dinosaur
9. Not naked mole rats
10. I don't lIke any of my relitives Sept for nanny bob and grandma and my greatgrandchildren
11. I don't Have a friend
12. Or one of them neither
13. Not Hanukkah
14. Not On Top Of The World
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58429

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 274
  • Thank you received: 146
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Where God may take me.

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
I don't know maybe Paoline?

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?
Anything that involves cool books to read!

4.) Who is your role model?
Jesus

5.) What is the main colour of your room?
Weird White?

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?
I got one more day of Life and salvation!

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?
The Ottos, i've met more but I can't remember.

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?
Favorite movies, Radio Rebel and Sandlot 2, got to many favorite books but if I had to pick I'd pick Mandie collection book series and Daring Family Adventure collection.

9.) What is your favourite animal?
Dog.

10.) Who is your favourite relative?
Can't have one.

11.) What is your best friend's initials?
I Don't Have A Best Friend (IDHABF)

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?
John 17:3

13.) Your favourite holiday?
Maybe birthdays?

14.) Favourite Song/s?
I'll never finish if I tell you....
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58439

  • the_adorbs
  • the_adorbs's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • infires man
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 63
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be either a Forensic Pathologist or Forensic Anthropologist...

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

I don't think I would change my name, haha. I like my name a little too much for that.

3.) What is your favorite subject in school?

Hmm..I can't seem to pick between Biology or History.

4.) Who is your role model?

I have a lot of role models, actually: Jesus, my parents, Lea Salonga, and...Audrey Hepburn.

5.) What is the main color of your room?

White. Let's just say that I'm a simplistic minimalist.

6.) What was your favorite Christmas present that you got last year?

My Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

When I was a kid, I saw this famous Filipino actor (yes I'm Filipino ahah.) in the Manila Airport, right before I flew to the U.S...Besides that, no I haven't.

8.) What is your favorite movie and your favorite book?

Oh-my-gosh this is a hard question! I have a lot of favorite movies but I would have to say that lately, I've been obsessed with "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Besides the Bible, my favorite book at the moment (just including #2 on my list right now) is "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak (if you haven't read it yet, you need to read it right now).

9.) What is your favorite animal?

Erm.......I really can't choose!

10.) Who is your favorite relative?

That would be my cousin, Elayne.

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

S.G., R.L., E.T., and A.N.

12.) What's your favorite Bible verse?

Psalm 6:6-9, "I am worn out from my groaning.
All night long I flood my bed with weeping
and drench my couch with tears.
My eyes grow weak with sorrow;
they fail because of all my foes.
Away from me, all you who do evil,
for the Lord has heard my weeping.
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy;
the Lord accepts my prayer."

13.) Your favorite holiday?

CHRISTMAS ! ! ! :D

14.) Favorite Songs?

I listen to a ton of genres. If for whatever reason you don't like lists, then don't read ahead.

Broadway: On My Own (Les Misérables), I Dreamed a Dream (Les Misérables), All I Ask of You (The Phantom of the Opera), I'd Give My Life for You (Miss Saigon), and Home (Beauty and the Beast).

Pop/Mild Rock: Everything by Michael Jackson, When We Were Young (Adele), Basket Case (Greenday), and.....idk

"Old Music": Moon River, What Are You Doing New Year's Eve (Ella Fitzgerald), Dream a Little Dream of Me, and...Hey Jude (The Beatles).

Religious: You Know Better Than I (from that Dream-works Joseph movie), all Sandy Patty songs, Filipino SDA choir songs (I don't know how else to describe it, but that includes a tong of songs that I will not list), and all the songs from "The Prince of Egypt" movie.

Classical/Instrumental: Everything Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart...Also "The Chairman's Waltz" (from the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha"), "Dawn" (from the 2005 Pride and Prejudice movie), and of course...the theme of Schindler's List played by Itzhak Perlman.

Phew *wipes of sweat*. Okay I'm done, I'm out. sorry if that was too much info lololol
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58440

  • the_adorbs
  • the_adorbs's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • infires man
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 63
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
1. Not a ballerina
2. Not Susan
3. Not english
4.Not Justin Bieber
5. Not orange
6. Ahhhh...
7. Not Taylor Swift or Peyton Manning
8. Not dork diaries and not the good dinosaur
9. Not naked mole rats
10. I don't lIke any of my relitives Sept for nanny bob and grandma and my greatgrandchildren
11. I don't Have a friend
12. Or one of them neither
13. Not Hanukkah
14. Not On Top Of The World

Haha, you really didn't make me laugh out loud for that one. ;)
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58501

  • it is me
  • it is me's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love books, Physics, and chocolate
  • Posts: 92
  • Thank you received: 44
1. Something that has to do with physics. Or something like those people in space stations that comtroll the spaceships (from the ground, of course)

2. I really like the names Benita, Olivia, ...

3. Physics and Chemistry

4. My aunt on my dads side, another lady that i know, and of course Jesus

5. My room is painted green, but all my other stuff are colourfull

6. A new chair for my desk :P i really wanted it

7. David Ashrick... yup, thats about it

8. Ah, cant decide on a book, but i really like Soul Surfer

9. Parots

10. Cousin

11. L.V. , I.A.V. , M.K.

12. Cant choose

13. Summer :P :woohoo:

14. Arh... too many to write
God and sciences are like a bicycle wheel. Like the spokes, all sciences lead to God's amazing power and love, which, like the circular rim, has no beginning and no end.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 4 months ago #58536

the_adorbs wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
1. Not a ballerina
2. Not Susan
3. Not english
4.Not Justin Bieber
5. Not orange
6. Ahhhh...
7. Not Taylor Swift or Peyton Manning
8. Not dork diaries and not the good dinosaur
9. Not naked mole rats
10. I don't lIke any of my relitives Sept for nanny bob and grandma and my greatgrandchildren
11. I don't Have a friend
12. Or one of them neither
13. Not Hanukkah
14. Not On Top Of The World

Haha, you really didn't make me laugh out loud for that one. ;)
I was being truthful
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 3 months ago #59041

  • the_adorbs
  • the_adorbs's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • infires man
  • Posts: 78
  • Thank you received: 63
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
the_adorbs wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
1. Not a ballerina
2. Not Susan
3. Not english
4.Not Justin Bieber
5. Not orange
6. Ahhhh...
7. Not Taylor Swift or Peyton Manning
8. Not dork diaries and not the good dinosaur
9. Not naked mole rats
10. I don't lIke any of my relitives Sept for nanny bob and grandma and my greatgrandchildren
11. I don't Have a friend
12. Or one of them neither
13. Not Hanukkah
14. Not On Top Of The World

Haha, you really didn't make me laugh out loud for that one. ;)
I was being truthful

Oh sorry I misinterpreted your post. I hope you're not offended *peace sign*
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 1 year 3 months ago #59081

the_adorbs wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
the_adorbs wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
1. Not a ballerina
2. Not Susan
3. Not english
4.Not Justin Bieber
5. Not orange
6. Ahhhh...
7. Not Taylor Swift or Peyton Manning
8. Not dork diaries and not the good dinosaur
9. Not naked mole rats
10. I don't lIke any of my relitives Sept for nanny bob and grandma and my greatgrandchildren
11. I don't Have a friend
12. Or one of them neither
13. Not Hanukkah
14. Not On Top Of The World

Haha, you really didn't make me laugh out loud for that one. ;)
I was being truthful

Oh sorry I misinterpreted your post. I hope you're not offended *peace sign*
I'm never offended. I didn't know what I did like so i put what I didnt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the_adorbs

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 5 days ago #79642

  • SkeleBoy10
  • SkeleBoy10's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 70
  • Thank you received: 57
#OperationTimeTravel

1. Either a pastor or a teacher.

2. Probably Tony.

3. History, or math.

4. Jesus, obviously.

5. White

6. A custom deck of playing cards.

7. Not really....

8. My favorite movie would probably be "Lion," or "La La Land," and my favorite book would be "Speed of Life."

9. Dogs!

10. Don't have one.

11. J.R, J.L, D.L, AL.

12. Philippians 4: 11-13

13. Thanksgiving, or Christmas.

14. "Walk By Faith (By Joel Raney)"


"You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
"If you love me, keep my commandments."

Roblox: SkeleBoy10
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by SkeleBoy10.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 5 days ago #79648

  • missmack414
  • missmack414's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frontier Voyager I love Jesus with all of my heart
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 4
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

A pilot and a dentist

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

I would pick Carmella Kathleen Lee (First and middle names)

3.) What is your favorite subject in school?

World Geography and Health

4.) Who is your role model?

Jesus but someone besides him would be Audrey Hepburn

5.) What is the main color of your room?

Light blue and hot pink

6.) What was your favorite Christmas present that you got last year?

Going to Disney World!!!

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

I saw Thomas Haden Church at Cici's and I also met and shook hands with David Nico "The Dragon" Hill

8.) What are your favorite movie and your favorite book?

My favorite movie is How to Steal a Million and my favorite book is Dork Diaries

9.) What is your favorite animal?

A Whippet

10.) Who is your favorite relative?

My cousin Matthew

11.) What are your best friend's initials?

ZWH, LIS, RTS.

12.) What's your favorite Bible verse?

1 Peter 3: 3-4

13.) Your favorite holiday?

When I went to Boston and New York

14.) Favorite Song/s?

The Gospel- Ryan Stevenson and Source of Life- Beckah Shae
♥♥♥MICHAELA♥♥♥
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79654

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 107
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: I want to be a game designer, a roboticist, a exotic car collector (I want to have a pilots license and a helicopter license)

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

A: IDK I like my name

3.) What is your favorite subject in school?

A: Math

4.) Who is your role model?

A: Jesus, my dad, Markus "Notch" Persson

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

A: Sadly blue (my parents will not let me change it and blue happens to be my least favorite color red is my favorite)

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

A: My ripstik sadly it's blue but who cares they got the object I wanted

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

A: Mike tyson

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favorite book?

A: Favorite books are the Divergent series and the I Am Number Four Series. My favorite movies are Red Tails, Suicide Squad, Fate of the Furies

9.) What is your favorite animal?

A: My favorite is the Eagle

10.) Who is your favorite relative?

A: I love most of them equally

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

A: CT, IN aka JR, RR, RE, AM and more

12.) What's your favorite Bible verse?

A: Philippians 4:13

13.) Your favorite holiday?

A: Christmas because it celebrates Jesus' birth

14.) Favorite Song(s)?

A: Kygo ft. Selena Gomez- It ain't me/ Alan Walker- Faded/ Kygo ft. Conrad- Firestone/ NF- Paralyzed/ Ariana Granda- One last time/ Maroon 5- Cold/ Katy Perry- Rise/ Gnash- I hate you, I love you/ X Ambassadors- Unsteady/ Charlie Puth- One call away/ ZHU- Automatic (Vindata Remix)/ Chainsmokers- Closer/ Chainsmokers ft. Days- Don't let me down/ And many more :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79658

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
Birdie500 wrote:
Please answer these questions. I'll answer them too sooooooo don't copy down my answers because they aren't part of the question...lol :lol:

1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be an author and a teacher plus a part time pet carer

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

I would pick Jadelyn (You've probably never heard of the name before lol :lol: )

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

Probably writing and maybe history too

4.) Who is your role model?

Of course it's Jesus but if I had to choose someone besides Him....It would be Bindi Irwin

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

Pink and green. Those too colours go SO well with each other!!! :woohoo:

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

My mini Android tablet!!!

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Yes, I saw Steven Bradbury, Bindi Irwin, Juliette Wright, Coen Ashton, Mike Martin and James Norton.

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

My favourite movie is Tangled and my favourite book is Operation Eiffel Tower

9.) What is your favourite animal?

A horse of coarse!

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

My 21 year old cousin Hannah

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

MJH, ARH and BMB

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Romans 8:38-39 :silly:

13.) Your favourite holiday?

When I went to Tallebudgera and Cape York Peninsular

14.) Favourite Song/s?

It Is Well With My Soul and Do you Wanna Build A Snowman?

Author and vet

Zziggy (zi-ziggy)

READING¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhhh, def. Jesus and some one else...my aunt shalena.

Um. I don't paint it but if I I could it would be blue for doctor who stuff and that's my fav. Color and gray chase that looks good with blue.

Getting to see my aunt and Nana and papa.

No.

Book: the inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) and Inkheart. movie: uumm Ink heart show:doctor who!

Dragon. That does not count? Fine. Sloths. (SAVE THE SLOTHS!)

They are all great!

ZMD, JR, MR, SP

John 3:16

National moustache day. (Look it up. They have holidays for everything)

I can go only imagine by MercyMe

BONUS!

My favorite thing is moustaches and dragons.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by ClimberforGod.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79674

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
PS I hope you learned something about me from that!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79681

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 658
  • Thank you received: 1335
ClimberforGod wrote:
Birdie500 wrote:
Please answer these questions. I'll answer them too sooooooo don't copy down my answers because they aren't part of the question...lol :lol:

1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be an author and a teacher plus a part time pet carer

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

I would pick Jadelyn (You've probably never heard of the name before lol :lol: )

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

Probably writing and maybe history too

4.) Who is your role model?

Of course it's Jesus but if I had to choose someone besides Him....It would be Bindi Irwin

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

Pink and green. Those too colours go SO well with each other!!! :woohoo:

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

My mini Android tablet!!!

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Yes, I saw Steven Bradbury, Bindi Irwin, Juliette Wright, Coen Ashton, Mike Martin and James Norton.

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

My favourite movie is Tangled and my favourite book is Operation Eiffel Tower

9.) What is your favourite animal?

A horse of coarse!

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

My 21 year old cousin Hannah

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

MJH, ARH and BMB

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Romans 8:38-39 :silly:

13.) Your favourite holiday?

When I went to Tallebudgera and Cape York Peninsular

14.) Favourite Song/s?

It Is Well With My Soul and Do you Wanna Build A Snowman?

Author and vet

Zziggy (zi-ziggy)

READING¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhhh, def. Jesus and some one else...my aunt shalena.

Um. I don't paint it but if I I could it would be blue for doctor who stuff and that's my fav. Color and gray chase that looks good with blue.

Getting to see my aunt and Nana and papa.

No.

Book: the inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance) and Inkheart. movie: uumm Ink heart

Dragon. That does not count? Fine. Sloths. (SAVE THE SLOTHS!)

They are all great!

ZMD, JR, MR

John 3:16

National moustache day. (Look it up. They have holidays for everything)

I can go only imagine by MercyMe

BONUS!

My favorite thing is moustaches and dragons.
Why mustaches
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79686

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
Because they are the best! B ) I have a comic about my character Moustache Man.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 days ago #79710

  • pblake20
  • pblake20's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I like cubing and .io games
  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 14
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Software designer

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

fake Chris Tran

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

algebra 2

4.) Who is your role model?

Jesus, (Nhat idon't know his last name)

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

blue


6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

qiyi square one

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Doug Bachelor Stephen Bohr

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

dont have one, the three body problem



9.) What is your favourite animal?

any bird that isnt of prey (penguin i guess)

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

My cousin Thadeuss

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

dont have any

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

dont have any, theyre all great

13.) Your favourite holiday?

thanksgiving

14.) Favourite Song/s?

i dont like music
Philippe Blake
Last Edit: 3 months 4 weeks ago by pblake20.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 2 days ago #79842

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Something that makes myself, and others, happy.

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

QwertlePoofles McFlurgins the third.

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

Anything where I don't have to do actual work.

4.) Who is your role model?

Me :P

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

Me :P

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

A tree.

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Me :P

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

My favorite movie is 'The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet', and my favorite book is 'The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet- Book Edition'

9.) What is your favourite animal?

Humans. They're kinda icky and grumpy and mean, but they grow on you.

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

Me.

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

ME, MYSELF, and I

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Hmm... anything from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:13

13.) Your favourite holiday?

CHRISTMAS :woohoo:

14.) Favourite Song/s?

The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet- Song Edition



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, Mp137, ClimberforGod

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 2 days ago #79900

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 107
Stverno wrote:
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Something that makes myself, and others, happy.

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

QwertlePoofles McFlurgins the third.

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

Anything where I don't have to do actual work.

4.) Who is your role model?

Me :P

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

Me :P

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

A tree.

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Me :P

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

My favorite movie is 'The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet', and my favorite book is 'The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet- Book Edition'

9.) What is your favourite animal?

Humans. They're kinda icky and grumpy and mean, but they grow on you.

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

Me.

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

ME, MYSELF, and I

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Hmm... anything from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:13

13.) Your favourite holiday?

CHRISTMAS :woohoo:

14.) Favourite Song/s?

The Amazing Tale of Stverno's Fabulous Feet- Song Edition

LOL, I had no idea someone could make their interview funny.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 2 days ago #79913

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? A missionary teacher, also an author

2. If you had to change your name, what name would you pick? I'm perfectly happy with my name right now.

3. What is you favorite subject in school? Language Arts

4. Who is your role model? Well Jesus ultimately, but other than that, certain individuals in my family.

5. What is the main color of your room? Red and black

6. What was your favorite Christmas present that you got last year? A book of writing tips and prompts

7. Have you seen anyone famous and who was it? Nobody outside of the Adventist world. If we're talking Adventists, then a lot of people.

8. What is your favorite movie and your favorite book? Favorite movie: Tell the World. Favorite book: Child of the Crossfire.

9. What is your favorite animal? I don't really have one.

10. Who is your favorite relative? I had to think long and hard on this one, but I finally narrowed it down to anyone who's related to me.

11. What is your best friend's initials? If I knew the name of my best friend, I would tell you...

12. What's your favorite Bible verse? I have to agree with Stverno on this one...anything from Genesis to Revelation.

13. Your favorite holiday? I think Birdie was talking about the Australian type holiday, which is otherwise known as a vacation. I don't think she meant a holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving or whatever. But who cares? :P My favorite holiday would probably be Christmas.

14. Favorite song/s? Who am I by Casting Crowns
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 1 day ago #79997

  • luvmusic
  • luvmusic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Outdoors, taking pictures, being crazy me❤️
  • Posts: 25
  • Thank you received: 9
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hmm....well, something for sure. Something like a missionary, helping troubled kids/teens, or working in an orphanage....something like that.


2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
Idk! I'm fine with my name.


3.) What is your favourite subject in school?
The one where textbooks aren't included.

4.) Who is your role model?
Jesus and family members

5.) What is the main colour of your room?
Green and blue

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?
Umm, I can't remember that far back in my life...


7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?
Depends on who you consider famous. If ur talking about Adventist people then I've seen a lot...I guess...if ur talking about other people the world considers famous? I probably have no idea they even existed...



8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book? My favorite movie might be Dolphin Tale...I don't really watch movies. Favorite book? I got oodles!!! But probably Dare to Stand Alone.


9.) What is your favourite animal?
Idk. Cats?

10.) Who is your favourite relative?
I don't play favorites xD

11.) What is your best friend's initials?
S.I.S.T.E.R.S

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?
Can't pick.


13.) Your favourite holiday?
Christmas and Thanksgiving


14.) Favourite Song/s?
I gotta lot. I like I Trust You (I think it's called...?) by Nebbletts

"Failure doesn't define you. You define failure."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 23 hours ago #80014

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
luvmusic wrote:
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hmm....well, something for sure. Something like a missionary, helping troubled kids/teens, or working in an orphanage....something like that.


2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
Idk! I'm fine with my name.


3.) What is your favourite subject in school?
The one where textbooks aren't included.

4.) Who is your role model?
Jesus and family members

5.) What is the main colour of your room?
Green and blue

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?
Umm, I can't remember that far back in my life...


7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?
Depends on who you consider famous. If ur talking about Adventist people then I've seen a lot...I guess...if ur talking about other people the world considers famous? I probably have no idea they even existed...



8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book? My favorite movie might be Dolphin Tale...I don't really watch movies. Favorite book? I got oodles!!! But probably Dare to Stand Alone.


9.) What is your favourite animal?
Idk. Cats?

10.) Who is your favourite relative?
I don't play favorites xD

11.) What is your best friend's initials?
S.I.S.T.E.R.S

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?
Can't pick.


13.) Your favourite holiday?
Christmas and Thanksgiving


14.) Favourite Song/s?
I gotta lot. I like I Trust You (I think it's called...?) by Nebbletts


"I can't remember that far back In my life" totally me!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 11 hours ago #80023

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
ClimberforGod wrote:
luvmusic wrote:
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hmm....well, something for sure. Something like a missionary, helping troubled kids/teens, or working in an orphanage....something like that.


2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
Idk! I'm fine with my name.


3.) What is your favourite subject in school?
The one where textbooks aren't included.

4.) Who is your role model?
Jesus and family members

5.) What is the main colour of your room?
Green and blue

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?
Umm, I can't remember that far back in my life...


7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?
Depends on who you consider famous. If ur talking about Adventist people then I've seen a lot...I guess...if ur talking about other people the world considers famous? I probably have no idea they even existed...



8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book? My favorite movie might be Dolphin Tale...I don't really watch movies. Favorite book? I got oodles!!! But probably Dare to Stand Alone.


9.) What is your favourite animal?
Idk. Cats?

10.) Who is your favourite relative?
I don't play favorites xD

11.) What is your best friend's initials?
S.I.S.T.E.R.S

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?
Can't pick.


13.) Your favourite holiday?
Christmas and Thanksgiving


14.) Favourite Song/s?
I gotta lot. I like I Trust You (I think it's called...?) by Nebbletts


"I can't remember that far back In my life" totally me!

First world problems :P
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno, ClimberforGod

Your Interview begins here!!! 4 months 4 hours ago #80037

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

IDK

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

My name backwards

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

math

4.) Who is your role model?

Jesus

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

white

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

my hatchet

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

I have but I is to hard to remember

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

idk

9.) What is your favourite animal?

A horse

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

my cousins in tennessee

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

I don't have one

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Psalm 91

13.) Your favourite holiday?

christmas

14.) Favourite Song/s?

mmm.....IDK

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 3 months 4 weeks ago #80105

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
want to be when you grow up?

An audio engineer ( a guy who controlles computers and sound stuff at radio stations and recording studios and edits the audio ect. ), dirt bike mechanic,( probably not) a computer guy ( any job involving computers that isn't boring), or lead some kind of physical training program. I used to want to be a diver ( like scuba and free diving ect.) but I'm not sure anymore. I'm still finding out who I am.

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?
Bear Grylls



3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

PE even though I don't really do it as an official subject ( I'm homeschooled).

4.) Who is your role model?

Jesus and bear Grylls and Robbie Madison

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

white and blue

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

Year before last I got a go pro

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?
Iv seen Ben Carson twice .

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?
Idk.

9.) What is your favourite animal?
Cats and sheep

10.) Who is your favourite relative?
Every body especially my grandad and my dad

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

D.B

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

Psalm 91

13.) Your favourite holiday?

idk I like New Years cause I get to stay up late

14.) Favourite Song/s?

Anything by Chris Tomlin or Lauren Daigle, and one or two Hillsong ones.

I'm surprised I even replied to this it takes so long.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your Interview begins here!!! 3 months 4 weeks ago #80114

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
1.) What do you want to be when you grow up?

A cat because then I can have nine lives and be a farmer, a missionary, a singer, an artist, a poet, a writer, a song writer, a dog trainer, and a missionary again.

2.) If you had to change your name, what name would you pick?

Michelle. That's not really changing my name because it's Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

3.) What is your favourite subject in school?

Lunch.

4.) Who is your role model?

I don't know. Jesus, I guess. Maybe that Canadian pastor with those awesome mission stories. I dunno...

5.) What is the main colour of your room?

White. I want to paint it though...

6.) What was your favourite Christmas present that you got last year?

Bluetooth headphones and a waterproof phone case.

7.) Have you seen anyone famous and who was it?

Brian Yeager. Steve Creitz. Brian Gray. Lars Justinen. Laura Samano. I think Randy Fishell. You probably have not heard of the first three people.

8.) What is your favourite movie and your favourite book?

Movie: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Book: Messiah

9.) What is your favourite animal?

Dogs!

10.) Who is your favourite relative?

David

11.) What is your best friend's initials?

ABN

12.) What's your favourite Bible verse?

I dunno where it's found but it says, "Jesus wept."

13.) Your favourite holiday?

An actual holiday? Like last Christmas when I went to California to visit David? Or like a vacation/trip, when I went to GC in San Antonio, Texas, had to drive across the country cuz I live in Idaho and visited like a billion national parks? BEST VACATIONS EVER

14.) Favourite Song/s?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. and Chris Rice is my favorite singer, also my sis is a hymn writer and I'm proud of her so yeah.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds