Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is your name and what does it mean?

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79073

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
A229 wrote:
My name is Abygayl. It's actually like Abigail but my parents decided to use the letter y instead of the letter i so it would be different.
It means Father's joy / source of delight. I'm not sure of the origin but it's a Biblical name. The woman Abigail in the Bible was a virtuous woman.
I want to live up to the meaning of my name and to my Biblical namesake. :)
Welcome to Guide A229, I am Kwesi
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79104

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 734
  • Thank you received: 484
A229 wrote:
My name is Abygayl. It's actually like Abigail but my parents decided to use the letter y instead of the letter i so it would be different.
It means Father's joy / source of delight. I'm not sure of the origin but it's a Biblical name. The woman Abigail in the Bible was a virtuous woman.
I want to live up to the meaning of my name and to my Biblical namesake. :)
Hey there! You're name is so unique, I love it! I hope you enjoy the Guide Forum :)
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79168

  • missmack414
  • missmack414's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Frontier Voyager I love Jesus with all of my heart
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 4
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
♥♥♥MICHAELA♥♥♥
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79170

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79215

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79216

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79219

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79221

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79224

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
What, did you think I was a stalker or something?!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79315

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 981
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
What, did you think I was a stalker or something?!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Aren't we all :P



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01, TravelPastel

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79377

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 626
  • Thank you received: 330
My name is Ava. It means "bird" and in Hebrew, it is a variation of the name Eve, life or living one.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 4 months 1 week ago #79413

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 817
  • Thank you received: 344
mittens92999 wrote:
My name is Ava. It means "bird" and in Hebrew, it is a variation of the name Eve, life or living one.

that meaning is cool :)

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83054

  • A229
  • A229's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 1
I love biking too!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83057

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
emmykitty wrote:
Welcome to Guide, A229! I am the official Caretaker of the Introduction, emmykitty, and here’s some people you will see! I’m going to start out with Skite who was the previous Caretaker of the Introduction until he gave the job to me. There are the three mods who used to be members who I guess are still members but they’re just mods… Quirky, who you will find anywhere and EVERYWHERE, bush possum, the crazy Aussie moderator, and Stverno (She’s amazing and she has feet). MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK; 20awesome00 is one of the crazy kiwis; Mp137 says “Hello there”; Prov17 is a non-denominational Christian; Servant serves God; horsegirl04 is also known as horse and she’s awesome; Kwesi is not Krazy; LittleLadyBug wants to be on this list (and surprise, you are!); LollingforJesus likes to use LOL; SirGeneralCliche is generic in a unique way; The great unknown is the great unknown; Razena wanted to be added to the list (SURPRISE!) and she’s Skite’s sister. You will see cool cat, one of the kiwis on this sight. He LOVES diatribes and computers. Chickadee says she’s shy and socially awkward, but she’s really cool! If you need relationship advice, go to mittens92999 and she will help you! This user named Donald Trump says that it’s famous. Emmy01 is one of the main emmys here (trust me, there are quite a few!), and that’s all I have on my list for now! We all hope you have fun being yourself on Guide!

*This list is not complete!!!* *I may update it soon!*

PS. If you want to be on the list, go to the “OK PEOPLES I NEED YOUR HELP” topic to let me know!

EmmyKitty you forgot me
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83061

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 817
  • Thank you received: 344
A229 wrote:
I love biking too!
:huh:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83066

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
What, did you think I was a stalker or something?!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Aren't we all :P

I was about to protest that comment but then I realized that I kinda am....in a totally legal and safe way, of course :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83087

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Quirky wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
What, did you think I was a stalker or something?!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Aren't we all :P

I was about to protest that comment but then I realized that I kinda am....in a totally legal and safe way, of course :whistle:
Yep.

I got called a stalker just the other day.

I don't know what the big deal is. I mean, I'm just going out of my way to find information about random people I know nothing about.

That's not stalkerish at all... :P
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, Stverno

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83116

  • Mrphie
  • Mrphie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • HEY! *whips out fingerguns*
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 39
So
Miriam means
Sea of bitterness(I've heard this a LOT of times)
Rebellious(If it's derived from the Hebrew verb mara)
And/or
Also
Beloved(That is, if it's derived from the Egyptian word for beloved, as many suspect.)
So people don't really know.
It's Hebrew(I know that at least lol)
So
Yup

Anybody on this site play lacrosse? Or at least like it?
What about cats? Horses? Lasagna?
Anybody?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 months 1 week ago #83232

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 817
  • Thank you received: 344
emmy01 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missmack414 wrote:
My name's Michaela pronounced Mikayla and it's feminine for Michael, meaning gift from God.
Welcome to Guide Mikayla, I am Kwesi
Yeah, welcome! I'm emmy01, the rude person who made you change avatars. :P (Sorry bout that, by the way...)

I used to live kinda in your area.

I wonder if we've met... :lol:
How do you know where she lives
Cause...I clicked on her profile...
Oh ok *sighs in relief*
What, did you think I was a stalker or something?!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Aren't we all :P

I was about to protest that comment but then I realized that I kinda am....in a totally legal and safe way, of course :whistle:
Yep.

I got called a stalker just the other day.

I don't know what the big deal is. I mean, I'm just going out of my way to find information about random people I know nothing about.

That's not stalkerish at all... :P

My sister called me a stalker at summer camp because my cabin got up early and we were waiting in front of their cabin and i was looking through their window from about 100 feet away. So, everyone called me a stalker.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 days 19 hours ago #86209

  • Rayne is raining
  • Rayne is raining's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love my family, God and my pets.
  • Posts: 19
  • Thank you received: 2
My name is Omar, it means eloquent and gifted speaker.
Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is your name and what does it mean? 2 days 9 hours ago #86210

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 734
  • Thank you received: 484
Rayne is raining wrote:
My name is Omar, it means eloquent and gifted speaker.
That's such a intriguing and nice name!!
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds