Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My awkward experience with my family....

My awkward experience with my family.... 11 months 2 weeks ago #63072

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 146
Hey Guys, so this is a story of an embarrassing account that happened just last week. It all started when my family and I were talking a few weeks ago. My dad brought up the fact that Rich Aguilera was going to Central church in Chicago on Saturday night and that maybe we wanted to go. Knowing that my sister (Lego10) and I enjoy Mr. Aguilera’s presentations very much he made plans to go with us to the presentation and drive back that same night home. We live 3 hours away from Chicago, so we had to go the presentation and leave immediately.

~Time Skip to Saturday~
Since my family was visiting my grandparents in Indiana we had to drive to Chicago which is 3 hours away… We drive and were planning to get a little later than expected because of delaying to leave my grandparents house. When we finally go to Iglesia Central, we jumped out of the car and walked (ran) to the building. I was the first to get there and was going to open the doors when, I started to look and inside to find some sort of light. I had gone to Mr. Rich’s presentation on Dinosaurs earlier this year with my Pathfinder club and so I was expecting more of lights and people… Thats when the sad reality sets in and I start to realize that the doors are sealed tight, and my family and I are standing on the sidewalk of the church that is empty. Not a soul, only this dude outside asking us when the service starts next week. I was quite disappointed, but since I can’t do absolutely nothing about it, I started to laugh and flip around the church sidewalk like a maniac. Ok that may seem weirder than it looks but I just had to shake of all the negative thoughts that were going through my mind. We got back into the car after standing outside for about ten minutes in which my parents found out that is was canceled. Its kinda my dad’s fault because his phone doesn’t work and yeah. We ended up drive the 3 hours home and will get there after 10pm (which isn’t bad if you ask me). Anyway this is getting far to long, so lesson learned DOUBLE CHECK ALWAYS before going somewhere. I shall now live by these standards..

Thank you for reading such a boring story (which I bet half of you dozed of in the middle of it),

Pyrrhic
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Lego10

My awkward experience with my family.... 11 months 2 weeks ago #63206

• richaguilera
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 190
pyrrhic, im SO SO sorry this happened to you and your family. this really breaks my heart that you came so far only to find out they had cancelled the event. =(

please do me a favor: send an email to :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

tell them to forward the email to me. include your mailing address because I'm going to send you special gift, ok?

again, im so sorry that happened to you! I believe they are trying to reschedule for December. if you can come again I will give your family free tickets. sounds good?

I look forward to your email.

blessings
rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic, Lego10

My awkward experience with my family.... 11 months 2 weeks ago #63242

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
That's very kind of you Rich. You're a great representative of Guide. Thanks for all your hard work. :)
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: richaguilera, bush possum, Blue Tornado, Pyrrhic, horselove236, the_adorbs

My awkward experience with my family.... 11 months 1 week ago #63334

• Pyrrhic
  • Thank you received: 146
richaguilera wrote:
pyrrhic, im SO SO sorry this happened to you and your family. this really breaks my heart that you came so far only to find out they had cancelled the event. =(

please do me a favor: send an email to :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

tell them to forward the email to me. include your mailing address because I'm going to send you special gift, ok?

again, im so sorry that happened to you! I believe they are trying to reschedule for December. if you can come again I will give your family free tickets. sounds good?

I look forward to your email.

blessings
rich

Hey don't feel bad about it, it was our fault. I enjoyed the ride going there so it no biggie! Thanks for your kindness, we appreciate it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
Moderators: richaguilera
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds